Why doesn't someone use better lock technology?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by tecolote, Jun 20, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    The MaleChastityNow MCNkey fastens a very sturdy and hard 302 stainless steel keyed 8-32 screw. No issue with stripping or damaging the keyway.

http://malechastitynow.com/mcn-lock-system/

Since MCN now uses special proprietarily keyed screws, he offers the same pinnacle of security that Lori offered. We like the larger 8-32 screw MCN uses.

My wife felt like she’d strip the smaller #6 countersunk screw that Lori uses. I don’t know if Lori intentionally used a softer grade of steel to prevent tampering or not.

(If my wife decided to make my chastity permanent, she’d use threadlocker and seal over the screwhead on purpose.)

2. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    I have a Lori's w security screws and a 400 pc security bit set. At least 1 bit will unscrew one of them if not too tight. HOWEVER if she uses blue locktite or nail polish on the theads the torque is very high and I am sure the tiny head would strip. She already rounded 1 screw out quite a bit by not having the driver snapped in all the way.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  3. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    @Lovelocked , I finally tried denting the end of the lock as you said last year and it worked great. Thanks! I tried to pick it for 15 minutes with full access to the locking tab with no luck. Ground that tab down so it was hard to reach (didn't want to weld on the device) and tried again in the device before realizing I was really locked in there. The smile on her face was fantastic!

Doesn't stop the look for other keys BUT with the higher tension in the lock you better be pretty positive you are turning the correct key or you risk breaking it off. I never get to see her keys so it would be pure guessing on my part.

We still use the nail polish thing for tamper proofing (and seldom need Acetone to remove, it just flakes off) but your addition has sure added to my headtrip knowing that I probably cannot unlock this thing if I wanted to. Oh yeah, on tamper protection she has also added a swipe of long-term lipstick to my glans area if we are going to be apart for some time. It shows immediately if I have tried to overstimulate with a Q tip.

[yes, all of you who say I shouldn't try if I love her are very correct, but she likes having more control than my just my word, and I get turned more turned on as the security ramps up to the point of silliness, i.e. it works for us!]

Also to this thread's point: I noticed in a personal add lately that someone had a BadAss workroom key with 5, not 4 pins in the lock. Didn't try to price it but might be a good upgrade. Also saw a German belt manufacturer that featured balltrap+belt and had a very custom key with 2 sets of whiskers to be very difficult to pick, but didn't look like it would fit a standard magic lock.

ugams, LukeVallentine and Chaz69 like this.
  4. Vornek

Vornek Member

Local Time:
    12:05 AM
    Chastity is mostly a mind game.

If someone really wants wants out of a chastity device, they will get out. Unless you have a device and lock made of hardened steel to grade 8 steel but more likely to about the hardness of a diamond, there is cutting tools with carbide and diamond cutting blades that will cut through it.

you can make it difficult but not impossible.

The biggest downside to cutting metal in such a sensitive are is metal gets hot when cutting and the likelihood of burning yourself.

5. BlokeDenied

BlokeDenied Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    #55 BlokeDenied, May 1, 2022
    Last edited: May 1, 2022
    For me, it's the mental side that matters, the symbolism. There are occasions when I get a ball slip through (I'm going to adjust gap), then I'm free. I simply put it back on.

It's not about the physical security for me, more the deterrent factor and reminder to behave.

At any rate, I'm still self-locking at present.

6. Vornek

Vornek Member

Local Time:
    Exactly. A lot of couples use mental chastity in their relationship. A cage is used as a symbol or a physical reminder. My fiance trusts me with the key if I have a good reason to remove it. She enjoys the fact that the weight of the cage is a constant reminder about what it represents in our relationship.

7. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    True. In our case, it is the symbolism for her.

Vornek and BlokeDenied like this.
  8. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    Very pleased it worked for you; and it made your other half smile. I'm delighted if I had a hand in that. For me, security is important. If I could get out, I probably would not cheat, but knowing there is no really practical way allows me to relax with no need to resist temptation. I say "practical" because I take @Vornek's point. I could get out by spending some considerable time in the workshop and with some risk of injury, or I could break into the safe, but that would make a nasty mess in our bedroom. That definitely would not improve the relationship with my wife!

Of course I would be pleased to know that there was a better lock available. If you get any more information please let us know.

ugams and Vornek like this.
  9. Vornek

Vornek Member

Local Time:
    I look at a lock as a deterrent but it works best if there are consequence if you break the lock.

The wearer and the keyholder have some kind of agreement especially in a relationship. So it works best if the wearer knows there will be consequences from their keyholder, wife, etc if they break the lock.

I have mature metal jailbird with the security screw which is a lot harder to open than a padlock. I wouldn’t want to attempt to drill out the screw in such a sensitive area. I could cut off the base ring, but again it is a sensitive area.

So for me, having a pretty secure (but not inescapable) device with consequences from my keyholder/fiancé is what give chastity the mental hold.

Caged4Sazz and BlokeDenied like this.
  10. ballbust

ballbust bbust

Local Time:
    Early on, i broke the lock to my cage and my wife broke my balls hard. I never tried that again.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  11. lord9

lord9 Active member

Semi-retired
    USA, Yuma, Arizona
    Local Time:
    The best answer is to find the best fitted cage with security screws and then not given the opportunity to find tools to get out of the device. That's what dungeon/jail cells , cages, and high strength chains or cables, as well as high strength restraints are for.

12. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    I found one of the Burg Wachter locks quite easy to pick. I was able to make it much more difficult like this:
    You don't need to make it very stiff to turn. I was not able to pick it after that. Of course, as others have said, with most metal devices, you can still file off the the top of the rectangular bit so that the springs and pins drop out. I've never tried that but I think should work.

13. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    This is how im locked. It is impossible to get out without destroying anything.

14. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    Locks aren't the issue. The issue is trying to contain a fleshy, squishy appendage in a rigid device. Based on the normal fit I see in most pictures, nearly everyone can pull out the back and slip their balls through the ring if they want to.

As a community we really need to let go of the "inescapable" device fantasy and instead embrace the idea that we choose to wear the device and stay true as a sign of respect and honor for the keyholder in our life.

Isn't that what we are doing across the board anyway? I don't think there is a single person on here in chastity "against their will"...so it can be stopped any time at all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice