Which metal cage is for me?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Allhers, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Allhers

Allhers New member

Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    Hi I'm pretty new here, my wife and I have played with chastity on and off for a few years now, never serious tho.
    Recently she took a new view on it and is now hooked on what it does for her.
    I currently have 2 devices but neither works well for much longer than a week, an old cb2000 which I now refuse to put on at all, and a newer birdlocked mini which isn't too bad but it still has its flaws.
    I love that my shafts is completely sealed away from my touch and the fit is good but the wide cock ring makes things rub and chafe in many areas.
    So I have done a bunch of research. It seems a metal device would be best for long term however I would really like a more solid design not an open cage. Also I'm not that large, most solid tube devices I have seen are at least 4 inches. I do know that I want a smooth ring base not hinged as I don't want pinching or chafing to occur.
    So that being said what device would be best for me?

2. LockedSubbie

LockedSubbie Junior Member

Local Time:
    I would recommend going with a custom built device instead of buying one "off the shelf". I went to a Mature Metal Watchful Mistress from a CB6000S, and CB2000 and have been very happy with it. I am very small, and really like the custom built fit of this device. The cage design prevents any sort of manipulation, and unlike the enclosed plastic devices, it is open enough that you can keep yourself and it clean. It has been very comfortable for long periods of wear. After a while, I don't even know its there.

It costs a bit more than the ready made devices, and takes some time to get, the advantages are it is built for your exact measurements so it will fit you perfectly. I use a double oval base ring which helps stop the chafing and pinch that the plastic base rings cause. Mature Metal has a set of sizing rings that will help you decide on the correct base ring size. I did not use that option and ended up ordering several base rings until I got it right.

Hope this helps.

3. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    I would look at the Steelworxx brands. I currently wear a Revenge model and awaiting a new SteelHeart 2 which fully encapsulates my peepee. They are reasonably priced and custom built which makes delivery quite long. 7-8 weeks. Hope this helps.

4. Allhers

Allhers New member

Local Time:
    I have been looking at steelworxx. I love how customizable they are. And my wife likes that she can get it powder coated any color she wants!
    Does anyone know if powder coating will alter how it feels and how you clean it?

5. gymgenius

gymgenius Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:37 PM
    I recommend MM Watchful Mistress too. It seems to be the best suited of their range for your needs. If you want a longer one, go for their Pet Trap instead (min length 2 ¼ inch).

I was trying to decide between the two for weeks, but decided to go smaller, so ordered the WM.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice