Who cooks?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Watchful, Mar 22, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    5:38 AM
    Twitch, much love and support from us forum users. I cannot imagine your spot right now.
    We are lucky to be living in these times when cancer is so often defeated.
    Be very well and our thoughts are with you both.

Twitch likes this.
  2. sirensjohn

sirensjohn Junior Member

Retired
    San Antonio
    Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    I do about 95% of the cooking Ms. Siren doesn't get home from work till late. When we met I started cooking as its something that I like to do. She will make a meal as a treat, she is an excellent cook.

3. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    As I live alone I do all the cooking and actually quite enjoy experimenting with new dishes, but it is a pain in the arse cooking for one.

Twitch, I hope you wife has now recovered and is back to full health? I had a cancer scare of my own a couple of years ago and know from experience just how frightening it is.

Best wishes to you both.

Charles

Twitch likes this.
  4. MistressL

MistressL I'm through

Professional
    USA
    Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    Why have I never seen this thread before?
    Cooking
    Raising three children, working full time, and supporting my husband and his career, I cooked.
    Our children all have their own families. I still work, but with my husband retired, its only fair that he cooks. He is very good at it. I cook, but only if I desire too.

Chained to the sink? No, we are real people, and real people eat.

manintyres likes this.
  5. Deleted member 15357

I cook nearly every meal in our house, and did so before FLR. The only difference under FLR is she can "order" what she likes and veto things as well. I am to try and impress her as often as possible and I am to make sure I cook generally healthy food.
    I do really love it when we have a free Saturday night and I can cook something really special that makes heaps of mess and how after she tells me how great it was she orders me back up to the kitchen to clean it all up.

6. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    He cooks when he's here. That's usually only weekends unless I call him in between.
    I'm a fussy eater so him just being a fairly accomplished cook isn't always enough.
    While, he's not here I tend to eat a lot of raw foods, fish in particular, all washed down with gallons of mineral water.
    A diet most people baulk at. But I tend to let go when he is here.
    Just now it's the season for Pheasant and venison casserole, stews and other root vegetable oriented food.
    I think it's important to try and eat what's in season don't you?

7. Subby Hubby

Subby Hubby Active member

Local Time:
    Most nights it is I that cook. I rather enjoy it, and our daily routine allows me to have dinner hot and waiting when Goddess gets home (except for the nights we go out).

We used to be heavy meat eaters, but a recent lifestyle change has us eating more vegan. This has certainly put in a spin in my meal prep, especially when it comes to using the grill! On a positive note, I have lost almost 20 pounds just through diet change alone!

8. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    I'm a fairly able cook and do the bulk of the meals and grocery shopping... sadly less due to a D/s relationship and more due to the fact I tend to get home first! I actually enjoy the creative challenge.

9. Pillowbiter

Pillowbiter Adore All Females, They so deserve it.

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    I always cook, And do the housework and laundry, And Dishes. I love doing it. I like making her nice meals.

10. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    I do all the cooking and baking, since I'm retired and CH is still working and bringing home a paycheque. It's only fair, don't you think? I do the laundry as well, and some of the cleaning (but I'm not as good at that as she likes, so she does some too.

11. Mrgmann

Mrgmann Member

Western CO
    Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    I cook and clean and shop for groceries, but there is always an issue with something, therefore I'm rarely let out and very often punished.

12. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    I do most of the cooking but, there are some meals that she is just better at making than I.

13. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    My wife use to do all the cooking but now I probably do about 60%! She now likes me to be more domestic! I like it too!

14. Pillowbiter

Pillowbiter Adore All Females, They so deserve it.

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    I do most cooking, Set the table serve her, and clean up, and do dishes, I like pleasing her. Do laundry and housework. I like serving her, it makes me happy doing it, and she seems to love it too.

15. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello All.
    Work schedules, kids & life in general dictate who cooks for us. I have been going out of my way to try to do more of the cooking (and cleaning and grocery shopping) recently to try to help lighten my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder's load. If life permitted, I would gladly do all of the cooking (I like to cook), cleaning, grocery shopping, laundry and child rearing as well, but our careers do not permit that. I adore my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder and would love nothing more than to treat her like a Queen! I fondly remember gaining entry to her apartment back when we were dating (pre-chastity) and going to the dresser she stocked for me and slipping into hose, heels, sexy undies, a corset a black dress, a leather cock and ball harness and a studded leather collar and preparing lavish meals for us on the occasional Friday evening when I finished work early and greeting her inside her door with a glass of wine and classical music on the stereo upon her return from her
    office. Her appetizer was usually a foot and calf rub as I would attentively listen to her tell me about her day...Those were some amazing evenings...ah the memories of younger days! :)

16. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Its been the same with all my previous partners and I imagine it will be same with a future partner should there be one.

My place. I cook or we do so together. Or now and then I organise a take-away.
    When at her place, Sometimes she cooks but usually its both together, or sometimes we get a take-away.

When I say cook, sometimes its cook sometimes its just heat things up, sometimes just prepare cold food.

Usually I clear up or we do so together.

I really don't mind..... whatever keeps her happy.

Like someone said about this lifestyle;

In chastity chop wood carry water. Out of chastity chop wood carry water.

17. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    If I cooked I would be only punishing my wife. I do not even eat vegetables or sauces. :)

18. bitchboybubba

bitchboybubba New member

Local Time:
    It's about a 70/30 split with my lady and I. I work at a tire shop so some days I'm just too beat to cook. I'm home before her so that plays a part in it. If I want to eat, then I have to cook lol. I usually do all the household chores so she doesn't have to. She LOVES to shop so she'll do that.

19. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    In my new relationship, when i'm at her house i'll do the cooking or get a take away.
    That's purely because of our work schedules and when i'm in rest days Mistress is working so it's so nice for me to be able to cook for her and have dinner ready, or nearly ready, for when she gets home from work so she can relax and wind down and we can spend the evening together chilling out.
    We haven't moved onto punishment kind of relationship yet as we are still finding our feet and maybe we might not have that kind of relationship if Mistress doesn't feel comfortable with it, i'm just happy to be given the chance to serve her and spoil her wherever I canand make her life a bit easier .

20. Meghan Dex

Meghan Dex Her Pet

Problem Solver
    South FL, USA
    Local Time:
    I love cooking (so does Mistress). It is absolutely a channel for creativity and it is such a great feeling to see her enjoy something I have made for her. I could not love it more.

~m

21. misskimberley

misskimberley Sexy playful transgender

Local Time:
    I do all the household chores, I work from home so its easier and I give my mistress all my money, hell I don't even know my pin number!!
    xxx

22. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    hello @ashplaything if you don't do bad things then your Mistress wont has to punish you.

23. misskimberley

misskimberley Sexy playful transgender

Local Time:
    Punishment is part of our relationship!

X

24. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    @jemima i'm not one of those subs who deliberately does things to get punished, however, there doesn't appear to be any consequences if to do make the odd mistake etc and I feel as if I can get away with things (not that I would deliberately try and get away with things) and maybe sometimes i'll need reminding of just who is in charge.
    This all might come along further into our relationship i, however, a few weeks ago I was told I was up to 6 hard cane strokes for silly jokes yet now that seems to have been forgotten and me not being a painslut and not wanting to push her into anything she doesn't feel comfortable with or sound like a "do me" sub.
    Maybe this will come the more our relationship develops and it's just me being "like a kid in a sweet shop" at the moment :)

25. Cucked13

Cucked13 Active member

Local Time:
    I cook about 40% of the time and do all the household chores. She does not know why but I do! It is true it is difficult to find a maid and even more difficult to find a wife as it is a husband. For some it is very lonely no matter what position or role in life you fulfil when everything inside is a secret!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice