Who cooks?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Watchful, Mar 22, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. sub to Mistress Angelique

Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    I cook. I do not work so it is mostly a matter of convience rather than a sub thing. But if my wife has a request i will usually comply. The other reason I cook is that i am a better cook.

2. wnt2srveu

wnt2srveu Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    i do most of the cooking. it isn't a D/s type thing at all. it started out this way because she doesn't like cooking and doesn't mind cleaning up. i was the exact opposite, i don't like cleaning up but don't cooking. so i usually cook while she cleans up after me. If you want to put it into a D/s thing, we switch, and either role, i see it as taking care of her cause i love her.

3. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    my miss c and i are only togeather on the weekends cuase we work different shifts. she dose prob 90% of the inside cooking,she is better at it. i do however 80% of the outside cooking on the grill. i also pay for our dinning out 75% of the time and pay for her drinks 95% of the time.

4. MissMira

MissMira Active member

Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    Well i always do the cooking. Im home earlier and when my sub gets home its dinner time. We also have a kid so i work best this way. But after we start on the d/s thing he always cleening up after dinner. Not that i told him just think its hes way of pleasing me.

5. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    If I want to eat, I have to cook :p

6. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    During the normal day we are a united front - I cook most of the time, slave does lots of other stuff - he's a good cook (and a good f**k lol!) but gets home a lot later....
    However, when all of the little ones are asleep he will submit to me and fetch and carry, attend to my needs - drinks, massage, pussy licking ,giving me his arse.....
    I do actually love the nights and sometimes wish that they wouldn't end ;)

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    i does all the cooking and all the cleaning cos thats my job.

8. MissH_and_Slave

MissH_and_Slave New member

Local Time:
    My sissy maid always cooks as we live a 24/7 style D/s relationship and that's just the way we like to live our lives when it comes to many things but especially cooking. It may not work for everyone but it certainly works for us.

Mistress Holly xxx

9. FireBound

FireBound New member

Local Time:
    It's divided equally. I'm a stay at home dad, so I do breakfast and lunch every day for the baby and me, and I also feed the baby sitter when she has to come by because her school doesn't feed her a damn thing, so I make sure she get's lunch too the one day a week she watches the baby.

At night it depends on how much work I have to do after my wife get's home. Usually I try and start dinner and she'll finish or the one who's being ignored by the baby makes dinner. We share the house chores equally for the most part. I do 'more' because I chose to be home with the baby (yes I wanted to desperately.) However there's not a task she can't do that I can and vice versa, she's repaired the car and I've sewn up baby clothes and I've repaired the car while she's cleaned house. It all kind of depends on who wants to do what, we don't have a dictatorial structure it's cooperative.

10. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I do the cooking, and she does the cucking.

FireBound likes this.
  11. Susan S

Susan S Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    The wife does all the cooking, but she does get a cup of tea in bed every morning and I can do beans on toast if pushed.

12. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm handy in the kitchen, she not so much. I cook almost 100% of the food in the house.

13. TXMistress1986

Graphic Design
    Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    Sissy cooks, quite well actually.

14. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    How do you like the inherent powerplay that's involved with being a stay at home dad? For my wife and I it changed things from us both switching back and forth as mood dictated, to her taking charge in every aspect. We actually work much better as a team that way and it wasn't until that happened that we finally tried chastity and fell in love with it.

15. FireBound

FireBound New member

Local Time:
    It's actually kind of interesting because she would argue that I run the house. We don't really have power-plays in our relationship, we've been compromising and reaching decisions together for a long time. The chastity/cuckold play pretty much stays in the bedroom. We work together towards a common goal and I can't say that the change in our sexual lifestyle has really altered that in any way.

While she may occasionally take control of my orgasm, we definitely have a benevolent democratic dictatorship where I'm 'in charge' but as she's matured she's been willing and able to take on more responsibility and relieve me of the stress.

Epiladdy likes this.
  16. Mistressesboy

Mistressesboy Member

Air Traffic
    Georgia
    Local Time:
    In our household, a Female Led Marriage one with me caged in a CB6000 Woody, i do all of the cooking, cleaning, maintenance etc etc.

This is my first post and we are fairly new to this lifestyle (i had "practiced" being a Dom) but have found that what i really am is a submissive with leaning of being a sissy maid.

i have found that i really enjoy serving Mistress in all aspects of our life. You can follow Her growth on www.thewifeledmarriage.com and any useful replies, i am sure, would be greatly appreciated.

17. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    Me, I do. Part of my duties for the privilege of my chastity include getting up early and making breakfast for our son then taking him to school. When i return I wait until she wakes, make her morning cappuccino and serve it to her in bed with the breakfast of her choice. At this time I also kiss the toes on both her pretty feet as confirmation that I love and worship her. This is most every day and is often the only sign of our true relationship. I am so happy to do this.

I also do most of the dishes.

18. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    well cooking and other chores are somewhat seperate as we both really love cooking. So if both of us have enough time to cook it's much more a batte about who's allowed to cook rather than who must cook.

Chores in generall are a different thing as the rest of the housework would be usually my duty.But as we live in reality and not in some fantasy world usually she's picking some things she'll do herself as me doing all the work would result in us having almost none time to spend with each other.

19. CorsetJane

CorsetJane Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Well my wife used to do most of the cooking but the longer I've stayed in chastity the more I've wanted to please - in many ways... and have done progressively more this year. I particularly like baking...be it bread, pies, cakes or buns (including some great Chelsea buns!).
    Away from baking, I have to say that my wife is the better cook but together we serve up a mean meal! It's fun and perhaps she'll start expecting me to dress as the maid in future!! :)

20. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Mistress still does most of the evening meal cooking during the week, as I normally don't get home until sometime between 5:30 and 6:30. I do all the outside cooking (BBQ/smoker), and breakfast on weekends.

I also do 90+% of the laundry, dishes, kitchen clean-up after dinner, vacuming, etc.., The only time she has to do any of these is when she wants too....

21. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I cook for the whole household on weekends because it is fun and I enjoy it... but also because those are our "work days" here on the ranch. I cook, they work.

22. Twitch

Twitch New member

Georgia
    Local Time:
    I usually used to cook most of the time. I enjoy cooking for the 6 of us. She is a caterer. It is like the mechanic... who does not work on his own car.

She was also just diagnosed with the Big C. :( Now I want to do it all for her... more than ever... but I have to work too. Kills me. Love her like there is no tomorrow every minute of every day... cause you just never know. I know in my heart she will be OK but I have never been more scared in my life.

Hell yeah I cook, and juice, and clean and worship her every breath.

Devoted husband of 20+ years... and I want 20+ more.... please?

23. IWalkTheLine

IWalkTheLine Member

Local Time:
    My wife/keyholder does most of the cooking, because she loves to do it and she's goddamn awesome at it. (It's also her job.) When I offer to cook, she usually laughs and does it herself. I do almost all of the dishes. She does more laundry than I do.

24. Mick

Mick Active member

Artisan
    Southern France
    Local Time:
    When we were first together Christine did most iof the cooking. It wasn't long before i started to do the simple meals etc. However, as i became more proficient, i learnt about Chinese, Indian as well as the classical Italian and French styles. So for the last 15 years or so i do all the cooking, the only exceptions are that Madame will cook for some guests or if she wishes to try something experimental.

25. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello Twitch.
    God Bless...my thoughts and prayers are with you...tell your Wife/Mistress/Keyholder to kick that "C" right out the door it came in and tell it to stay the F away!
    allaboutHer

Twitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice