When things change, they really change

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Halm, Dec 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Halm

Halm Active member

IT professional
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    So let me say, I'm back after a pretty lengthy hiatus. There were some person tragedies that occurred and some major growing up on my part to do as well. To say that I was topping from the bottom would be an understatement. I was driving the whole chastity thing before. I'd lock myself up and give my KH the key, but she just wasn't interested. I didn't really take her into consideration at all with this stuff. At most I'd be locked for a day or two sometimes three. But there wasn't a long term plan and I was prodding my wife / KH to do it every time. Things just weren't great, not to mention that the device I was using was just plain horrible (CB2000) because of the tube enclosure and my tendency to sweat a lot, just yuck.

Before things went really really wrong I bought the queen's keep from Mature Metal. Mostly a nice device, but I've since learned that if I try to do long term lock up with it and really cinch down the screw, I get a burning sensation in my balls and then they go sorta numb and my penis also gets a burning sensation. I've since learned that if I leave the screw out just a little then this problem goes away. But that sorta defeats the purpose don't you think? Que personal tragedy and boom, kink is pretty much out the door for a long time. Got a new job, had some major role changes at home.

Queue the present day. My KH is very gun-ho about trying me in a 24/7 device with orgasm denial for whatever set time she decides. Let me say, when I started this second time. I was in control of the key, we used the honour system that I'd lock myself up, but because of issues the last time we tried orgasm control (she'd just lose track and lose interest in controlling me) I was just having an O ever time I got out of the cage in the morning. My wonderful KH got wind of this and after a brief back and forth she wanted to control the O's as well as me locking myself immediately upon coming home from work / workouts. So that happened mid November 2018.

She was thinking out loud and said, "I want you to have no Orgasms until Christmas." I about flipped, I had never gone that long, but I secretly had wanted to try it. I had heard that you needed to clean out the pipes every three weeks for health reasons, but the more I look into that the more I realize that's mostly made up. I'm clipped anyway, so I'm not making any babies any time soon and most of the things your body makes is just reabsorbed into your body. Yadda yadda yadda.

So I got a bit of a jolt from this new time of just over a month. I was excited, but I thought, "I've got this."

So we got an app for our phones called "Our House". It's really cool. Basically it's a chore app with the bonus of points to gamify the app. So now I'm getting points for doing anything my KH asks me to do. But here's the thing, you accumulate these points, but then you need to invent a way to spend the points. So here we go, my KH gets a wheel of fortune app from the internet and proceeds to fill the wheel with good things and bad things.

KH wants me to spend my points on her cool Wheel thingie. I don't think much of it. Odds look okay. I'm not going to suffer too much I don't think. So I spin the wheel.

OMG

I get the second worst thing on the f'n wheel. I get a month added to my denial.

So time goes by. I'm doing lots of things for my KH. Vacuum every day, take out the garbage, cook dinner, get the groceries, you know all the things a service slut like me does.

It's now today. I'm feeling pretty good. I cleaned out the guest room that we were using as a holding cell for crap we were not using. It's now clean and very nice inside. I've got an abundance of points saved up again. I say to my KH, "hey lets spin the wheel again." She seems excited and gets the app up.

Here goes she says. Spin......click...click...click

The worst thing on the wheel appears.

2 months added to my denial!

WTF. Seriously I'm getting hard in my cage because it's obviously exciting to me on some strange alien level. But woah. That means I won't be getting out until April Fools day. Lord have mercy. This has suddenly turned very serious. On top of that she gave me a free spin with the option to take whatever the wheel said or reject it. So up pops - bankrupt of all rewards points. Yeah, right, okay. I have the worst luck ever.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    you'll get out one day - probably

Halm and Gigaman like this.
  3. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    7:34 PM
    Seems like you and her have really grown and she has upped her game and control! I am looking forward to hear more and thanks for sharing

Halm and Gigaman like this.
  4. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    I agree with Ma’ams slut. She is finally participating in the lifestyle you picked and from what you tell us you have a very good thing going right now.

Your story is similar to mine and lot of other guys here. Be very happy with what you get even if it’s not what you wanted or fantasied about. I took me over a year to realize how good I have it with my wife. Just keep remembering back to the time when she would not participate at all and how bad that was for you.

I wish I could write and express my feelings as well as you and some of the other members do. If I could I would post a lot more. I enjoyed reading your post.

Halm and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    Your story is very inspiring to people starting into Chastity. What your feeling are part of the growing pains that come with living a life of Chastity. It may take a few months or maybe even a year or two but if you and your Lovely heyholder stay with it you’ll get to where you’ll have no need to spin a wheel because you’ll not want to have your cage removed. You’ll learn to embrace your Chastity and commitment to your wife . It just takes some growing pains.

Halm, Gigaman and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  6. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    What happened in between, how did she come around?

Halm likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice