Why the birdlocked mini works best for me...

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Droog, Sep 5, 2012.

1. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    Hi,

I've been a lurker/consumer of information on this site for a while. Thought I would contribute my thoughts. I have had/owned:

CB 3000 / 6000 / 6000s
    Birdlocked regular, mini and Neo
    Dickcage
    Mature Metal
    Exobelt v1

I'm average sized... non-circumcised, and a "grower". Flaccid, I'm very small, and can escape from the CB6000 and similar devices

I know, thats quite a list! Here's what I found which each of these and why the birdlocked mini works best for me

CB 3000 - was too big for me, and plastic broke, pins were awkward.
    CB 6000 - was a very big improvement (though I could escape it).
    CB 6000s - I can just squeeze into abut its a bit too small and painful. Wake up with painful morning erections. The CB6000s is my second choice though

Dickcage - feels painful to me. Also don't like how the ring piece seems to pull the balls forward, and how the tube pushes into the body. May work for some
    Birdlocked Neo - fitted very pororly. The"adjustable" concept doesn't work, in my opinion
    Mature Metal - nice, but a tad heavy and i get pinched as flesh protruding through the bars rubs against underwear - very painful
    Exobelt - was huge and silly, bought that a long time ago and wouldn't make that mistake again

Birdlocked regular - good, but allows me to get semi-erect before stopping me. Which seems to make it painful

Birdlocked mini - feels slightly more room than CB6000s but stops erection right away, which is better. Comfy, less waking up with painful nighttime erections

The birdlocked mini is not perfect, putting it on is a bit of a hassle, but over time I've developed a method that works for me

- pull the ball sack through the ring... keep pulling until both balls are though
    - jam the penis in from the back, pull it out from the front. Need to be flaccid and this step a little painful
    - pull the loose skin and get the device nice and tight to the skin
    - now reach by the bottom of the ring and pull some of the sack BACK out of the ring so the cage can be moved upward without causing pain

^^ This last step is key - it allows the cage to move when an erection occurs without causing that awful "burning" sensation in the middle of the night. I daresay this tip will work for all trapped ball devices.

I don't use lube at all. I tried, and it does make the device a little easier to put on, but it allows the device to move around and become less comfortable afterward. I could use lube to put it on and then clean it off afterwards, but the benefit of doing so doesn't seem worth it.

I can wear the Birdlocked mini for 5 days 24/7, which is about as long as I can go locked up before completely losing the plot.

Mistress had me buy the mini when she saw my flaccid penis in the CB 6000. "Thats supposed to be a prison, not a hotel!!". I sent her a link to the birdlocked site, and she replied "sissy pink, size small". The rest is history.

Anyway, thats my experience... YMMV :)

-d

2. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    While I'm on the subject - how could the Birdlocked mini be improved? I could think of a few things

- Make the end cap solid with more (but smaller) holes.
    This will allow the wearer to pee, but prevent loose flesh from protuding though the end and being pinched (this is a big problem for me and one reason the softer products are more comfortable, a pinch is little painful rather than completely debiliitating
    - More color options / customization
    Would love to be able to order in plain white, with the options of sending a .JPG image that gets "printed" onto the device...
    - Customization
    Short of full image, the option of having lettering / engraving would be nice. "Property of ..." "if found, call..." something like that

I wonder if birdlocked (or dickcage) could make a full belt option? Retain the comfort and convenience of the format but encase the cock and balls fully rather than a trapped ball design. That could even rival the Reinholds for comfort. I'd buy one!

3. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    I quite using mine because it ad a tendancy to slip off and stuck to my dick when the lube stated to dry. Yhink I'll give it a shot without lube and see how that works.

4. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeah, give it a try. Harder to put on, but it stays in place afterwards. Much comfortable than a metal device in my experience.

-d

5. Caner

Caner New member

Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    Whoever wrote this post should have connections with the company. Yes birdlocked is comfortable but you can remove it as you want and you can masturbate as you want.
    Don't ever buy this product!!!! you'll see it doesn't work and they won't give your money back as it happened to me!!!. IT DOESN'T WORK!! First of all the silicone material is so soft and easy to bend - you can easily slip your penis out even when it's dry!!!!. When you are taking a shower you can remove the whole device and place it back like a toy!! It has nothing to do with the size,I had the o perfect size. Mini pico or whatever they call it - the problem is with the design and the softness of the material. You can even masturbate when you are wearing it!!!! I had the prince albert model -- you remove it and stay with this useless device hanging from the piercing. It's a complete scam, expensive and useless product and the worst way to spend your money. I lost my money don't you lose it. If you think you should waste your money then go and waste with identical Chinese clones, at least they will be cheaper and they will give your money back. If you need a chastity device that may work, go and buy a steel one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice