Why is relocking such a chore?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Nicoftime, Jun 11, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:14 AM
    Not sure if anyone else here has a problem with relocking. I don't know why, chastity was my idea, the cage fits perfectly, is fine for long term wear, and really don't get locked for extreme amounts of time.

But putting it back on is something I tend to resist. I'm fine once I'm locked again, but getting it back on seems like something I don't need to do.

She had to actually tell me this time. She must realize it too, cause the other night when she took it off she said if I forgot to put it on it would stay on for a year.

Anyone else reluctant to recage?

2. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    Its the same with me the relocking is worse than being locked if that makes sense.
    Its ten times harder ( no pun intended ) after an orgasm.
    I find myself making excuses to stay unlocked.

I don't know why I bother @Mistress Jules will not take excuses.
    It normally ends with the keys in the kitchen safe.

joe01 likes this.
  3. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If there was something wrong she would be fine, but if it's something as trivial as just not wanting to lock up, she doesn't budge.

4. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    Its always something trivial with me not wanting to lock.
    On the very odd occasion there has been a reason, she will allow me to remain unlocked.

5. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That is why you need to be locked for a long time, so we don't have to go through the pathetic pantomime of getting you locked again. I like you locked, you like being locked, time to get over yourself and accept, you are going to be locked.

Chastitybf88, joe01, richard and 7 others like this.
  6. Jamie's-Locked

Jamie's-Locked Long term member

Memphis TN
    Local Time:
    An interesting question and I hope more people kick in. In my case, I don't really have a problem going back into lockup. I went into 24/7 lockup May 8th 2016 and was officially released May 10th 2017. I spent 99.9 % of that locked in one device or the other. The only time I was out, it was to change devices or for Jury duty which left me out for a total of 10 hours over a two day period.
    Once I was officially released, Ms K/H let me stay out on my own for a while. I locked myself back up on June 1 and handed her the key back. I'm hoping she'll let me out on July 1st as promised for the holiday and I intend to try a different device over that period and rivet it on until my next vacation which is the third week in August. She's reluctant to have me use a rivet but I am completely capable of drilling it out which I won't if she decides I shouldn't. She like the idea of keeping a key.

7. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My kh sent me this today, weird how little stuff like this makes locking back up easier. Yesterday I was in no mood for it to be on, now with a few back and forth texts and pictures, I'm glad it's back in her control.

Attached Files:

traveler and lockit like this.
  8. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    I prefer to remain locked after years of being so. For some reason when I unlock for sex and then put my cage back on, my skin feels a little irritated as if it has to get used to it again.

The other reason is that sex is supposed to be for my wife's pleasure only. Edging me actually requires more effort than just letting me orgasm since she has to be careful all the time. My wife reaches orgasm in under 3 minutes most of the time if I do my job right during foreplay. Why should she spend the rest of the hour edging me? She does from time to time because she wants to please me and play with me but she is just fine if sex is actually only about her so that if she gives me the option I will choose being locked up.

Finally, after a month or two, it does not require much to make me ejaculate. It is easy for her to get caught up in the heat of the moment, pleasure of her oragsm and feeling of love to the point when she goes too far. I know that some men would like that. For me it is the ruination for all the effort I made to stay orgasm free for so long. I am very goal oriented. I would love to never have an orgasm again, but if I set that as a goal, it is unrealistic and I am setting myself up for failure. My wife will bring me down to earth as she recently did and tell me that our Anniversary is coming up in 6 months so she will deny me orgasms until then. At that time I can choose between having her perform oral sex on me, or wait another two months for xmas at which time I will have another choice to make. In this way I have some short term doable goals that I can stretch out if I want to.

After 4 years we have found what works for us. No kidding, being locked up and denied feels normal to me. Here I am with about 7 weeks of denial, and I am not craving an orgasm and when given the choice during sex yesterday, chose to stay locked. I enjoy giving her all the attention and pleasure and actually do share in her orgasm. It kind of makes me feel like I do after I had one myself. In reality, all that I am missing is 10 seconds of pleasure and not having to go through the grueling first weeks of orgasm denial again.

9. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    I have this problem 100%. 1000%. In fact, the two times the thoughts of quitting were strong enough for me to actually broach the subject with @Thatgirl were both directly following being released and relieved. I was showering, truly relishing the cage not being there, and the thought of puting it back truly lacked any appeal at all.

But even in less extreme instances, I nonetheless genuinely don't want to put it back on. Like you, once it's on, it's fine. At least after a day (sometimes I do give her a bit of a hard time the first few hours). When she releases me for PIV to completion she used to let me stay cage free the rest of that day and through that night, and would expect it on first thing in the AM. That's no longer an option. She has certainly noticed the above pattern and I have certainly noticed the result. She won't let me sleep without the cage. Period. It's just too long out of the cage and the longer out the harder it is to get in.

Basically I think that as the time goes by the pent up sexual energy makes tolerating the cage (and anything else) a lot easier. And so by that reasoning, just after a full-on cage free orgasm, none of it is terribly appealing, and your satisfied and drained so the cage seems unnecessary. The result has been much less frequent cage removal, and a more imortantly, a LOT less time out of the cage when it does come off. It sucks but I know it's necessary. Sometimes the reluctance to go back in after PIV is so bad it borders on anxiety. So there's no way I could argue that she's wrong to have reduced the time it stays off. It's important enough to her that if she thought the cage free time was the primary threat to all of this, she'd probably do what others do and only take it off while I'm restrained and then only untie me once she's put it back on. Thankfully it hasn't come to that - I do relish the cage free time, even if it's only an hour or two, so I try hard not to make so annoying for her to get me back in that she resorts to a routine like that.

Also like you - in the first day or so after going back in from a full release and some cage free time, @Thatgirl has found it very beneficial to pay a little closer attention. Send some fun stuff like what you attached above, say things, whatever. Basically, sadly, she has to coddle me a little at first and help push me back into the proper mindset by giving me some extra attention the first day or so.

It is what it is. I guess we're all just needy little boys at heart. So for just that first little bit she indulged the need for attention so that I'll more quickly return to the new "normal".

10. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Ditto...
    I'm usually let out of my cage Saturday Nights for play; more often then not I'm either edged and that's all or given a Ruined Orgasm.
    When edged or ruined I don't really have any problem putting the cage back on.
    However, if given a Full Orgasm I do have an emotional or mental problem of wanting to be locked right back up - down deep I do want to be locked but find myself reluctant at the time - Any push or forceful command by @n2toys helps me quite a bit of getting past this mental hurdle.

lockit likes this.
  11. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    I don't have an issue locking up after a ruined, but if I get a full orgasm I really am reluctant to do it. Not sure why, but it's good to know its not uncommon. Perhaps that's just another reason added to the list of why I don't get full orgasms very often anymore.

chaste_zombie likes this.
  12. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    this is why I have always liked the idea of being handcuffed and her putting the device on me. Sadly though thats not really a possibility with most of the devices I have. There are too complicated and she would just end up injuring me lol. That and I'm sure it would be impossible due to an extreme hard on ha ha.

CorsetJane and lockit like this.
  13. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    I experience this too. Having the device reapplied after a removal is demanding, even though I do wish to be locked, and my device is comfortable to wear most of the time.

ugams and lockit like this.
  14. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    That is why some people use a locking steel collar, it could just be a length of chain with a padlock. The collar goes on, the device comes off, then the reverse.

15. Trojans83

Trojans83 New member

Local Time:
    Re-locking is simply part of the process. The first time I was put in a cage I was handcuffed so I couldn't get in the way. First I had to put the cock ring on myself and I knew if I didn't I'd get spanked with a strap. She and her girlfriend then put me in restraints and put the cage on. I always have worn steel cages. When she takes it off for me to shower or when I'm allowed to cum, she alone can unlock the cage and remove it. When its time to get locked in again she strokes my cock to get it a little hard, puts on lube and then slides the cage on. Sometimes she makes me lock it and give her the key to emphasize my submission.
    I also wanted to comment on cage material. My mistress has three metal cages that I'm put into. One has a small eye at the tip for a small O ring that I have to wear when she decides to attach my leash to the cage and not my collar. I have been put in silicon cage once and didn't really like it. She prefers the metal cages because they are more secure and actually look more appropriate for a submissive or a slave.

16. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    I find that if I am allowed to orgasm its takes a while for me to want to wear a cage again. Usually I am allowed to stay out of my cage for a day or so after the orgasm however I notice a significantly reduced desire to re lock myself. However after about 2-3 days I start to crave my cage again which is easily rectified as mistress locks it on until the next release at her timescale. Its got to be something to do with hormone levels affecting the brains sexual stimulation.
    Which after a few days the levels increase and so does the sexual excitement.

Mitch

lockit likes this.
  17. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Since I very rarely get to orgasm, being reluctant to re-cage is not a problem for me. It seems that whenever I'm caged, I want out of it and whenever i am free, I want to be caged. What I want rarely matters though, as I am told exactly what to do!

gary170 likes this.
  18. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Recently was let out, put in my pa ring and was free for a few days. She kept asking if I was locked up, she knew I wasn't. I grinned and said nope and she grinned back. She hints that I really shouldn't be unlocked and eventually I locked up and handed her the key. It's just hard to start, knowing I don't have a clue when it will come off again.

Yes that's fun and the whole point, it doesn't make it any easier. About the only thing that gets me all subbie about it again is her telling me "I don't need or want your cock, go lock it up" then I immediately get back into my place of things and comply. Weird

Mistress Amanté and Bound4life like this.
  19. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    "I don't want or need your cock, go lock it up" ha ha thats awesome :D

20. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    I don't have a problem being locked up after a release but I have played on it. I've hinted that perhaps I don't need to put my device back on. The honest truth is I just like it when Elle is strong and insists that I am going to be locked up again. I like it when she demonstrates her dominance and control, and this is a good way of doing it. I don't do it very often though. If she releases me for hygiene she lets me have a brief period of freedom and if she doesn't say anything I ask her whether she is going to lock me up again for the same reason.

21. beheld

beheld Member

Local Time:
    I'm the same way. I really don't want to put it back on after I've cum. If she doesn't tell me to to do it I will avoid locking for days. I also hate being locked for the first day or 2. I feel silly and just don't understand why I need to wear it. After a day or 2, it reverses completely and the idea of taking it off seems ridiculous. I start to feel completely submissive and just want to satisfy my queen.

22. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    The one I have trouble with with is when I am unlocked for no reason.
    Then about 30 minutes later told to relock.
    This messes with my head I may be a few days into a lock and getting used to it
    Now I feel I am starting over.
    I have never asked why @Mistress Jules does this
    Is it be kind?
    is to be cruel?
    Is it just to reinforce her dominance over me.

joe01 and Mistress Jules like this.
  23. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Had a few of those. Left hanging waiting for some sort of something and nothing. I was surely confused... I had once thought that she had some major scheme or grand plan or motive. I now believe that she had her fun, she changed her mind, and decided that I wasn't necessary.

Mistress Jules and lockit like this.
  24. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    So nice to know I am not the only one with this problem. I absolutely hate going back in the cage after a release. In the past I have told myself it's because I just want to have one or two more orgasms before another lengthy denial. Recently I had a lengthy release and many orgasms and it actually made it harder. It also took longer to get back over the hump to be happy with my situation and truly submissive. I guess this was proof of be careful what you wish for.

25. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    i have trouble with the whole concept. putting him in his cage and locking it shut is one of my favorite activities?( the occasional pinch followed by sounds of agony is like being cheer onward). put the pa through the cage and sliding the barrel, turning the key and gently pulling the key out. then a passionate kiss till i feel him strain to stop it from growing. puts a smile on my face for half the day.
    i guess i don't understand why you would be in that position in the first place......i must have much too learn

guest 2942 and lockit like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice