Why does Chastity do what it does?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Dan Lions, Feb 5, 2022.

1. Dan Lions

Dan Lions Active member

PA
    Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    Just wondered why. Since we have explored chastity, either self locking or now having my GF as my key holder is has driven our relationship in entirely new directions. It has not been driven by her or her desire for a FLR. Why does a metal cage drive a man’s mind to want to be pegged. Why does the cage drive a man to want to cross dress in sexy womens cloths and heels to be pegged. Has it always been inside? Maybe somewhat, but the cage completely changes the mindset of our relationship. She enjoys it at times, but at times it may be to much for her.

We started because the cages insured a focus on her. Not work and not everthing going on around us. The cage ensured that I focused on her. But that only appears to be the beginning. Where does it end? How and why does it continue to grow?

Just some questions that continue to run through my mind. I haven’t found a good location for any answers so thought I would ask here.

CuckySlave and BullDogg like this.
  2. CabanaJack

CabanaJack Long term member

Retired
    USA, Denver CO
    Local Time:
    1:28 AM
    For me, I think it's two things. First, as I get older I want to experience new things. I believe that's what drove me first to exploring cock rings and then wearing a cage.

Second, I think having my cock constrained "forces" me to search out other ways of obtaining some of that type of pleasure, whether it's physical or just mental.

Dan Lions and Ron33 like this.
  3. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    If you’re lucky, it doesn’t end. You continue to grow more open minded and accepting of pleasure in any form. The penis is like a set of blinders. When it’s unencumbered by restraint, it demands attention. However, once restrained you are free to explore other avenues of pleasure. I think the surprise you may be experiencing is that there are so many other ways to find pleasure and joy.

4. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    okay, hold on a second. My chastity has neither of those affects on me. So if you are talking about yourself, okay, but don't generalize that to all men.

DCW, spin418, homebody and 4 others like this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    i dont think it is cos of the cage really. it just that men that cant spurt get very very excite by Ladys. cos the men that can spurt just go and watch tv and drink lots of beer and get fat tummys and dont want to do no work in the house cos that what make Ladys go mad at them and want to stop them spurt.

Guest 2271 and Dan Lions like this.
  6. Dan Lions

Dan Lions Active member

PA
    Local Time:
    Talking about me. Can only speak from my perspective.

7. Dan Lions

Dan Lions Active member

PA
    Local Time:
    Although curious, what has chastity done to or for you?

8. Dan Lions

Dan Lions Active member

PA
    Local Time:
    There is a lot of truth to that.

jemima likes this.
  9. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Dan lions, I dont agree with what say, I love being denied by my wife but I dont want to dress in female clothing and I dont really think it has anything to do with chastity and denial, I think that wanting to cross dress and pretend to be female must have always have been part of you, I dont really understand what chastity has to do with wanting to be female, I do know most women dont want locked away from sex ?.
    You can explain if you want.

carlayoung likes this.
  10. Dan Lions

Dan Lions Active member

PA
    Local Time:
    Thank you, maybe its just me then. I agree and love the denial. The desire to dress seems to come shortly after each time we lock up. Not wanting to be female but desire to dress comes out. I also agree on the sex, she is not locked away from it. We enjoy it very much. Thanks for the feedback.

11. rwpLocked

rwpLocked Long term member

Local Time:
    2:28 AM
    Chastity can be a lens, taking the interests and desires you had (often subconcously) and bringing them into focus on the other side.

It's not much of a stretch to understand that many guys who want to control their "manhood" with chastity would also be into feminization, as suppressing conventional male sexual expession is a logical fist step (practically and symbolically).

However, it should also be obvious many guys exploring control of their "manhood" may have no interest in feminization, and may simply be exploring self control or enhancing a relationship dynamic (especially one with an explicit power dynamic).

spin418 and Dan Lions like this.
  12. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    Men embarking on chastity mostly out of curiosity.. wondering what happen if the very act of spontaneous reaction upon stimuli ie the penis erection is restricted.. and then..? Nothing happens, no action, no drama and the interest drops off or prefer masturbation/sex anytime just like the good old days..
    or in another way, once erection/orgasm is denied/deferred.. suddenly there seems to be a buildup of energy/libido or .. hornier feeling ok…what are you going to do to distract/channel your newly found stamina.. then theres denial of needs for her.. how is she being fulfilled then when you are out of action..then sometimes the reality sinks in.. the male ego comes.. why am i doing this where shes is getting all pleasured.. why should she be a mistress whereas you are the servant.. whats in it for me? The possibilities seem unlimited.. some may be self denied, some may be sub-male, some may be cross-dressed, some may be cuckolded.. some of these happen to me.. some do not.. theres no ultimate end.. what happen to me may not be the best for you and vice versa.. the male chastity is not a gospel. If you have found happiness/satisfaction/joy along the male chastity journey.. do share with us..

FPH likes this.
  13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I love this! So perfectly put.

14. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    Mine started with a view that it was a sex toy attached to my penis offering constant stimulation. It was only upon further investigation that I discovered what chastity and orgasm denial could lead to.

I started with a hiss and a roar, hoping Mrs Sen would become a sex craving demon demanding oral and orgasms constantly, reality was far from that.

We have been on/off chastity over the last 18 months or so, back on for now and each time we go back, she is more comfortable denying my orgasm.

15. submetido

submetido Member

Sao Paulo, Brazil
    Local Time:
    I am just getting started on being locked on a cage and I have been thinking about it. I tried different devices with different materials, sizes, etc. and at some point found one that worked great.
    Even with that, the first 2 days with it were not great. I got a pause, a relief and then got back to the cage. This new sequence is feeling so much better!

And then to my conclusion: After getting to a point where I am getting used to wear it, am I screwed (in a good way)? It looks like it brings a kind of addiction and you really stop thinking about masturbating every time you want to relax you know? And I get thinking about meeting Miss and submitting to her. It's a crazy but very nice feeling!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice