Why?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Chastiman, Apr 23, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Chastiman

Chastiman Member

Local Time:
    7:27 AM
    Ok, so for Valentines Day my Mistress/wife surprisingly allowed me to climax even though my date was several months away. After climaxing, I talked her into stopping the lifestyle. She reluctantly agreed, but said that if I ever decided to go back that it would be permanent and the only time the chastity belt would come off is when I am securely tied up. I was tired of being her property and thought I would never ask her to treat me like her slave again. At first I enjoyed being able to climax whenever I wanted. That lasted all of two months. We spent last Saturday making love, but it was entirely vanilla. In the middle of the night, while she was asleep I dug out her collar and put it on. It is a wonderful hefty one that locks with an Allen key. When I am her slave, it stays on all the time and I am never allowed to remove it. It is quite substantial, but most people never notice it when I wear it under a shirt. Then I found the chastity belt and put it on. Finally, I put on one of the diapers she makes me wear while I am in chastity. That morning when we woke up, I begged her to forgive me for the two months of selfishness I put her through. I pleaded with her to allow me to become her total slave once again. She quickly agreed but only after telling me that my climaxes are going to be even more rare and that my previous life is going to be a cakewalk compared to what it will be now. This time she said, there would be no going back. From now on, the only time the chastity belt will be removed is when I am securely tied up. I did not care; I just knew that I wanted to be not only her husband, but also her property.

Why did I give in? I thought for sure that part of my life was going to be over. Yet, I could not keep myself away even though I knew full well what the ramifications were going to be. So far, she has kept her promise and my life is much more demanding now than it was before. That is fine, as I really missed it.

Now she is gone out of town for the weekend and I am in my locking maid uniform. I am expected to have the entire house clean before she returns late on Saturday. I hate to say it, but I really did miss this and would hate the idea of having to give it up forever.

Curious40ish likes this.
  2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    Hehe. Sometimes it's best not to suppress our desires. Congratulations on getting started again! :party-075:

mikecb

3. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:27 AM
    My i ask were you got the locking maid outfit :smilies_xxx22:

4. Chastiman

Chastiman Member

Local Time:
    Sure

She purchased this one http://www.versatilefashions.com/product_info.php?cPath=51&products_id=485

Since she is rather handy, and makes some of her own clothes she was able to replace the zipper handle with one that had a slightly larger hole. It is just large enough for a luggage lock to fit through. After putting the lock through the zipper handle she puts it around my locking collar. If I could see the lock I could probably pick it, but I cannot see it while it is behind me.

I have this collar locked on me at all times. It never comes off, except if I have to pass through a metal detector. http://www.extremerestraints.com/collars_12/rolled-stainless-steel-slave-collars_99.html

I even wear this collar at work. It is rather unobtrusive under a shirt and I have had only one person ever ask me about it.

Curious40ish likes this.
  5. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    I know the feeling you are refering to. I only went for a month before going back. Big difference is that I am back to being unlocked because I am having issues with the CB6K and need to find an alternative (I'll post another thread for that)
    I know Madam much prefers it when I'm locked (sex every 2 days) when I'm unllocked she's not as happy(once a week on the higher side)

6. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:27 AM
    So you couldn't help yourself and begged to be put back under lock and key. That is not surprising at all - it's in your nature and you can't fight nature. I believe your Mistress is taking the correct approach of applying even more strict control now. Now you understand that you can't fight your nature and the consequences of trying to do so simply make it more difficult for you.

I'm sure you're being a good maid and doing your chores - no wasted energy touching yourself and since you are locked in your pretty maid's uniform, I guess you won't be running all over town wasting time either. It seems She has you well in control. I'm quite sure you are far better off this way. So many of the gurls dream of being kept as the chaste maid for the weekend - just like you...

7. Chastiman

Chastiman Member

Local Time:
    You are quite right Miss D. I am much happier now, but more importantly, so is Mistress. Don't worry I learned my lesson. I guess a person cannot change his nature regardless of how much he wants to.

I am eagerly awaiting Mistress' return on tomorrow evening. I know I won't be climaxing, but hopefully I can serve her. I have five months before I am eligible for release. Mistress is breaking me in with a shorter denial period to acclimate me again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice