When Women really take over

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by gdfox2000, Aug 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    After over thirty years of successful project management, my best, most creative teams, were always a fairly even mix of men and women. Rarely did unbalanced teams perform as well. Certainly unscientific, but I think we need each other.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    love this clip!

3. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    8:21 AM

Yeah I saw that retired generals Ted Talk too. What enabled all these technologies was research for military applications, but any research will do. The military didnt invent the IC chip or transistors before that, they just developed it further after our tax dollars came up with it. Through basic government (the people) funded research.

Women not having childish phallic-centric drives to shoot missiles and blow stuff up will fund basic research and then develop it for the benefit of their children, not to shoot them.

4. Abstraction

Abstraction Force of nature
    Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    I'll add my two cents. When it comes to reaching a goal, my husband and I share the approach - he sets the goal and I break it down into manageable steps. He gets a wild hair about something and I make it happen by turning it into an action plan with (pardon my language) SMART goals.

At the moment, this is about our relationship. It needs to be restored to where it was before all hell broke loose, so I set up three stages: short-term, mid-term, and long-term. Each stage has goals: mine, his and ours. Each goal should be achievable. All that's left to do now is for HIM to set HIS goals - I've set mine. It'll work if both sides invest in it. I'm investing - will he?

Rodeo cowboy likes this.
  5. Abstraction

Abstraction Force of nature
    Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    It probably won't work but I have to give it a try.

6. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    I believe you're grossly oversimplifying the psychology of both sexes. But, if' we're talking basics, any being cares about its survival first, and in large society the most efficient way to achieve that is at the expense of others.

Very admirable approach.

7. LockitMan

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    #32 LockitMan, Aug 23, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2020

Hows this for simplification?

Women have babies and families so they think about the future. Men have orgasms and conquests so they think about the next quarter...

What we need today is some long term planning for our future. We need the women to come in and save us from ourselves... from our short sighted greed and corruption. I think they see it for the threat that it is.

This was why the League of Women Voters in the US was targeted by the corporate right in the 80's and subsequently destroyed. They brought too much sense into politics. They used to run all the presidential debates you know.

winstonmacgregor likes this.
  8. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    Well, I've seen my shares of women CEOs, managers, lawyers, judges, etc., who were just as ruthless, corrupt and conquest-oriented as the best of men. "Women make babies and therefore are good by default" is exactly the oversimplification I was referring to. We may be guided by our biological aspects, but are not completely controlled by them. Oh, and it takes 2 sexes to make a baby, BTW;) And men care about their families too.

9. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    People who think that they can change human nature through government should prepare to disappointed. Our society has evolved the way that it did for good reasons.

I am not saying that reasonable adjustments should not be explored, but it should be done gradually. Moving too quickly would create a lot of disorder.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  10. LockitMan

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:

Exceptions do not disprove the rule.

11. 90731

90731 Member

US
    Local Time:
    Very intellectually and well written.
    Ok, I know Chastity Mansion is a beautiful place of education and inspiration can sometimes lead to fantasy, but this is kind of silly to me. Are we actually discussing the idea of concentration camps for anyone is a good idea? Are you sure you know exactly what a concentration camp is and it’s defined purpose? I like a good fantasy, but maybe it needs to be noted at the top of the post in all caps, “FANTASY.” This is a line crosser to me because conflating the idea of chastity and/or cuckolding to concentration camps should offend everyone here. It is what would put someone new to this lifestyle off. Every chastity and/or cuckold relationship must have immense love, trust and devotion or the lifestyle is hiding some deeper issues and if will fail at some point. Chastity is love, it is trust, it is devotion. The torture of being held in chastity and/or the CBT and cuckolding that comes with it as in my relationship, all come from those places. At the end of the day, every individual has free will and can do whatever they wish, and that wish may or may not have consequences. But the idea that if one is in chastity that he may never change his mind is not reality. Tongue in cheek conversations are sometimes cute and funny and I’m sure this original convo was just that. And let’s be perfectly honest as it comes to what is a man and what is a woman. I have never met a woman who is out looking for Mr. Right and looking for the weakest, most pathetic and incompetent in a group of men. My wife wants a man who can protect her when she might not be able to protect herself. My wife wants a competent man who has the skills to accomplish goals and/or find ways to do it if he doesn’t know how. My wife wants a man who is willing to work hard and long when the time comes or if it is needed and not cower to difficulty, problems or obstacles. Chastity is a choice, not a demand. And if there is a demand, it is because chastity has already been discussed and the relationship rules are already in place. If this was some jerkoff material for someone, I apologize for ruining your mastabatory glory, but like my wife would say, you shouldn’t be touching it anyways.

12. 90731

90731 Member

US
    Local Time:
    Nailed it.

13. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    Finally, some sense!

homebody likes this.
  14. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    Let's just agree to disagree. If you must feel as an inferior gender, that's entirely your prerogative.

15. 90731

90731 Member

US
    Local Time:
    That is one individual instance in which you were told to do something by management and didn’t follow what management asked. Were you fired? If not, why do you think they didn’t fire you? You couldn’t follow a simple request from management. Do you think you would have been fired or at least talked to if you picked two males? So, what I see happened in your situation, management wanted equality of outcome by telling you to pick one male and one female as to make the company not look sexist. They were NOT interested in finding the two most competent employees or they would have told you to do that. And what you seemingly did was use equal opportunity to simply choose the best leaders of the group. Now there are huge multi variables in this equation. What are you doing as a company? What kind of leadership is needed? Do you need more agreeableness or do you need more disagreement as to better have the company’s bottom line as a priority. Most men are more moderately disagreeable, while most woman are biologically more agreeable. That doesn’t mean that some men are on the more agreeable side, it is just much more race and vis a versa. So, basing your opinion at the end of your post on sex alone, while it looks good on this website bc of the lifestyles we are living, does not predict success as a whole in business. Just pick the most competent, hard working people you can, regardless of sex or color or religion or sexual preference, and things will work out for the best more times than not.

16. 90731

90731 Member

US
    Local Time:
    Guys live in fear of what exactly as it pertains to the female VP candidate? A strong woman that is fair, honest in her occupation, even handed and follows the law and the U.S. Constitution? I think most men would hold a person like that, female or male in high regard. The VP candidate is not one of those things and is the definition of hypocrisy. She has jailed a handful of innocent people in the state of California, ruining their lives and the lives of their families and friends. All while hiding evidence and delaying retrials because she was worried about being right (ego) vs. what is right (morality). Everyone should be very afraid of that, not just men.

I could care less about anyone’s sex. If I have a brain tumor that needs a neurosurgeon, I don’t care if is a 21 year old little person that is 1/2 Polish and 1/2 Eskimo and a biological female who identifies as a cricket. If she is the best neurosurgeon in the world, that’s who I am going to and so would all of you. Competence/skill level is the number one deciding factor, affordability is probably number two.

17. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    I thought we were not going to talk about politics here?

18. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    No current politics please. Thread closed.

Chaste J. likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice