When I'm bad I'm Better

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Jenny12858, Dec 12, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Jenny12858

Jenny12858 Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    Lots of changes are happening in my journey and maybe I can share a few of them with you on this forum. First Mistress Michelle suggested that I do this and any thing Mistress wants, well you know the drill.

A little about myself. I have enjoyed, lurked around the site for quite a while and learned quite a bit about chastity and other views of lifestyle choices. Though I am a "sissy" in the bedroom and enjoy chastity I doubt many would believe it in the vanilla world. I have tried all sorts of ways to keep me distant from my keys and the most reliable used to a remailer where I would post it to a business acquantiance wth instructions to send at a certain date, anyway I could get about 10 days of lockup that way. Maybe 9 maybe 11 or 12, but now I have embarked on a new and exciting journey.

Mistress Michelle has accepted me and is now to be in control of my release. It is such a mind trip to give authority over to another as to when I will be allowed to simply have a hardon. I know this is a short start but hopefully the muse will strike and I willl be able to share something of value to my fellow chastity devotees
    Jenny12858

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Nice start jenny, we will see where the future takes you LOL
    We need to chat though, so I will watch for you to be online and try to catch you.
    Keep this journel updated, and be a good girl!!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. Jenny12858

Local Time:
    OK, so I am to keep this updated. I really do not have any exciting news. I woke up at about 4:30 this morning with a raging swelling that would not subside so got out some reading that I have meaning to get around to for work. Nothing really exciting and before I realized it was almost 8:00Am and time to make coffee and breakfast for the family. My kids wanted to eat cereal instead of pancakes that I had cooked so I ate a second helping, hope it does not show up on the scale but it probably will. I have been trying to get in better shape this year and have lost some weight but it is a struggle since I LOVE to eat. Hoping that I can fit in a little black dress for new years, will probably have a bulge in it but that will be from my CB and not my belly as in the past few years. It is cold and rainy and I always feel more like curling up by a fire in this weather rather than being productive. In my dreams I could curl up by that fire wearing a negligee and maribu slippers, have to satisfy myself with the red panties I have on under my army BDU pants and wool sweater, a lot more practical since I need to go back to the pasture and fix a fence that has rusted and gotten loose.

I hope that everyone has a good holiday season and gets to spend time with their family. May you find joy and peace in whatever philosophy guides your actions.
    Jenny

4. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    jenny...you really need to pay attention to the chat invitations at the bottom of the screen!!!

5. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    Jenny,

I did a double take when I saw your new Vault thread title... where have I heard that before? *giggle* ...

I look forward to your future Vault musings and missives for Mistress Michelle!

6. Jenny12858

Local Time:
    “Rainy days and Mondays always get me down…” Think the song goes something like that. It is rainy and cold and muddy here, getting a little tired of it, in fact I would be in a complete funk if Mistress Michelle had not taken time out of her busy day (yesterday) to chat with me for awhile. I was floating on cloud nine, really feels good to be allowed to be controlled by such a woman.

I get so excited thinking about the whole concept. Hope that she does not bored with me and distance training any time soon. Still have some Christmas presents go buy this nasty wet evening so I will sign off hoping that the joys of the season are bestowed upon you.

7. Jenny12858

Local Time:
    Wow It is my Mistress's birthday and I have not even sent a card! Please give me another shot at it and I will do much better next year. Hope that your bithday is great and wish I could bake a cake for you!

8. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    jenny you should have tried this in a pinch:cake-077::cake-077:. Hope this helps.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

9. Jenny12858

Local Time:
    Um ok, I will admit it. If Mistress Michelle was not in charge I would already found an excuse to take this damn thing off. That said it has not really been on that long yet always get so antsy the first week, and to be honest this has been a rough one. I was sick with a migraine for two days and did not really want to deal with the cage and work has been a bear….
    I know all of you out there have dealt with this so I will stop griping….

I am a little nervous about taking the family to grandma’s house this weekend while wearing a cage. Not that I would need freedom there, it is just, well I always have separated one part of my life from the others and being under the orders of Mistress, well it makes it hard to forget my status.

Hope this post does not sound too disjointed, I do not really handle stress well and this has been a stressful week. Glad that my Mistress is enjoying her birthday today, Hope that she is treated like the queen that she is

10. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Its ok jenny, everyone has ups and downs, and youre just now getting into all this so dont worry too much, it will get easier.

I do appreciate the posts in your journel and will expect you to keep it up.
    Sorry about the migrain, hopefully thats over and youre better!

Mistress Michelle:sex020:

11. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    what do you use to treat your migraines?

12. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Who cares what she uses for a freakin headache!!!! you talk just to be talking and I am most certainly not the only one that is sick of your dribble post bumping crap! up to 700 freakin posts and you just started running your mouth a month ago, we do not care how many posts you have or what you have to say in them, if you really wanted to know what she uses for a headache send a freakin PM to her!
    There was a whole thread about this and obviously some are too dense to see themselves in it! Obviously didnt learn a damn thing.
    Try starting your own journel, that way if anyones interested in what you have to say or how many posts you have made talking to yourself they can go there and read it.

And in case anyone wants to know, I have never had a headache in My life but I am more than happy to use a big wooden paddle on any of My properties that do, takes thier minds right off thier headaches!

Mistress Michelle

13. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    Jenny - it sounds like you're doing well, except for horrible migranes.

Chin up, and I hope you feel better soon.

You are very lucky to have Ms Michelle looking after you... she scares the life out of me but I know she would be there in a heartbeat if I needed her. :sex020:

14. Jenny12858

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful, thank you for the kind words. Mistress Michelle scares me too, but fear can be a good motivator!
    No big things going on in this sissy’s journey right now. Busy with work and household chores. Hope to have an opportunity to dress over the holidays. Will try and carve out a little time. Still it is so cold I have a good excuse to wear my white panty hose (instead of white socks) under my carharts at work ;)
    Will try and post soon yet may not have access to a computer over the weekend, hope that my Mistress is doing well and she knows that she can reach me anytime.

15. Jenny12858

Local Time:
    Wow in the morning will be 10 days… I know that is baby steps for most people on this site and though I have been “into” chastity for awhile, I never have been lucky enough to serve a woman like Mistress Michelle. Around 14 days has been my previous record and I was usually just ready to get out and take matters into my own hands, now that option is gone… Reality of it set in when I mailed the key to Mistress this week; my hand was literally shaking as I dropped the card off at the post office. I broke out in a sweat and now I know what a panic attack must feel like. No going back now (not that I want to Mistress!) Just that generally as exciting as the whole concept of being “controlled” the reality side of it is down right intimidating.

I hope that Mistress is happy with me and I think about her a lot, especially in the mornings. I have been wondering this week if I can fit in my ski pants with a CB on?

16. Jenny12858

Local Time:
    How great is thi, was just all down thinking that I would be out of contact for the weekend and not able to contact Mistress and I got a card, Mistress Michelle is so thoughtful, I really appreciate the effort she puts forth.

17. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Got My key from you today jenny....I will have a special surprise for you now.
    Watch your email sweetie, I will be sending you something!!

Mistress Michelle

18. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I have sent jenny her email, I wanted to also include here that jenny sent Me such a nice birthday card along with her key...isnt she a sweet thing, I just took her on and already she is working so hard to be a good girl!!

Heres My new key, hope you like its resting spot jenny.

Mistress Michelle

19. Jenny12858

Local Time:
    OMG, what an early holiday present! That picture is so exciting and really “trips my trigger” Not sure how I got lucky enough for Mistress Michelle to take me on but glad that she was in a generous mood. In addition to the posted pic I received another via email and let me say that that I am testing the tensile strength of polycarbonate right now. Not sure how my CB does not explode from the pressure. It is a wonderful season to be a controlled sissy.
    All weekend did the family thing and felt really awkward and kind of naughty at the same time. Was privately exciting to be frying the holiday turkey while wearing my cage covered up by white tights (under my casual chinos of course). The idea that I cannot access my own thing and if I needed to would have to ask my Mistress for permission…. Well to me is a dream come true. I am in sissy paradise now and hope to be able to ring in the New Year in a little black dress! Have to go for now but will post more later.

20. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I'm happy you enjoyed the pictures jenny, and am also happy youre home and made it through the family weekend locked and un noticed LOL

Mistress Michelle

21. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Mistress who are you trying to kid. You may not have wanted it to happen but if it did you would have loved it.

Jenny i remember when i first started wearing mine i was paranoid as hell but no one has ever said a word, stared or anything similar. It's just as sissies we are not used to seeing a bulge in our crotch.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

22. Wishfulthinking

Wishfulthinking Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    ****Deleted****

23. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Oh jenny....I am soooo happy you enjoyed your pictures! you have been such a good girl since all this started, maybe Mistress will have another treat for you soon!!
    Hopefully we can catch each other in a chat tomorrow.

rachel.....you would LOVE someone to catch you locked like that...I know you!!! LOL

MISTRESS Michelle ( not the 'so' called one) THE REAL ONE!!!!!!! LMAO

24. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Wishfulthinking,

Being new here, I think you should spend some time looking at some of the old posts. Once you do so, you'll see that you owe Mistress Michelle a VERY LARGE apology as you should not have jumped into something that you know nothing about. Not only was your post rude to one of our most respected members here, it was also rude to one of our most loved and adored ones. Had you taken the time to lurk before posting you'd understand that MM as we affectionately refer to her, has very close relationships with several of us here and has earned the right to talk to us as she sees fit and if she had been out of line the site owner Mistress Watchful would have addressed it in private. It is not your, mine or anyone else's place here to treat her with disrespect.

As far as calling her a "so called mistress" you are WAY OUT OF LINE with this, and I can assure you that MM is not only real, but someone that you would not want to meat up with after saying that. I assure you that your mouth has written checks here that your ass cannot cash.

Therefore I hope that you take the time to go back and read some of the old posts and see the errors of what you have done, then beg Mistress Michelle's forgiveness. As she is very reasonable, I'm sure if you offer a sincere and honest appology, I'm sure she'll eventually forgive you.

25. Jenny12858

Local Time:
    Thank you tomf, not sure I could have said it better myself. Just sorry that this happened on "my" journal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice