which cage for permanent wearing ?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Koekoek, Oct 11, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Koekoek

Koekoek Member

Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    So, we decided to go a step ahead.
    My girlfriend already haves me locked "permanent" but the cage we use now is easy to pull it out.

We want it to be as secure as possible.
    Due to an active lifestyle not that difficult to remove.
    Peeing outside home should be possible standing.
    A key that is nice to watch would be welcome.

Thetherspout would be an option, but bit scary and hard to remove.
    Although it's maybe possible to leave it in locked with sporting ?

https://badassworkroom.com/collections/custom-chastity-cage
    This type with PA seems the best option to us.
    Downside is the piercing, and peeing could be a mess, but might be possible outside.

Belt is not really an option for several obvious reasons. Although it haves the most points on security.

2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    My GF bought the BA03 with frenum piercing, which I already had, so it seems as though they can genuinely adapt their cages.

Longest continuous lock, with no unlocks for any reason, was 120 days - that was only possibe because it is easy to keep clean in.

The BA11 has urethra insert, which might mean they will add that to any cage and that should allow easier peeing.

Mistresspheonixslave likes this.
  3. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    I just ordered a tetherspout which we plan on using with a numbered plastic tag. This way even if I were to remove the lock, there would be effectively no way to remove the cage AND it would also prevent pullouts. It would also allow easy removal of the cage in case of emergency (cut the tag, rake the lock)

4. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    I have a PA and a Glans Armor. No problem with urinals and I almost forget it's there most days.

Littlejt1 likes this.
  5. expsubcpl

expsubcpl Member

Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    i’ve been playing with a tetherspout for a (short) while - honestly inserting and removing are not such a problem. What I currently have been playing with - i had an old cherry keeper - which was a little too tight - but with a headlock - so I cut just behind the headlock so it basically left a cage that just goes over the head and is then then roughly kept in place with the headlock - with the tetherspout i have the shaft is just a little longer than i would like - so I am thinking of adding a little material to the end of the cage and then securing it with a bar through the tetherspout - that should then keep the cage somewhat secure - I know that sounds a bit complex - but it’s pretty simple and should be pretty secure - because it’s just around the head it will be a little bit of a different experience

Koekoek likes this.
  6. ballbust

ballbust bbust

Local Time:
    If you can pull out easily then PA is the only way to go to check all the other requirements you have (i.e. not difficult to remove, peeing standing up (though that's a little debatable), etc.)

I waited way too long to get my piercing. But once it was in and healed (6 weeks) my life changed forever. There is something different about not being able to pull out whenever you want, even if it's just in the shower to have some warm water run over it. When you're pierced, you're literally at her mercy - that key is the only way out.

Badassworkroom makes good stuff. If you can afford it go for a titanium (it's 30% more expensive but half the weight which is helpful with a PA).

Littlejt1 and Koekoek like this.
  7. MrDoubleyou

MrDoubleyou Active member

Local Time:
    I tried multiple cages (also from Badassworkroom) and ended up with a titanium BA-28 with PA piercing. We not do permanent, but for now our recent lock-ups are up to 8 weeks without unlocking.

There is no need to take off the cage for cleaning. Right now I live in Asia which makes good hygiene extremely easy due to the water spray they provide with the toilets. In Europe it was a little bit more complicated, but taking frequent baths or showers did work too.

Honestly, I see some complications with standing peeing. Without cage you are able to turn your penis to prevent peeing yourself (in case of having a PA). But with a cage this is impossible to do. However, I believe this is something worth giving up for a truly inescapable cage (it is!).

Being active is not a problem (I workout 5 times a week).

84_Rasmus likes this.
  8. Koekoek

Koekoek Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reactions, that confirms what we already thought.
    We also have a looker02 with urethral insert which is a bit messy while peeing. But with legs wide not a big problem. (Problems appear though when I am not careful enough) unfortunately I can not wear it more as 2 days.

My girlfriend does not like the plastic locks, also because they can be removed to easily.
    To be continued....

Caged for life likes this.
  9. 84_Rasmus

84_Rasmus Member

Local Time:

10. MrDoubleyou

MrDoubleyou Active member

Local Time:
    Yes measurements is a challenge! But I had some experience (bought about 10 non-perfect custom cages before).

What I recommend:

Use your absolute smallest flaccid measurement. Like the size as you come from a cold bath.

Will ball ring, don’t go too small like that it is causing blood flow restriction. You should be able to put the first part of a finger under the ring. Have this right before you order (by buying a ring testing kit or cheap cages).

Buying some cheap cages to find out what diameter size of the cage itself should be, would be wise too. But you can measure this also.

What works for me is a diameter which sometimes fills the cage, and sometimes does not. It prevents any swellings I believe.

11. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    I wear a behind barz 24/7. I Have been locked for over a year and do forget I am wearing it most of the time.

12. Subhubby52

Subhubby52 Active member

Submissive husband and sissy maid
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    My balls are large but my penis is very small, so in the past it sometimes slipped out of my short cages. But I am now locked 24/7 in an open-wire metal mini-cage with hollow urethral tube which extends about 3/4" past my base ring. There is no slipping out of this cage and escape is impossible. :cool:

I think peeing while standing is going to be a problem for you no matter what type of cage you select. The urethral tube of my cage makes peeing neater but is not foolproof; sometimes there is still some dripping and leakage around the tube. My best suggestion is that you learn to always sit down when peeing, just like your girlfriend does.

13. expsubcpl

expsubcpl Member

Local Time:
    Back to the tetherspout topic - assuming it all works out - does anyone have a good way of securing it that would work for a remote lock? A typical chastity padlock is too big for the tetherspout - and seems odd anyway - anyone have any thoughts of a good way of securing it so it can’t be easily tampered with?

14. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    I just ordered a ba33, it is held on with just the PA, and no back ring. I find with this style I can still ride bikes. I can't with a ball trap cage.

JustJim likes this.
  15. J.D.

J.D. Member

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Cherry keeper micro!!! You have to sand it down with fine grit wet sandpaper. Been 24/7 for over 7 months. I'm going for permanent.

16. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    1:44 AM
    I use the tetherspout, I basically leave it in during sex anyway.

If your interested you can read my journey with it starting with a looker 2 migrating to the steelheart. I am pretty sure now I have it perfect. Right now I am permanently (only let out for sex) in a Steelheart 2 from steelworx, if you look at my gallery you can see how it is kept clean, it is so effective the cage never needs to be removed but my partner likes to take me out once every week or two. I would like her to enjoy her strapon more but right now she likes my dick so who am i to complain :) But some time in the future I am sure the strap on will be a substitute for an extended period of lock up.

While I COULD in theory undo the spout from the front of the cage I would never get it back in. I also made the hole in the front of the thread large enough to take a tamper tag, but there is no point because it achieves the same thing. Without the tether though I can pull out the back of the steelheart and put it back in in seconds. With it screwed in place the dick and only move about 3mm from the front of the and thats all.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/looker-2-with-tetherspout.35937/page-4

At the end of page 4 you will see some accessories I made out of marine grade stainless caps and nuts, that enables me to have sex with my partner with the tether in place. My partner likes the cap because it limits the mess I make if I am going to cum with her.

17. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    I just got back from a trip with the boys, hunting. I was locked in my Lori's #5 with 4ga PA. Wife said I wasn't unlocking and ruining Locktober.
    I really had no problems with peeing. Just had to be careful I didn't spray on my shoes. I did have my emergency key secured inside my wallet just incase. First question when I got home was did I use the emergency key? Then she checked that it was still securely taped shut. Giving me a playful tap on my balls telling me I was her good boy. Best part of the trip, making her proud!!!

18. Mistresspheonixslave

Local Time:
    Badass workroom!!!! Been on 2 years , its been a part of me since the first time she spun the lock shut . I love my cage!

sublime3070 and Littlejt1 like this.
  19. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    So what’s the issue with “peeing outside the home”? Part of this whole thing generally may entail sitting to pee…PA or not, but I find I can generally go standing up when I’m out and about with my glans armor…rare occasion I’m out of the cage out and about I just turn my cock upside down and hold a little pressure on the ball of my jewelry and don’t have an issue.

I always find a stall where I can get to toilet paper as either way there are drips. You just have to modify your habits slightly.

Once my PA was done and healed it was a game changer - made chastity “real” as there was no way to pull out, remove the cage without a key etc. So if you’re looking for a real and permanent solution, a PA is the way to go.

I also have a BA Glans only cage…I was actually their “prototype” custom in titanium. Now he makes them all the time. Actually liked the curve to the PA pin a little more than the GA, but the GA fits better overall and is the same weight in steel as the BA cage was in titanium.

20. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I've had great success with the Vice Mini. Even though it is not custom, it comes with multiple sized rings, spacers, and anti-pullouts. And they also have a few additional sized options if needed (I needed an extra small spacer). It can be tricky at first not to get your skin pinched between the anti-pullout and the spacer but doesn't take long to figure that out. But I was able to really fine tune the fit with each of the sized components. And when my body started to adjust, I was ankle to go smaller with the base ring and spacer from the extra parts.

I find it very comfortable. I am able to wear it 24x7. I can workout, run and ride my bike without issue. The polycarbonate is very smooth unlike the cherry keeper which I've also tried. Because I'm able to get a near custom fit that's snug, I don't have issues with night time erections.

The anti pullout is very effective at preventing pullout but can cause irritations when it's not sized properly or worn for long periods of time without removal for cleaning. I now take it off about every 10 days to shave and clean. If I used enough lube, I might be able to pullout but am not sue I could do so without drawing blood. I really don't think I could get back in without asking for the key. So the security is what I needed to avoid cheating. I have given myself a partial orgasm with a vibrator once but have learned my lesson from that and don't want to disappoint my wife again.

I'm able to clean effectively in the shower with a squirt bottle, a q-tip and a shower wand so that I don't have to remove that cage daily.

The anti-pullout is fragile at the hinge area. I've had one crack thru there. While I bought a replacement, I found it functioned just fine and I could have been okay with it being two separate pieces because of the way it's secured to the cage.

I really don't want a piercing and I seriously doubt my wife would want me to get one. So this is a good alternative. But who knows, maybe our opinions will change in a year or two. We've come a long way in our thinking in only 8 months.

Littlejt1 likes this.
  21. Eveanne

Eveanne Member

Orlando, FL
    Local Time:
    what is “Marine grade stainless?” For anything on or in the body you generally want to use either 316L (surgical grade) or 316LVM (implant grade).

Littlejt1 likes this.
  22. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you have a solid solution that works for you!! That’s the key at the end of the day…getting what works for you and your KH.

I can tell you that my wife wasn’t big on a PA initially, but as she grew in her interest to keep me more secure, I joked about it one day a little over a year ago, and she started thinking about my ability to pull out of my jailbird, plus the removal if I went for a bike ride or did certain activities etc, and then just one day said, yes, let’s do it…that became a “I’m going to make you get one” - as I was reluctant then…but I can tell you, cage or no cage, I’d get it done again if I had to. Wish we’d done it years ago.

littleguy3 likes this.
  23. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    another vote for cherry keeper here,

24. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    Male Chastity Now's "The Contender" is a good unit for long-term wear.

It is light-weight & comfortable. The open bar design allows for cleaning & hygiene without removing, although removing occasionally to get at those hard to get places is not a bad idea.

I wore it continuously for 5-1/2 months once, only removing it for an MRI. Over a 2-1/2 year period, I was locked about 98% of the time.

It has a PA option, but I'm not pierced so mine is without.

Littlejt1 likes this.
  25. W30400

W30400 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Don’t know if this would work for you, but I have a BA25 titanium with a glam retention ring in place of a PA. This is by far the most secure device I have ever worn. As far as peeing goes, I sit to pee. Not that big of a deal but if I needed to I’m sure I could pee standing up without making a mess as the glans ring keeps my head right up against the front of the cage.

If this is a route you want to go take your time and get the measurements right ask a lot of questions. I did and the fit is at this point seams perfect. I don’t believe that you could get any more secure with out a piercing which I didn’t want to do.

I have only had my cage for 3 days now but so far it does everything I wanted it to do.

Koekoek likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice