Who i am

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pieter19717, Jan 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. pieter19717

pieter19717 New member

Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    I am Pieter married 47 jr young life in Holland , My Wife is not into my pleasure of bdsm
    i like to wear the cb and have 2 Girlfriends the dont kow it from each other . who help me when 1m wearingen a cb at a visite the take the keys from me and i have to listen for getting te keys back .
    One of them is an Kinky girl sometimes a must clean the badroom , make the garden or let me shopping for her .
    When she is happy with me a get the keys to unlock but i have also must saw the lock because she put them in the toilet and flushed them a way ,
    I like to have contact with people these have the same interests .

caged certo likes this.
  2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    Wow! Flushing the keys down the toilet seems a little harsh and not thinking! I can only visualize sawing on the lock without "damaging the goods"! Welcome to CM! I hope that you find the site most interesting and educational. Please post often and let us know about your journey!

Penney likes this.
  3. pieter19717

pieter19717 New member

Local Time:
    10:35 AM
    It was my own fold that she flushed the keys , i have get the order to clean the badroom , toilet , kitchen and the floors . when she was away from home ( she let me alone ). after a few hours she come home and checked what i have done . it was not good enough so she punished me with flushing the keys away. And i must buy a other lock with the cb on and saw the lock to be free at home. After that day i work much better .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice