WHere does your keyholder keep her key?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by robsonj, Sep 18, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    8:03 PM
    We have the emergency one in a envelope signed all over and cover in clear tape. I couldn't use it without her knowing even if I wanted to. Which I only have because she insists I keep one.

She has her key which I think she keeps at work in her locker and spare or is it two which I have no idea as their whereabouts probably in her home somewhere that her kids won't find.

I know it would be impratical in her case but I do think it would be very cool if she wore one. If anyone asked her what it was for I really wouldn't mind if she told them.

2. Slave_m1411

Slave_m1411 Junior Member

Local Time:
    around the neck is the safest place. and is best for teasing too ;)

PauloChaste likes this.
  3. Lockedinpanties

Lockedinpanties Long term member

Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    Sometimes Mistress keeps it with her and I don't know where she keeps it. The majority of the time it is kept in a small "key safe" we made. Mistress travels for work a lot and I am always locked during these periods. This gives her a way to monitor ant unlock relock that might have to occur, keysafe3sm.jpg

Joroincharge and PUP like this.
  4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Nice one!

5. Pillowbiter

Pillowbiter Adore All Females, They so deserve it.

Retired
    usa
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    My wife/mistress keeps her key in her vanity drawer on a curly long leash. If I need it to clean, its there. But I have never used it the wrong way, She trusts me. And she always pulls my panties down to see if its on, and my little clitty is locked for her amusment. She loves how it looks locked up.

6. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    I don't know.

7. Darling

Darling Member

Local Time:
    I have no idea where her key is. She has pitched the idea of hiding it somewhere in the house, and if I can find it in a set period of time, I can be released. Like most things in this arena, I do and do not want to try it!

8. Mandyman

Mandyman Long term member

Local Time:
    My Wife was keeping it in her jacket pocket or handbag which was not great because I always knew I could find it (and have done) but so far have always resisted the urge to use it. At the moment she has hidden it somewhere in the house, long may this continue as I feel much more trapped now.
    I have a massive foot fetish which she exploits, I would love her to wear it on an ankle bracelet, but one step at a time...

9. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    Somewhere in her handbag!

10. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    Hi all!

On a long chain around her neck.

I had to hunt high and low for a key that she liked... She didn't want to wear a plain old padlock key! She wanted something more.... wearable!

So I found this!!! http://www.thesissystore.com/locks/big-heart-lock-with-key

I'd say the security aspect of this lock is relatively low.... but I've never tried to pick it and we LOVE the way the lock and key look!!!

I'm looking at getting my lock engraved too!

With many thanks and the absolute kindest regards.

J

PauloChaste likes this.
  11. kickball

kickball Submitting to the power of a Domme

Local Time:
    Mistress usually keeps my key in her drawer at work, However, when she brings it home she wears it around her neck

12. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    In the very beginning my Wife simply kept the key hidden. After we both realized that me being kept in chastity was a more serious part of our life & not a novelty, i bought her a lock box just for keys like the one pictured. It stays in her dresser drawer.

Attached Files:

PauloChaste likes this.
  13. Meghan Dex

Meghan Dex Her Pet

Problem Solver
    South FL, USA
    Local Time:
    Quite simply, she has one key around neck at all times.

The second/backup is in a tamper-proof box, which I cannot access without her knowledge

It does indeed make me feel owned.

~m

14. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:03 PM
    My wife likes me chaste, but as a state rather than as a way of having power over me, so she isn't interested in keyholding!

They keys go out of the way for the duration of a session or sabbatical, usually in a padlocked box with the combination encrypted using PictureLoKiT.

15. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    Keys? - Why would I know where the key is? Or and emergency key?
    I'm captured in steel - unescapable with a PA-fixing, - so - no I have no way out!
    If I ended up in some sort of an emergency situation. I would have to come clean with the paramedics and the hospital.
    So be it - I have chosen this lifestyle out of free will and strong desires.
    My wife/mistress asked me that question ones: "What if.. etc.." and I replied: Well I am not ashamed of my lifestyle. So I can live with the starry eyes and giggles.." So Here we are - with no backdoor whatsoever...

And I believe that the hospital has just the right tools to free my member :)

bitchboybubba and Giles_English like this.
  16. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    lol, my slave's key is kept on a necklace around my neck. I wear a gold chain with a pendant on it, and the key is a silver end with a black plastic bit to hold, that didnt fit on the necklace, so I bought a set of tiny files, and made the hole a little bit larger. We do have an 'emergency' key. That is hidden in his bedroom, in a keysafe. He has no idea where it is,and to be honest, its unlikely that he will ever use it, Im never that far away from him. He is also honest, and I do, to a point, rely on his honesty, which I don't think is unreasonable. However, I do hold another slave's key and that is in the envelope that it arrived in, and will be kept at my work. I've written on the envelope the date that it arrived in order to know when to send it back, at the appropriate time. By the way, for long distance emergency keys, the best idea i heard is to keep it in an ice cube. That way it can be got at if NECESSARY but if its not an emergency then by the time the ice cube takes to melt, the slave might have changed their mind and decided its not an emergency after all

17. Harry Haversackers

Harry Haversackers Horny Old Goat

Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    The key is on the shelf in the bathroom, so I can unlock myself when she tells me she wants the use of her cock. She used to hide it, but for the past couple of years, it's been clear that I'm not going to cheat and unlock myself for an unauthorized orgasm. We've been together far too long (forty plus years) not to trust each other.

Rympedymp likes this.
  18. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello All.
    My Wife/Mistress/Keyholder hides my key somewhere in our bedroom or bathroom. I am not allowed anywhere nearby when she gets the key. Like another member here she did actually forget where she hid it one time; it took her 2 days to find it! We do have an emergency key frozen in pink ice dead in the center of a one gallon jug in our spare freezer. I was prone to tantrum self releases in our early days so the envelope thing just did not work for us. She likes the idea that the effort and time needed to thaw the jug would give me time to reflect on my petulance and selfishness and more than likely make me reconsider ending the lifestyle we have worked so hard to establish. The jug has done the trick...the only time I have touched it is to look at the key or move it to make more room in the freezer. Symbolically, my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder has several necklaces w w key charms, an anklet w a key charm, a pair of zip up ankle boots with tiny silver keys as the pulls, heart shaped lock earings and a heart shaped lock and key on one of those popular charm bracelets. Rarely a day goes by that I do not see one of those pieces of jewelry.

allaboutHer

19. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    brilliant, i love it!! lol, do you know, i think my fella has forgotten that there is an emergency key. The one we use is round my neck, Ive even learnt how to unlock him to let him out without taking the necklace off my neck

20. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i don't knows where Mistress keeps the key. If the key is in a big block of ice it wud be easy to get it cos all you has to do is pour boiling water over it and then it all melts and the key is there.

21. tinymike

tinymike New member

Local Time:
    My wife kh wears a gold chain around her neck with the key hanging from it. Shes getting to were she now lets it hang out side her top so it shows

22. Jack Straw 2222

Jack Straw 2222 Active member

Local Time:
    My KH keeps it on her jewelry tray in the master bedroom. We work on the honour system. (Baby steps as this is new to us and she is not 100% sold on the idea).

One time she was away and I placed the key in an envelope and put it in our mailbox. It’s around the corner from our house. She came home before I did, checked the mail and went for groceries. When I got home I thought the mail man had taken the envelope. Luckily she had it, but my heart did stop.

I thought a funny idea would be to place a lock box on the front door. That way every time I came home I’d pass it. But my KH reminded me that we sometimes have to place the lock box there for the back up dog walker. She might ask questions or the key might fall out.

In a fantasy world I’d only be allowed to attempt to crack the code if I was completely naked and there would be a time limited based of a roll of dice.

JS

Attached Files:

23. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    There kept in her purse, in her handbag, and there is a spare set hidden somewhere at her mothers house. Although the last few weeks madam has spoken about wearing them.

24. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    I wear the key on a gold chain as a necklace. I like feeling it close to me, and the way hubby stares at it is wonderful. I used to get nervous leaving the house like that and would put it in my purse or tuck it away in my clothes. But I forgot a few times, nobody noticed or said anything, and I've gotten used to proudly displaying it in public. There have been a few times where there was maybe a knowing smile from another woman noticing the key. But honestly, it could have all been in my head.

lens and slave_m like this.
  25. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Around her neck 24-7

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice