Where are the fun times?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Weeble, Jun 24, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Weeble

Weeble Active member

Milton Keynes, UK
    Local Time:
    8:10 PM
    So there are a huge amount of unhappy people on here, locked to long, not locked long enough, can't get comfy, unhappy with their relationship because it involves chastity they don't like or not enough chastity. Being forced to do this, can't possibly do that. Being a kink dispenser, never having enough kink.

It's all a bunch of very unhappy people. Based on the posts I have to wonder why people don't throw away their chastity devices, leave their partners and move to different places that are more accepting.

In reality though I think that most people here are happy with their situation most have fun with it, most enjoy the interaction and the fun but they just want to complain about something.

So lets start a thread that isn't complaining

I'm sure there are loads of people who want to wear panties, more power to you?

Being locked up and frustrated and spending more time on their partner, there is a smile as she enjoys herself too?

Bondage, liking it when you can't get away and get all the attention?

Lets hear about the fun times, the good things, what do you enjoy, good giggles you've had with the lifestyle. Things you and your other half get up to that you bother enjoy about it all.

Let the good times commence?

2. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    I don't see as many unhappy posts as you do.

true42 likes this.
  3. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    The majority of the posts I see are just about people trying to find their groove as to what works for them as couples trying chastity. It’s a great forum for everyone to seek advice or to vent or to just share their experiences, as I think most of us can’t just chat about chastity life with their “regular” friends and fam lol!
    Personally, my chastity journey is coming along (pun intended) very nicely, my wonderful Wife / KH/ Queen has really started enjoying having me locked, teasing me about longer lockup’s, disciplining me, dominating me etc.
    It’s had some ups and downs as it seems most people here have posted about, hoping their KH will embrace this kink or whatever it is for them, but it’s a fun journey especially if you’re in a loving stable relationship. For us, coming up on 30 years of marriage, we’ve always been somewhat adventurous and not super vanilla, tried a bunch of things sexually, and this is just a different progression. Maybe it becomes a “lifestyle”, maybe just another passing chapter, but either way, very much fun while it goes along. It’s allowed my Wife to really find her dominant side and has made her even more desirable to me, seeing a strong beautiful woman grow is an amazing thing! I love her more and more with every day and year, and this chastity thing has just added to it, good times here!!

PricessKitten likes this.
  4. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    except for 1 time when I suffered a vindictive punishment from my wife because of someone's lie, nearly all have been fun positive experiences. Naturally, when during a mutually agreed scene you are being whipped, inflicted other types of pain, or have been denied by the hottest piece of ass god ever created, you lash out saying things in frustration.

When you have a moment to reflect back on those moments you wish they never ended and cant wait until the next session. The remembrance of the first orgasm after a denial period, a tease session, or being stroked gently, you want it to start all over again. After a weekend free and pleasure from my wife where nothing is off the table, I can't wait to be locked up again. Partly its because if I have to fuck her one more time I will die from a heart attack, but mostly to get back into the proper frame of mind.

Now for a funny story, we play with another couple (Erin and Bob) who we have known the lady from our college days. Her and my wife are lovers, she works for my wife and they are an important part of our life. We were also swinging couples more than 20+ years ago (since stopped) and while the girls are lovers we 2 guys are straight. Our experience with chastity followed our bdsm days and my wife showing her girl friend my cage and how it was kinky fun was the catalyst for him wearing a cage.

I am 6'1, my wife is 5'7, he is 5'11 and his wife is nearly 6' tall. Both ladies are thing with slightly enhanced breast, big enough for great cleavage and defying gravity, but not Janet Mason big. Now when the girls wear their platform shoes with 2" platforms and 6" spikes and strapon a 6" dildo, that is a picture worth a thousand words. They really look the part of goddesses and if my wife take off her shoes and strapon, she looks like a tiny little thing next to her.

Now the funny part, we were at a Halloween party once and the girls were dressed like dominatrix's and sitting off to the side on a set of steps. The 2 guys (me and the husband) were dressed like sub slaves in tattered clothing and wearing chains. This young obnoxious guy came over and started making fun of us and telling the ladies on how he could show them what a real man can do for them. After about 15 minutes of conversation and insults at me and Bob, Erin stands up and towers over this guy. At best he is 5'10 and 150 pounds. She kind of backs him into a corner and within 10 minutes has him remove all his clothing and kneeling on the floor in front of her. There wasn't a sound in the room, the 30 people were silent as the scene unfolded. The first and only sound anyone heard was the smacking of her hand on his ass and him begging her to stop.

He either never had another date after that night or is now controlled by a domme!.

5. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I'm happy and having fun with husband. This is all about me, the Keyholder, right?

6. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I like to think most of my postings are happy and fun experiences in our journey of chasity and my submission and its help getting the two of us back into a happier relationship.

Granted getting spankings and punishment along with some kink activities involve embarrassing and humiliating events . I am happy of the results and growth.

I do vent on occasions because some things require acceptance with effort.

7. CagedandPantied

CagedandPantied Long term member

education
    SE United States
    Local Time:
    I love being caged in a pretty pair of panties for my wife every day. I love how that symbolizes my devotion and obedience to her.
    I love being on my knees between her legs, looking up at the pleasure on her face as I welcome her home.
    I love the feel of her cage, keeping me on edge and focused on finding pleasure in maintaining our home and serving my wife.

I am very happily,
    CagedandPantied

container store and Guest 3972 like this.
  8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    As with any forum, it is a place to vent. Good and bad. The good is usually hidden in journal entries without an eye catching title.

Anyone locked for their partner long enough, will have unfun, nonsexual, stressful times.

A good place to look is the thread about “hot things your keyholder has said”. I personally haven’t posted there in awhile because frankly she says hot things all the time.

I will share a recent experience. After a night on the town we went to bed, she wanted the doxy wand. She said I could fuck her after and unlocked me. I handed her the wand, caressed her as she got herself off. Needless to say after almost 2 months and watching that, I was raring to go. She handed me the wand to put away, and I went towards her excited about feeling her warmth envelope me. She said “ I don’t think so, I came pretty hard, no reason for your little thing being in there.” I must have looked perplexed so she continued “sex is all about me right? Does your little dick make me cum? Unless it’s a treat should you be in there? If you’re real gentle you can lick me for a little while”. So I did, and after a bit she pulled me up, said goodnight, and she went to sleep. Believe it or not, when she pulled me up and her fun was over, I wilted back down and fell asleep soon after her.

I hadn’t put that anywhere here, not that it happens all the time, but it’s just another day in the life of giving without needing to take.

anasyrma, Rectrix, subrick and 2 others like this.
  9. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    My beautiful wife/KH and I enjoy our sex lives immensely, particularly since I went into chastity almost 5 years ago. We are intimate far more often than we were before, she has many more orgasms than she used to, and I am mentally "turned on" far more often, even though I haven't had an orgasm in over 18 months.

Without question, we have tough days for various reasons just like everybody else in this world. But we are much happier overall than pre-chastity. We have no intention of going back as long as we are both living.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  10. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    Yes there are unhappy posts on occasion. This isn’t entertainment.

We are all introducing something new into our relationships. We also hope to improve those relationships. The commitment is real, the task is not easy.

It is much easier to bailout hoping for something better on the horizon. This crowd seems to hang in there and it can be a difficult path. If you are starting out with chastity and/or a FLR, it can take years. And, there will be bumps in the road. This is a place to vent, ask questions, and hopefully get the support or direction you need to improve and keep going.

For those that have embraced chastity and/or FLR, they seem to be very happy, perhaps the happiest ever in a long relationship.

Your post is perhaps one of the least happy ones I have read for a while. Is there something we can help with?

11. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I'm pretty happy most of the time. And I'm strangely content. And besides, my opinion on the topic doesn't really matter.

I'm not normally locked of late. Doesn't bother me. If I am locked? Doesn't bother me. x-Ray at the airport? Doesn't bother me.

I don't wear panties, but if she told me to, then -- duh! -- I would do so.

I wish I could get her to "enjoy herself" more, and I keep trying to find ways to help her do so (but I'm not pushing; just supporting.)

Bondage? I wish :) ... either way would be fun.

The best part of chastity and her control, for me, is that it helps me be a bit more like the husband that I know I should be. It doesn't fix me all at once, but it bends me in the direction that she wants, and it bends me harder and harder, and I'm pretty happy with that. It does make me happy to make her happy, and I wish I could have lived more of our time together like this.

sumbissive994 and PricessKitten like this.
  12. sumbissive994

sumbissive994 Member

Authorised Wind Turbine Technician
    Wales, United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I am very happy, although I did have a semi breakdown as I released for a while I have actually neglected my amazing Misses, and without her, I wouldn’t have my amazing family (myself, misses, 2 boys), she maybe stay at home mum at present, but she is my rock and I am kicking myself that it took being locked up for almost 1 both to realise how I have neglected her.

I am so happy we made the decision to lock me up, as much as I miss my Os, I much prefer her, seeing her squirm and squirt of my face is best feeling in world and is better than few spurts and falling asleep lol

Xileh and StubHub like this.
  13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree!

true42 likes this.
  14. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    I would offer that most of us have found this lifestyle to be beneficial and gain pleasure from it otherwise we would have refused to participate. This just happens to be one of the few places we can freely discuss our feelings with others who understand first-hand what it’s like to be caged and denied by the partners we love. It’s not like you can usually tell a neighbor or friend how sexually frustrated you're feeling after being locked for 2 months and only allowed a ruined orgasm in that time. Nor, can many or our friends and neighbors readily offer suggestions on the benefits of various chastity devices. They simply wouldn’t understand. So, I’ll take reality - the good, the bad, and the ugly, any day of the week.

true42 likes this.
  15. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    I am very happy, after my Fiance/Goddess and I have endured a very tough run through the pandemic, are still hanging in there. We have moved to a permanent arrangement with me contractually in a lace garter, panties and chastity 24/7.

I do get your original point, but it's hard to navigate all of this stuff happily, when in the background where I live, jobs are being lost, vehicles are being repoed, everything is shutting down. Covid affected everyone a different way.

I agree with you. Let's be happy and have our twisted fun, and the real world can be what we have to complain about.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice