Which one for an uncut grower?

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by Guest 6019, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    I'm having trouble choosing the right cage. There are so many options. Kid in a candy store, I want them all, but that's not practical

2. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    6:50 PM
    I do understand your dillema. Being uncut and a reasonable grower too, I selected MCN's Contender. This cage does have an excellent fit. Due to its open style and being uncut, hygiene is not problem at all. I can easily wear this cage for 2 weeks 24/7 (longer was not instructed by my Love yet...). Honestly, I would select this cage a second time with my eyes closed...By the way, MCN/Mark do have excellent customer service skills and are really pleasurable to work with.

Recently I also did a trial with Cherry Keeper short wide. Although I do feel the comfort of "stay short", I do not feel comfortable about keeping up hygiene, in particular not whilst being uncut. Due to the short fit, I can not manipulate my foreskin to clean it decently behind. Therefore, although the comfort of wearing, this cage is not my preferred 24/7 one.

3. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    I have no problem removing it for a good inside and out clean, but that doesn't have to happen everyday. I like the price point of the Cherry Keepers, I'm not going to be allowed to spend 300 quid plus on a device, maybe in a few years when Mrs Jah is fully committed and keeps me locked for months. Who knows? I'm interested in opinions on the touchstop, headlock, ballhook. Sizing, there seems to be lots of posts, so I guess there is a lot of info for that dilemma. Also @JosieLynn Jewell does Shapeways deliver to the UK?

elias likes this.
  4. Orallover

Orallover Member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    I'm uncut and The Cobra works for me (search on amazon for 'cobra chastity cage'). It's relatively cheap so if it does not work for you, it's no a big loss. It's very light, and for me it means it stays 'high up' more than the metal ones I have tried. Perhaps a matter of my anatomy, but it works well for me. The hole in the front is not too big, so the skins stays mostly inside. The slits on the side come in handy; you can manipulate your foreskin with something like the end of a small toothbrush or something like that, to push it a bit forward or hold it back a bit as you slide your cock in.

5. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    I do believe Shapeways deliver to the UK as well (like as they do to deliver to the Continent). Honestly, I was rather satisfied with their quality / price ration as well the options they can supply. Their website to order was easy to go and their delivery time was excellent. However, still I prefer my stainless steel fabricated home!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice