Who has a PA5000? I have a question.

Discussion in 'PA5000' started by tphillips, Nov 18, 2013.

1. tphillips

tphillips New member

Local Time:
    4:05 AM
    I was recently pierced with a PA and am hoping to wear such a device. I noticed that the lower exit point is further down the shaft than I thought it would be. Can someone take a picture of the various hooks that are included along with a scale (ruler)? I would greatly appreciate it.

2. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:05 PM
    Given its open design the position of the Pa hook point is not that critical.

They come with 3 different hook radius per gauge. Given the price of $75 its worth just giving it a go.

I don't have any of the other hooks as I have thrown them away, so cannot do the meaning for you.

I wear one when I need to travel and the Loris #5 would set of the security screening.

They are comfortable and effective to a point. They are not as secure as the Loris #5 due to the open design.

3. Rubber Boy

Rubber Boy Owned and locked by Sir Brian

Phoenix
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    I found that having the piercing closer to the tip made the PA-5000 painful for me. But I modified it to work by removing the front bars with a wire cutter and then sanding the edges smooth. There's a good pic in my profile of what it looks like from the side now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice