1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which orgasm after a lockup do you like most?

Discussion in 'The Tower' started by LadyFedora, May 29, 2017.

?

Which orgasm after a lockup do you like most?

1. The first orgasm

62.1%
  2. The second orgasm

31.0%
  3. Any of the orgasms after the second

6.9%
  1. After a discussion with both of my subs and someone online, I figured I might as well create a poll to see how the Chastity Mansion feels about this:

Say you've been locked and denied for a few months, so no orgasm during that time at all!

Which of the orgasms after this period do you like the most?

Newlover likes this.
  2. My lock up time is 120 days. Then i am allowed to penetrate Mistress L with a condom on and go till i cum. Then i must ask to remove the condom and eat the contents

Newlover and Xtudo3002 like this.
  3. That's not really what this thread is about is it? Please try to keep it on topic.

4. I am sorry. But that is my favorite way to orgasm after a long period of tease and denial

Newlover likes this.
  5. I'm locked for life

Newlover and (deleted member) like this.
  6. But I didn't ask for you "favorite way to orgasm" now did I? ;)

7. apologies @LadyFedora@LadyFedora put it also is permanently locked and is useless to help You with Your Poll.

sorry.

8. I'm sorry, I don't understand the poll. What is a 'Second Orgasm?' ;)

joe01 likes this.
  9. @LadyFedora@LadyFedora there are very few times I am allowed more than one orgasm when released. But on the rare occasion that I am not locked back up and playtime continues, my 2nd orgasm is always stronger and more powerful, although less ejaculate the 2nd time.

Newlover and (deleted member) like this.
  10. How about none?
    Believe it or not some of us hate an orgasm after a long lock up. It's quite the let down and the change is rough.

Given the choice I'd give up orgasms if I could have regular ipor even semi regular milking.

Newlover likes this.
  11. Two together would be a new experience if granted that by my wife. Although she knows, because she has asked me, that an orgasm after a lock-up of a few months is not very pleasurable, she would consider two in close proximity too indulgent. She considers that I could do without any, and the single orgasm granted is not for pleasure but for maintenance. I too think I could settle for monthly milking if it was on offer.

Newlover likes this.
  12. Sorry, duplicated because of slow response...

13. I've never had a second orgasm, but after last night I have not been locked back up, and after some texts today, may get a chance for another. Will let u know!

14. Lucky you. I think you are assuming that we get more than one orgasm. There is no second orgasm for me. Right after my orgasm, I am locked up again for a few more months. I do not get a chance for additional orgasms.

joe01 likes this.
  15. agreed, its not worth it after a long lock up.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  16. When I rarely get one the second one is always better...if its not maintenance milking (which is more often recently), mistress will tease me till it literally hurts for the first orgasm...the second one doesn't hurt because there is no pressure there and as such is more pleasurable.

Newlover and sissybitch like this.
  17. Thanks to all the people that answered this. It's interesting to see that the first orgasm is on top, because very very often I hear guys tell me that actually the second orgasm is the best orgasm.
    I wonder if "First orgasm" is on top because people have answered that because they only get one orgasm (which is one to many if you ask me ;) ) Or because they really find the first one the best.

I started this poll because I had this very discussion with someone, and she thought that denying a sub the second orgasm is actually almost as cruel as denying him his first orgasm.

Newlover and Jasmic68 like this.
  18. Ohh I think the first orgasm is the most important one! I mean, you wait month for this one orgasm. The second orgasm is fine, but you just waited like a day or some minutes or hours for that second orgasm.
    The first orgasm resets everything, and every following orgasm is just like regulary cumming a second time. But its true, usually I'm just allowed one orgasm at all ;)
    And I even had to ruin my first orgasm after 16 month, just to show how submissive I am and that she is more important then my first orgasm after a year.

19. Ohh I think the first orgasm is the most important one! I mean, you wait month for this one orgasm. The second orgasm is fine, but you just waited like a day or some minutes or hours for that second orgasm.
    The first orgasm resets everything, and every following orgasm is just like regulary cumming a second time. But its true, usually I'm just allowed one orgasm at all ;)
    And I even had to ruin my first orgasm after 16 month, just to show how submissive I am and that she is more important then my first orgasm after a year.

20. Hmmm I've not had too much experience with going back to chastity after release so my experience may be different to others. Anyway here are my key points; I think the first can be a bit unsatisfying sometimes as it reawakens the desire to orgasm. This for me is why the second (and any after that) are more satisfying - you still have the increased sensitivity for a little while after that first (and even second) orgasm so some subsequent ones are still far better than regular ones when you can freely play with yourself. To come back to the reawakening point, I did play with a keyholder once who was very experienced and had discovered that allowing a single orgasm in a manner she controlled (stroking to a metronome until the inevitable happened) made you more horny and made it a lot worse when you went back into the cage - the single orgasm was never enough to clear the backlog of frustration and now you were hungry for more. In contrast when I have left chastity on my own terms (not continuing under anyone's control) I have occasionally had 4-5 orgasms relatively quickly to finally relieve all that backlogged frustration.

Newlover likes this.
  21. I find the first orgasm to be intense, but almost painful.

The second orgasm is less intense, but maybe more fun.

22. The first because it's always a big load and I'm instructed to clean it up afterwards.