Which size could be the best?

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by BeltedBoar, Mar 31, 2018.

1. BeltedBoar

BeltedBoar Member

Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    This is my first post, so I should say 'Hello all' ☺

For a few year I was interested in main topic, but I have never had any experience. I want to try being in cage, so I decided to make it true. Previously I wanted to buy CB6K or CB6KS, but I have talked with many people, searched a lot of pages about devices and I found Holy Trainer. A lot of people say, that this this the best choice from this type of devices. But I think, that all of you know it, so I will go to the point.

I'm not sure what size of cage and ring could be best for me... I'm about 2 1/2" down (and I'm definitely a 'grower', if it is important). Regarding to ring diameter... I have visited Holy Trainer Producer's website, and made a measurement according to advices and my result is 160mm.

So according to Producer's guide, the best ring for me will be Ø 50 (the biggest, and the best cage will be MAXI (we are talking about V3 of course), am I right?

This is my first device, so I have to ask, because I don't want to waste my money for bad sized one.

I will be very thankful if you help me choose the best option for me

2. LockedN8

LockedN8 Long term member

Retired
    London, UK
    Local Time:
    10:26 AM
  3. Mustangdemon87

Mustangdemon87 New member

Palm springs,Ca
    Local Time:
    2:26 AM
    Do yourself a favor ahead of time and just buy the set of extra rings! You may start out in the largest. But over time as your body gets used to it, you will change sizes once irritation is over. I have been in a few of the holy trainers started with standard now in a small tube. Started out in largest ring now down to the 150mm ring. It the tube is too long you can ether pull out or have huge discomfort because it can get "stuck" in tube after your soft an it trys to become hard again. Too small and well we all know how that works out .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice