Why are the first 2 weeks so hard?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PouchPantyLover, Dec 6, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    Is it just me? I have such a hard time readjusting to the cage and the FLR after these vacations. It was easier at the 4 month mark than it was at 1 week. Really struggling despite great help from my KH. I remember this from last time too. Seemed like right around 2 weeks in I start to settle down. In the meantime :mad:

2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    It's always back and forth for me, but yes I agree that week one and two are harder than week 3 + typically.

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    Your body releases a hormone during the first two weeks which urges you to orgasm. Nature's way of making sure men do their part to keep the species going. For the reason you mention I did not want to orgasm so often and have to start all over again so we went months in-between my orgasms.

4. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    prolactin is the reason. when men orgasm prolactin is released ( much more with intercourse than with masturbation). it is the prolactin that kills the sex drive until it is cleared from the blood. if he fails to produce it he could have sex till it literally kills him. this is the male safety switch and in this same light prolactin is released after two weeks of no sex. the desire wanes and the cage is more comfortable. the poor guys who does not produce prolactin( my puck being one) never fully adjusts to the cage.

GeorgeFromGreece likes this.
  5. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    You know how offering a detailed technical biological explanation to a woman about what her body is going through when she has her period is really helpful.....

Sorry, you guys are sweet and I'm just being bitchy. Just struggling with the :mad: feelings.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice