Why the popularity of male chastity, or not, matters...?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Giles_English, Jun 9, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    This came up on another thread: why should we care how popular our kink is?

Partly, it's an interesting parlour game to guesstimate how many chastes there are. And maybe it's validating for some of us to think we are not alone.

However, it also matters because numbers impact the future of our kink.

First, the more popular the chastity kink, the better the devices available. How long, for example, before see something that uses the tether spout concept instead of piercing? Or has an electronic pull-out detector?

Second, more depressingly, we're already well into a panopticon era of body scanners. It would be nice to have some weight of numbers, or even to be recognised as part of the LGBTQ+ spectrum so that airports and security aren't an issue.

Isopropylforyou and Peter Rabbit like this.
  2. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    2:07 AM
    So would it become LGBTQC+ if we add Chastity, lol ? Folks might think it's LGBT Quality Control, ha ha!

3. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:07 AM
    Well you can rest assured that some number of people North of 7 Billion are not in Chastity.

Deleted member 97060 likes this.
  4. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    Exactly. It is interesting. It's not that I care how many. But, as Giles says....The more the merrier. Well that isn't exactly what he said.

5. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A younger demographic might argue that some of us are demigender or similar. So brace yourself!

Chaz69 likes this.
  6. chastitystrapon

chastitystrapon Active member

Local Time:
    5:07 PM
    Interesting. I've read that but still don't understand. So many labels! For me, its easier just "to be as I am"

7. chastitystrapon

chastitystrapon Active member

Local Time:
    5:07 PM
    Funnily enough, not everyone minds the idea of body scanners, and some like it.

My other half really likes the idea of me going through a scanner wearing it... hasn't happened yet.

8. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm not keen on labels, unless they are descriptive. I regard myself as a "chaste malesub". The why of it all is an open question. Assigning a neogender feels like it's jumping the gun. However, I'm the wrong generation for all that.

As regards the going through security thing. Currently it seems to be OK in the States, but that could abruptly change. We don't really know what the picture is worldwide. I would be very uncomfortable, for example, flying into Greece locked.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  9. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    What? Another grouping? The world is confusing enough.. we dont need another classification.. i mean, im a male, with a penis, albeit unable to erect since being caged/locked.. i dont need special preferential treatment.. ok, airport security..? We travel overseas couple of times.. the cage is on the luggage.. wanking on air while the entire cabin is wobbling..? Come on…
    I dont have genital piercings… hows that with security checks..?

10. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For some of us, chastity is part of our identity. I've been sealed in my device for nearly 18 months. I'd rather not have to remove it for any reason other than an order from my wife. It seems unfair that terrorism should needlessly disrupt people's lives - I don't want special treatment, just an assurance that it's OK.

11. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Nope I have no connection to LBGTQ or anything else like it and have no wish to be "identified" as anything in particular. True I'm a consenting adult who is kept locked in chastity by his wife (key holder). It is granted, a "bit odd or kinky" I suppose. But it's very good fun. I personally don't care a jot about people's creed, colour or sexual orientation. When it comes to sexual orientation, it's entirely up to the individuals concerned how they choose to live their lives. Me, I'm just a boring old hetro and very happy to be so. It's much more important to just be nice person. I think that was a bit of rant there! Sorry! :)

Rectrix and cliff_steele like this.
  12. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    The jokers, the smokers and the midnight tokers may have an even better case (if we see them as a social minority, albeit a large one) for wanting to be considered "normal", and accepted by the rest of society, though of course we range across the whole SLGBTQC+ spectrum.

We are criminalised in more parts of the world than any other minority for non-immoral acts. Admittedly, more so if you don't happen to be white and or middle class.

Most would rather pay tax on their purchases, and not have to deal with the seedy underworld that they will inevitably come in to contact with.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  13. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    12:07 AM
    I don't really care if it's popular or not, mostly because we will never reach a stage where chaste men are the norm, and girls all know we are all wearing cages, and it's normal for them to talk about it, make fun of it, point it out etc. That's the stuff of fantasy fiction.

With that said, it would be fine with me if were at least a non-issue, though, similar to the way "everyone" knows what condoms are for and no one particular cares. Or if TSA were to see one on their scanner they would ignore it like a plate in your knee or something. That would be nice. Just to not be looked at as a kinkster or a weirdo if someone found it about it would be cool

But it is a sex thing, so it's not likely to come up in conversation with grandma, so at the end of the day it's a private matter.

14. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Acceptance. “Oh you do this too? I’m not alone then”. Part of this entire site is about finding common ground with others that share an interest.

Not being alone is part of the human condition, even if one wants to be “special”, it’s with the underlying understanding that they aren’t the only special ones. Peer groups are valued and sought after, whether it’s friendships, coworkers, or hobbies.

15. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    100% this.

It’s part of my identity. I’ve felt lost without it. Finding common ground is rewarding.

I don’t want others to feel alone either.

That’s why we’re here.

16. rhodry04

rhodry04 Long term member

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    I’m going to give tsa something to talk about this summer with a trip from Florida to New Jersey. I plan on wearing my ht nub through security. I don’t imagine it will be an issue but could be interesting.

17. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    I'm flying with my Wife in a few days and she intends to unlock me for security and then relock me before we board the plane. I've thought it's probably easier to just go through the scanner locked. Supposedly, their 'algorithms' can detect chastity devices and ignore them. Supposedly.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  18. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    You should ask her to leave you locked and report back what happens. The absolute worst case should be that their metal detectors detect it (if you have a metal cage) and they take you to a private room so you can show them, but in all likelihood, even if they detect it, they won't do anything.

19. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    If you pass through a scanner with a hard surface beneath your clothing (cage, not what's in it), you'll be subject to secondary screening. No one is going to order you to remove the cage.

I'm passing through a security checkpoint once or twice a day or more, typically, and when I'm at an airport or a secure area, I don't wear it. I understand that those who are more committed, and who don't remove theirs, wouldn't want to remove it when passing security.

I remove the device to travel or enter a security area. When I reach a destination, I wear the device, and notify my wife that it's on, and likewise when preparing to go again, I notify her that it's removed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice