when should i start sleeping while locked?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by kinkash, Feb 3, 2020.

1. kinkash

kinkash Just curious

Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    hello yall!

im new into chastity, wanted to try it out by myself to see how it feels and i got to know this forum so i guess id check it out lol

today i managed to keep my cage on through the day without chafing (i own a detained chastity cage, its the only one i could found in a shop nearby?) and it actually felt pretty comfortable, it did chafe a bit at times but nothing too terrible, i literally just adjusted and lubed it a bit and it went away. i wore it yesterday as well but i lasted a couple of hours until it eventually burned like hell ;;

so question is, as a newbie, should i keep wearing at daytime only until my body gets used to it or its best to wear it overnight right away? bc i've read people get night erections and that ends up being super painful and they wake up several times through the night so i'm kinda scared about that but i really want to try 24/7 lock at least for a while-- feeling the less pain possible haha

also yes i want to get a better cage eventually but idk which is best for long-term wear?

thank you so much;;

2. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Put it on and leave it. Your body (and you) will adjust. Everyone is different and I'm sure you'll have a different breaking in period. Just do it and ride it out. My first few nights after being cage free is always a little rough. I tell my wife there was cage fighting event during the night! The cage always wins!! She just loves that.
    Your cock will become erect and try to push against the bars until it's trained to not. Many of us wear good fitting cages but we still try to become erect at times and our belts are our reminders to not!

have fun. Male chastity is very sexy to many women

Guest 8028 and LockedN8 like this.
  3. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    A little discomfort is to be expected as you become accustomed to wearing it for longer and longer periods, but don't be a martyr to the cause. It's okay to give yourself a break if need be, especially if the rubbing causes abrasions or draws blood.

Think of it like training for a marathon; you don't just show up the first day and run 26 miles. Start small and work your way up; if you damage yourself so much you physically have to take several weeks off and start all over again, what have you really accomplished? When you feel ready to try it overnight, go ahead. But if you have to take it off at 3am, that's okay. Try again later.

bertyboy, pet_k, anomalous1 and 8 others like this.
  4. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    I would recommend two-three days with the cage on the whole day. This will tell you how much chafing you really get. Then when you're successful with that, try overnight! And follow Billus's advice - you don't need to be a martyr to the cause. Go ahead and take a break if its too much.

durango_o likes this.
  5. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    IMO night time wear is worlds different than day time
    just keep it on 24/7 until you run into a issue. hen it comes to sleeping locked, its one of those things you have to will yourself to make it happen. it takes a week to three to fully accept the situation and no longer wake in the night. it also requires a cage to be adjusted to your body. if you wake up and the erection wont go away, that means the cage needs adjusting. if you wake up and can will away the erection, go back to sleep and prepare to be woken up again in 15-90 min

Ormaz likes this.
  6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    what @Billus has sayed to you is very good i think.

pet_k likes this.
  7. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    The device should not injure you or be painful. It may be uncomfortable at times, but that is part of being in chastity.

Remove it if it is clearly painful, or is causing obvious injury which cannot be resolved through other means.

durango_o likes this.
  8. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    9:08 PM
    I agree with most of the advice you have been given, but would add that it also takes awhile to find a cage that fits you well. Base rings adjustments and fine tuning can make a world of difference in comfort level. That being said in my experience the night time erections never go away. If my wife and Iplay before bedtime I plan on being up at least twice if not three times. Chastity can be good for many things, sleeping better isn't one of them.

9. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not to step on the toes of others with more experience than i, but i have another perspective. Statistical sample of one, highly flawed, but anecdotal nevertheless.

By the way, i agree, night-time is different to day time.

When i first got my device i wore it for hours at a time, several days apart. Then did nothing for a few months. February 2019, and i decided to beat my record. Second only time overnight and feeling brave i decided to test my limits. Went on emlalock. Then my session got adopted and my life changed drastically, for the better. So, i gamed things, took a week when i had a sore, but it was a sudden 51 days, day and night, session. After that week, i went in for another 40. Then nothing. 8 days in September, 17 in December, then 5 more. Then nothing.

Point? Overnight wear is different, but i found it easier to get stuck in. No, sleep is hard, and sometimes painful, but that's part of chastity. i was told it takes about two months to fully acclimatize and so i am holding out that maybe THIS time i can make it that far and report back if it's true.

However, the last five nights have been... positive. Woke on each one, but have been able to get back to sleep. This morning i was only woken at 3.30am and i was asleep again before 4am. That's pretty good.

Hope that is in any way helpful.

tvalex likes this.
  10. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    Yes, I think the chastity sleep experience depends a lot in your overall sleep profile. If you’re the type who falls asleep again easily it wii be easier, but if you’re the type that tosses and turns and you can’t shut off your brain, it may be very hard. Either way you will wake up more often though, especially at first.

it helps a lot to limit your fluid intake before bedtime, and pay attention to your overall sleep hygiene as well. Most of us don’t get enough sleep anyway, so take it seriously if you have trouble past the initial adjustment period.

Good luck!

11. imhers24x7

imhers24x7 Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    Hello,

I am slowly trying to go from daily chastity (as requested/agreed with my lovely KH) to full chastity.
    I tried to be locked during the night, but I woke up several times and finally always ended up removing the cage as - please don't laugh - something bad happens to my balls.
    I can wear the device during the day, without any probs but I am wacking up at night ~3-3,5hrs after I fall to sleep with a bit pain because there is no room left and the cage is under fire"

The only to calm down is to go the toilet and/or walk around for a few minutes.

Question:
    Should I consider wearing a bigger ring during the night or do I need to adapt wearing the cage during the night?
    I have been able to wear it through the whole night yesterday, but it doesn't feel very comfortable.

How much time did you need to adapt?

I want to wear the cage during the night to be ready for 24x7, when my Keyholder is not at home.

Imhers

12. MsTara

Verified Female

Surrey, England
    Local Time:
    For us the real breakthrough was when we had a custom cage built. The measurements meant that it became possible to wear for very long periods of time without any release at all.
    Unfortunately custom cages do not come cheap and so probably for someone starting out this isn't an investment that you'd want to take.
    A bigger base ring should help though in our experience.

pet_k, Xileh, durango_o and 4 others like this.
  13. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    For me, the problem was two fold. Base ring was too tight and the angle the cage held the penis angling downward was a few mm too abrupt.

That said, are your balls turning a shade of blue or anything other than normal? It takes me 2-3 weeks to acclimate to the cage when sleeping. This happens any time I'm released for more than a few days. was locked up last night after 2 months unlocked. I woke up 5 times. Walk around for 30 sec and back to bed

Consensus likes this.
  14. ChasteCel

Local Time:
    I have two suggestions.

(1) You can use some type of lube to put on the underside of your balls just before you go to sleep. I use Aquaphor and ti works really well. Other people use a variety of things.

(2) The ultimate problem may be the "gap" between the ring and the shaft piece is too small. I found this to be my problem with most standard cages. If you go custom it's easy to get this adjusted to your personal preference. But for many OTS cages, you may need to play around a lot. But something to look at. A bigger ring may help you with this, but you fall into the normal "too big a ring and you may fall out" problem.

I was in an HTv2 before I went custom and needed the 50mm ring to be somewhat comfortable. When I went custom I was down all the way to an actual size of 45mm, but my gap needed to be 5mm larger than standard.

KBS and Consensus like this.
  15. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Same here. My custom Malechastitynow Contender finally let me get some sleep at night. Before I went for custom steel I couldn’t sleep comfortably. My first 24x7 lockup was in my custom stainless cage from Mark.

KBS, PeturKitty 58 and Consensus like this.
  16. imhers24x7

imhers24x7 Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Hello,

Thank you for your suggestions, I have no spent several nights in my cage, which is not yet made of steel.
    So far I have learned that I wake up twice at night and the easiest way is to go pee, walk a few steps and then the situation gets better.
    I don't have a problem getting awake, because it adds some more teasing for the night, knowing that I am only going through this because my love one requested it.

I will of course go for a custom build cage in the near future (the contender) but I am still struggling to get the right dimensions.
    For me it would be perfect, if they would offer the cage with a few more base rings to test out (maybe made of resin/plastic) and then move to the final ring size.

I will try to make a drawing showing what the problem is.
    I don't understand why the basering is not bended, so that it will be closer to the body at the bottom.

Imhers.

17. imhers24x7

imhers24x7 Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I think that could be true, but it seems hard to get the correct measurement.
    This is the "Ring to Cage gap" when looking at the contender, correct?

Imhers

18. ChasteCel

Local Time:
    I believe so, yes.

Evotion probably has the best diagram I've seen https://www.evotionwearables.com/sizing. It's what's labeled as "Ring gap" in the first diagram.

Tasslave likes this.
  19. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i think that after you been in a little cage for ages then your willy knows that it cant go big when you sleeping so it dont bother trying to. and then you can sleep lots better

durango_o likes this.
  20. throbbingD

throbbingD New member

Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    it burns at first so you should put some lubricant around your balls. I put it on to sleep on my 2nd day wearing it. it feels great

Guest 8028 likes this.
  21. Jgood

Jgood Active member

Franklin, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Put it on and go to bed. As long as it fits there is no reason not to sleep with it.

22. Cumschot

Cumschot Long term member

Single , elektro monteur
    The Netherlands, Brabant .
    Local Time:
    After two days I went to sleep with it, it went great and had no problems with it. Sleeping is better than wearing the day

23. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    I disagree. I sleep in a 316 Stainless Steel A274 L device and it works perfectly for me.

24. tena

tena Active member

Local Time:
    Whatever cage you will wear,if your planning going to sleep with it,make sure your socrum and all the ring area is proprely lubricated with ether vaseline or similar product,you will have night erections and also in the morning,the feeling of been trapped in your cage will be suprising for the first days but you wont get hurt or skin irritation

25. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    9:08 PM
    More power to you. I'll think of you when I'm up at 2 am trying to pee and adding lubricant around the base ring. I won't think kindly of you, but I'll think of you. :D

Brokendown, RC-Oz, KBS and 1 other person like this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sleeping.in chastity cage

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice