which device should I get

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by kokokolo, Feb 27, 2017.

1. kokokolo

kokokolo Member

Local Time:
    11:37 PM
    I cant make head or tails from their website of which device is best. Are there much differences besides looks?

I'm just curious if anyone out there has tried multiple MM devices if they have any opinions. I'm really just looking for something that is actually comfortable and secure for long term wear.

2. Wife's Submissive

Wife's Submissive Loving being denied by wife!

USA
    Local Time:
    2:37 AM
    I am not sure there is much difference except looks. I believe the jailbird is their most popular one. I do believe some have to be a certain length though.

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I have worn a MM Jailbird for 4 years. I find it as comfortable as you are going to get. I spent more buying 5 off the shelf devices than what it cost to just buy the Jailbird. I read some posts here and on fetlife about cages. No matter what, you will have something wrapped around your penis and it is going to take awhile to get used to it.

As the other poster said, the only differences among the MM devices are the looks. I prefer the Jailbird because it is much easier to clean myself. Some do not want as much access or find the Jailbird attractive. I think it is a classic look.

4. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    I own none of their products but it is a goal for me to one day have a jailbird.

My own research seems to be that depending on your preference for open or closed, heavy or light, simple or elaborate may guide you through the selection process. I don't think they make the claim that one is more secure than the other.

Jailbird is the model on which every other device is measured so I plan to start there.... one day.

lockedformywife likes this.
  5. lockedformywife

lockedformywife Locked for Love

USA
    Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    good info, I was curious as well what the differences were because outside of looks its hard to tell if there are any other differences

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice