Why so many people like Holytrainer, I don't really understand

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by kenny1999, Jun 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. kenny1999

kenny1999 Active member

Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    Quality
    If anyone has allergy with any silicone-like device, I cannot see the reason that he would not have the same problem with the material of Holytrainer.

Design
    I do not really understand in what way its design makes it stand out from its competitors. Like other CBs, it's a toy only, if you struggle to cheat, you can always take out your penis without unlocking the device, even with the smallest size of ring. It's really undoubtedly a toy only.

Customer Service
    Extremely bad, never answer any questions. More worst than horrible, When they first launched Holytrainer version 2, there was no more sales on Holytrainer version 2. They intentionally shipped out the older version Holytrainer version 1 to the far East area in order to clear their stock. I was one of the victims, you can search my thread started in 2015 here. I sent them many mails and I also mailed them paper letter. At the end of the day with my threat about opening credit card dispute. They finally started sending me the first message saying that I should ship them back with the old version without any apology. I didn't ship them back because I was worried that I won't even get back anything, not to mention the international shipping cost of the returned item.

Later on, some people reported the same situation in my local forum. I then know it was an intentional act.

ugams and (deleted member) like this.
  2. im_not_here

im_not_here Member

Michigan
    Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    If you need something to prevent you from cheating, your only real option is to get a PA piercing and a device to fit with it. By this metric, even most full belts would be considered toys.

I can't say much for their customer service, or their ethics on clearing out their stock... But the reason I personally like my holy trainer is simply that it's the most comfortable device I've worn so far. For a mass produced plastic device, It's amazingly comfortable and very wearable. I'm trying to save up for something more custom, but as one of my starting devices, the holy trainer was a very nice beginning.

3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    Ditto 100% with what @im_not_here just said. If you have had a bad experience with the people at Holy Trainer I can understand why you would be pissed but without my Htv2 I would not have made it this far. It was the fourth device I tried and the first one I could wear 24/7. Now I have learnt the trick of keeping clean I can wear it for weeks at a time, my current period is 21 days with no sign I am about to be released. If the HTv2 had not worked my Wife would have pulled the plug on our experiment and we would never have experienced the place of loving bliss we have reached. Our sex is better than ever and we are incredibly close. All because of a lump of resin based plastic around my penis.

I also don't understand your gripe about it being a toy. That is true for all ball trap devices without a PA lock. My HTv2 is a symbol not an enforcer of my chastity. It is the embodiment of the verbal contract I have made with my Wife.

ASensualStranger, RGL and im_not_here like this.
  4. FreefromBondage

FreefromBondage Active member

Local Time:
    Quality:
    Your statement regarding silicone-like material is off-base. The HTv2 is not silicone nor is it related. According to the manufacturer it is a bio-sourced resin. Silicone is synthetic. I did have an allergic reaction to a silicone sealant that I used to reduce the opening of the CB-6000. I don't have an issue with the silicone that the DickCage is made from, so it seems that you can have problems with some silicone but not necessarily all.

Customer Service:
    I plan to cover this in my review of HTv2. I did have a major issue with mine that required warranty replacement. I'll detail it in my review, but here's the thing; I've bought five different off the shelf ball trap devices. I've bought all but the first from Kept For Her. So when I had an issue with the HT, I contacted KfH. They have excellent customer service; always have! They acted as the go-between with the manufacturer and sent me a replacement ring. The whole process from complaint to receiving the replacement, which included them corresponding with HT took less than a week. It doesn't make sense for Americans to purchase HT from the manufacturer because you will pay just as much, shipping will take longer, and you will pay duty on the shipment.

Design:
    As far as comfort, while not perfect, the HTv2 is better in my estimation than the curve, original CB-3000 (solid ring or hinged ring), the CB-6000, or the DickCage.

As others have stated, it is no less secure than any other similar device. I purchased mine with the Guardian, which I think, if installed correctly would make pull out extremely painful and potentially scarring.

5. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    I had two years in the HT2. It broke a couple of times, but they were fine replacing it. Customer service was slow but polite.

The quality of the finish was variable - the final version I had had some bad seams that needed sanding. However it was a very comfortable device and looked good. I can see why people like it.

6. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    @kenny1999 Are you shortsighted, that font you use is huge. We will have members using headline fonts next.

lacy02 likes this.
  7. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    I have worn two CB series and a Mature Metal Jail Bird and I can only tell you the Holy Trainer is for me better and I am locked 24/7

8. sub pad

sub pad Member

Australia Perth
    Local Time:
    I wear the 2nd version.
    Yes I got the ring size wrong and bad sores.
    I complained and I got a reduction on price for second ring. It was my fault looking back I picked the sizes.
    CB models are crap rings kept breaking very disheartened with them. But that's just me.
    At the moment I have tape around the ring to keep everything tight.

I was planning on buying a metal cage type for hygiene reasons because I'm in permanent chastity.
    But I love how you can only feel plastic.
    Now I am going to make my own with 316 L stainless steel to suit me.
    It will be awhile but I will update when I do

9. latex_chastity_slave

latex_chastity_slave Active member

Local Time:

If you have a plan for permanent chastity ,you shouldn't look for a chastity device without waistbelt

10. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    I wear one 472 days today. I had CB series before, pain (nightly erections) and cracking was the main reason why I shopped for another cage which I found with the HolyTrainer v2.
    Changed fro the inita-ial regular tube to the smaller one, big improvement for me.
    Can I defeat the cage?
    Of course!
    Do I want to defeat the cage?
    NO; of course I don't!
    This cage (or any other one) is just a help for me to be reminded all day that what my fried is allowed to do is no longer my decision, it's my loverly wife's decision.

Regarding customer service: I bought it through a retailer and they gave me excellent service when I needed help for a replacement cage etc. (had one crack and they replaced it without much hassle)

To end my contribution: I realy am very happy with my HTv2. :)

Jasmic68 and FreefromBondage like this.
  11. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I totally agree. Can I beat the holy trainer? Absolutely. Do I want to? Absolutely not.

Do I need a waist belt to enforce permanent chastity? Again, absolutely not.

12. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    The HTV2 seems to be an all or nothing product. Guys either love it and swear by it, or can't stand it at all.

I tried the HTV2 and of all of the devices I've used, it was the least successful. Pulling out the back was at least a chore in the CB, but in the HT2 it almost wanted come out and just needed a little hand :) I know for many it either isn't that easy to pull out of, or they just aren't as concerned about security. To me, if the device is that easily removed I see no sense in having it on, let alone putting a lock on it. The psychological effect of truly being locked down is significant, so the closer we could get to that, even without a piercing, the better - that's been our view on it. Add to that the fact that when it was removed we had to stop what we were doing for me to go freshen up, and the HT2 was short lived around here.

On the plus side, it is a wildly comfortable device. Second to none that I've experienced. And it also offers total coverage, including visual, which is something that's hard to find otherwise.

ugams and Jasmic68 like this.
  13. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I totally agree. If it was up to me I would have an ampallang piercing and be getting a custom device that used the piercing to lock on. I want that removal of choice, of temptation, but my Wife has said no. She actually likes the fact that she trusts me not to break our contract, the trust is hugely important to her.

You could say well why bother with the device at all, why not just go onto the honour method? The reason I don't is the device provides me with the help I need to remember my promise and wearing it does modify my behavior. It also covers up my penis which helps my Wife cope with my glans modification.

It is however very much an all or nothing device. If someone is going to need security to function in chastity or if they are going to be fed up removing it to clean then it is very much not the device for them.

14. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    I had the v1.0 knockoff version and I found the shape of the base ring gave superb comfort....until the hole where the lock fits through bust.
    Back to steel after that.

15. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:

Yes, your situation - the whole midification and her reaction to it - seems to make the HT the exact right thing. We're all different, and more importantly our KHs are all different.

Ampallang huh? Fuckin terrifying to me. Hehe. Some got it, some don't. I don't. The stretching from 8 to 6 the other day had me sweating and in need of a fair bit of coddling! I can't imagine getting that sort of piercing done. They don't make a opioid strong enough to get me to do it I don't think. I will say though, over on Lori's page she's got a link to a tumblr with men wearing her products, and in it there's a guy with that piercing (up and down, right?) used with one of her devices, and it looks badass. But not for me. The PA was forray in the piercing world. I'm all set :)

Jasmic68 likes this.
  16. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I'm not trying to big myself up or anything, but having split my glans in half, the thought of having a piercing going through the two halves doesn't scare me much!

17. latex_chastity_slave

latex_chastity_slave Active member

Local Time:
    Nothing offensive to anyone it's just little sharing of my thoughts and experience.

I feel so free now without chastity
    However, I still remember the time when I was so excited and erotic with the chastity and orgasm control.

However, it's all about our personal choice........

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice