Why why why have you ever asked yourself?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by high rolln, Apr 29, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. high rolln

high rolln servant

Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    just wondering has anyone here ever asked themselfs why did I ever wanted to be locked up and your spouse hold the key? well I have and now that im pushing 8 weeks Im having seconds thoughts. I was hinting around to my wife about unlocking it and her reply was NO you wanted it and guess what you got it and im holding you to it. it will be awhile before I unlock you for something besides cleaning. hum huh hum well i wanted this to make our sex life better not to deleate it, she replyed NO its great for me (dont touch) just enjoy your 500. lock you wanted. so im thinking its prob going to be months before little willy gos swimming again:chores037::

2. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    YESSS!!!!:becareful:

When W/we started i was an over the road truck driver and Kept driving away from the key, but, i started college and was home every night. Mistress decided to start keeping the key in a bank's safety deposit box along the way to work. This keeps me from asking anymore. On the nights She wants action, She'll strap Her favorite toy over my(Her) CB6000s then, i get tied to the bed blindfolded and gagged while She rides. If i don't please Her She'll take it off me turn me over tied on all fours and use it on me.

my projected release date is June 4th, the last day of college semester, which means that i will be in lock up for 6 months and 4 days, if Mistress decides i've been good. i was locked up on new years as the ball dropped, when it hit the bottom, She clicked the lock shut. She has given me a once a month shaving/cleaning period while She watches.

The last couple of months, She has taken to doing an inspection to make sure i am nice and smooth, then grabbing the sack will lead me to Her bedroom and tying, gagged, blindfolded, and ear plugged to Her bed then proceeds in an extreme tease session. When She gets bored, and i'm in pain, She uses a 12 inch wooden ruler to, "deflate me", then stuffs me back in the cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice