When will she learn...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, Jan 4, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    I've not been locked up for over a week. I was working in the basement yesterday and my wife shows up at the top of the stairs bathed and completely naked. She says "hun, can you come here and help me with something"...she eventually leads me upstairs and tells me to "take care of her"...I'm hoping, dying that she denies me (I had put the key on her stand earlier as a hint, but she never saw it)...she has a little trouble getting off and asks me to go down on her...and boy did I...yada yada she does take me into her and "make" me finish (she has things she does that are just too hot and I lose it, I like letting her dictate that way)...but, no denial and no device

So...this morning we get into an argument about something I promised to do for her and she says "I should never have let you orgasm yesterday"...and I say..."yep, but you never learn" :) I'm going to be in trouble...she responds pretty angrily to being challenged like that. What a great wife!

SarahB and guest 2942 like this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:58 AM
    I remember one time I was uncaged due to healing and I texted her kinda teasing that I was going to get off. She said I wouldn't dare. I told her that she would never know. She said "I'll know, you are different, I could tell" . Which I found odd. I had always thought I didn't have the post orgasm blues that everyone keeps talking about. I know I may not be as doting or affectionate, but not enough to really notice. Apparently its noticeable. She was pretty confident that she would know.

She has never said "i shouldn't have let you cum" but she has said I haven't earned one quite often, and certain times I was trying to convince her to let me out she was pretty firm with "its about what I want right? Well I don't want it out." Which tell me its time I come to terms with the fact play time is over and its not happening.

guest 2942 likes this.
  3. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    That's awesome. My wife is slowly getting it. It's not on purpose but I have not been going to bed with her to cuddle and watch a movie since she let me out. Its not punitive or something i have been doing intentionally...the device just has magic powers. I'm hoping she starts to notice.

Just now she came into the room with her hands on her hips glaring at me. I know what she was thinking...she was thinking about mentioning a punishment for the argument. She just needs a tiny bit more confidence as @mascarea^snake and I were discussing yesterday.

guest 2942 likes this.
  4. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    I've been encouraging her to make me "earn" my orgasms. This time of month she just wants great sex, but i think she is getting there. I could tell she was conflicted yesterday.

Just now i made her breakfast and took it to her. I put notes on it saying I'm sorry I acted out after my orgasm (with a smiley) and that she should let me know when she is ready for her "Vegas Experience". I always leave her notes. The Vegas reference is that she said yesterday she wants that again...10 orgasms at a time.

If she was paying attention she would notice that her best sex experience ever was when I convinced her to use me for her pleasure and disregard mine. And my best sex experiences ever were last week after lock ups. Denying me works! Lucky for us the last month we both had our best sex ever!

5. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    Do be careful gentlemen, some females may be a tad cross if they feel they are being manipulated.

Northernboy, lockit and spider203 like this.
  6. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    That's what I'm hoping for :)

7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Yep but you never learn . She holds the keys and controls when and IF you have an Orgasm. The day will come when she takes that control and you get what You Think you want. Two , Three maybe Four months permanently locked without an Orgasm. Are you Ready?

Northernboy and Doczilla421 like this.
  8. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Definitely not! I am scrambling to find a more comfortable device so that the day she does that tI am in a better position. I do want that experience for both of us though. :)

Mash2214 likes this.
  9. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    the serious side of this Jules is that I have given up all sexual stimulation that is no provided by my wife on the honor system. Frankly, after 30 years of daily orgasms that's a much harder and lonelier thing to do that you would think. Its benefited our relationship tremendously, I have learned so much about my wife and we have become closer...but yes i am trying to draw her into my world a little more and to get her to understand me a little better. The whole thing is easier if we are playing "together" and its not just me alone with sore balls and fantasies. make any sense?

Mash2214 likes this.
  10. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It makes complete sense. It can be very difficult with chastity as you are often consumed with erotic thoughts whereas your partner is just going about their daily business. Maybe the trick of a Mistress mobile where she can be a bit more forward could be useful. I found it a huge help at first because it was "Mistress" that was texting and not me.

Northernboy and lockit like this.
  11. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    i'm sorry what's a "mistress mobile"?

Newlover likes this.
  12. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have a separate mobile which is used for messaging my submissives. Even for @lockit it makes a difference if he gets a message from his Mistress rather than from Jules.

Newlover likes this.
  13. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Oh wow that is interesting...though my wife would not want to pay the money for an extra line!

14. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A simple phone used for texts with a pay as you go sim will not cost much. I manage to use less than £10 per month on mine with the kind of sim I got.

15. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:58 AM
    thats a great idea. I've been trying to think of ways me and my wife can have text message conversations without the kids seeing anything. Her phone sets in the kitchen when she's home and if I text her something lewd the message will display even if its locked. I wonder if a new email account would work better and would be free? I guess I would have to test it and see what comes up on her display though. Might be the same as a text.

16. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    Yes, it does. But, frankly, you learned about her, what for? If it isn't for satisfying her then it is of no use.
    Why not the contrary?
    Why not you try a bit more to understand her needs for letting her taking the full control?

17. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    It was for satisfying her! She would tell you I'm amazing to her.

Joan.t likes this.
  18. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    Glad to know that It was satisfying for her, every move on a FLR must be all about her

19. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    We are not in an FLR, just improving our relationship and transitioning to more wife centric at times

20. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Something that is sometimes overlooked by both those being denied and their KHs is that as I once read before chastity "chop wood and carry water" when chaste "chop wood carry water" for most of us thats true with or without chastity 'play' life goes on.

But was is often overlooked is relation to the two sides of chastity. As the challenges of daily life are being met the one being denied especially if locked is constantly reminded of his denied and locked state many times during the day and when time permits thoughts relating to sex and fantasies are unconsiously encouraged to breed so to speak, dot forget those thought are sometimes his only sexual outlet.

The KH the one doing the locking is generally not reminded so often if at all that they are in control of their partners.

In brief this generally means that towars the end of the day when you both get home he is charged and ready for something to happen and she may not have given any of TTTWD a moments thought all day long.

Worth bearing in mind if you were not already aware of it.

Mash2214 likes this.
  21. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You are so right, especially during the early part of your Chastity.

22. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Like I said, 2 things, the thread is more having fun about the behavior changes after orgasm, and its more joking about it than anything. Last night I gave her a whole body massage while she watched her shows and cuddled her to sleep. I've already had to be her best friend today to help her with some work issues. Don't assume I'm a 24/7 ass hole :)

The other point is that I feel like the people that are taking issue with this are in far more serious / advanced FLR situations than we are. My wife and I are just friends and lovers learning about a variety of things, chastity and denial among them. Trying to survive our kids, etc. More often than not she needs me to lead and be strong. Until we are much older I don't see an FLR in our future. Just "play" ..and that's all this is.

23. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    I was not offended. I appreciate your view. This all started out of trying to be the best husband and father that I can. Sounds like you are equally thoughtful. good luck digging out of the snow :)

Allen1987 likes this.
  24. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    that's great! I don't think i have it in my profile but I'm in Colorado. wife and I have been together for 14 years now. right now my interest in chastity fits into just changing how i approach marriage and sex, i'm 8 years older than her so I imagine 10 - 15 years down the road it could play a bigger / more important role. We'll see...beginning of a journey hopefully. nice to meet you too.

Allen1987 likes this.
  25. Mistress Jules

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Got to admit I do like having @lockit as a typical alpha male, making sure all is well in the house and being loving and protective with me. I am sure he would be happy with an FLR and sometimes it certainly seems that way but most of the time we have equal input into a lot of the daily stuff of life.

Felix cum ea and lockit like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice