1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where is everyone from? / Where are you?

Discussion in 'The Tower' started by cnlh, Jun 28, 2014.

1. We are from North Carolina were is everyone from I am looking for a couple that lives close by to talk to about your chastity lifestyle

AlanThom likes this.
  2. We were both born & raised in the great country of TEXAS!!!

3. Despite what you may think Texas is not a country. It hasn't succeeded yet....that I know of anyway...

Miss BB likes this.
  4. I sent you a PM

5. Actually Texas has succeeded at many things. I assume you meant 'seceded'. And if you ever visit it for a substantial amount of time, you'll understand why it seems like its own country.

traveler and MistressPhedre like this.
  6. Still part of the 50 states...

7. Um...Memphis, by the way.

CuckCpl4BlkMenONLY likes this.
  8. It was a figure of speech, momo. Does that really need to be explained??

Fluffluvva likes this.
  9. You can't tell a state from a country?....I guess they think they are another country..and i can't spell so its all just stupid.

10. Yup. Secede like in sever affiliation, withdraw from an alliance. I think it is the Republic ofTexas at heart. Respectfully check with Mistress MatureMetal

11. South Carolina

13. michigan here but would love to visit the republic of texas someday :D

14. Bring a strong work ethic and fiscally conservative ideals and 'come on down'! :)

shadowman6 likes this.
  15. @cagemeplease@cagemeplease , hence my love for Texas!! :D I'm sure i would feel right at home.

16. I am from Mars and my wife is from Venus. I have lived in 15 places but call NYC home.

Felix cum ea and BrigitteBonheur like this.
  17. thanks for all the reply's

18. Why oh why are there so few people from the UK.

19. We are from the UK

Roberta43 likes this.
  20. I am from the South East of England

Lockedup1979 likes this.
  21. maid_carrie

maid_carrie Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Goodness me! Is Texas a real place?

I always thought it was a place that everyone joked about and made it up so no one would really be offended by jokes like these :p : http://www.jokes4us.com/miscellaneousjokes/worldjokes/texasjokes.html

(Light blue touch paper and retire - rapidly LOL)

I suspect you will find many are from the UK but just can't be bothered to answer ;)

There is an option on the profile anyway, if we want to disclose it :)

22. I'm a proud, hard working, west Texas oil field driver truly beholden to a fine Yellow Rose. Southern values, Southern manners. Love the jokes link. Keep 'em coming.

shadowman6 likes this.
  23. yes, i put where i from in my page.

24. This dog is from the corn state of Iowa, yes all it really is is corn fields and some bean fields. Plenty of room for a dog to run.