where does she put the key?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SubHub72, Dec 5, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. WickedWendy

WickedWendy Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    I found a photo somehwere (can't remember now where - was it here?) of a "Trophy Case." A shadowbox picture frame with a glass front and the key hanging from a hook in the back. The back swung open and was held closed with a combination padlock. The keyholder could lock the keys in the Trophy Case where her locked-up mate could see them, but not touch.

I love the idea - one of these days I'm going to have to have J make one.

2. hersforever

hersforever Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:57 AM
    She used to wear her key on a necklace that we bought but she left it at her father-in-laws in Idaho last Spring, since then she's just kept the key in her pocket. She has started showing some interest in the decorative key necklaces, she has been dropping not-so-subtle hints that she wants one!

If it's not in her pocket, she leaves it on the end table by her bed -- not at all secure but seeing it there and knowing what would happen if I took it is enough of a deterrent for me. She tends to leave it less and less the more horny she wants me.

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    12:57 PM
    NOW I know what I want for my avatar - I've been looking for ages without finding what I wanted...

Must try the old cut & paste...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice