When have you used your spare/emergency key?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by pokekey, Oct 29, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    I'm considering if I really need to carry a spare key. I've been in a PA device for 6 weeks and so far no problems. I carry a spare key in a tamper evident case. On the surface this seems like a reasonable precaution but it also changes my experience. It would feel different if I didn't have a key and could not get out. I think I may be trading off that experience for a very, very small increase in safety.

I'm often with M who has a key. When not with her I could often call her and the the location or combination to a spare key in the house (I work from home). Most everything else I could just deal with. Yes, can think up emergencies where I would need a key. In my first 50 years I have not actually had any of those. (I hear the second 50 years are different.) For most of those, the device could be dealt with in some way other than unlocking it with a key.

But I could be missing something. To gather some real life data - and some interesting stories - when have you used your spare key? What was it for? How long would you have had to wait to get the key from your keyholder? Could you have called them an got directions to a hidden key? Could you have made it through the incident with out the key? Could your device have made it through the incident with out the key?

Thanks!

2. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    Never, we have one at home not sure now where it is now TBH My thoughts are if it ever gets to be a problem the emergency services have seen far worse !!

NsToy likes this.
  3. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    I have never needed mine either. It is locked in a key holder that I do not have the combination to or even know where it is at. My wife "boo boo bare" has both the keys hidden away somewhere. If I ever have an emergency that will be the least of my worries.

4. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:45 PM
    I've needed out due to cage related injury issues, but both keys were in the combo box and Sir was fairly responsive to let me out as appropriate. As we're in a remote situation, I would have to have one here just in case, but I'm ok with it generally inaccessible.

5. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    Thanks. So far two reporting they don't have access to a spare. And I think @lock667 has to get a combination from his key holder and that worked out fine for him.

In the thread on emergency keys one person reported emergency surgery which required catheterization for emergency surgery. KH was present but forgot her key

Anyone else? Even tell me if you are carrying a key and never had to use it or not carrying a key and never had to get anything cut off.

Thanks,

P

6. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    Presently, I carry a spare which is attached to a card in such a way that u can tell if its been opened or tampered with. Used it a couple of times due to extreme pain during the first weeks as I was trying to figure out the proper base ring size. Since then, I still carry an emergency key with me, but only used it one additional time as I had to pass thru a metal detector recently. I guess it depends on how secure you are with yourself locked up and how active/dangerous your daily activities are. If you are exposed to situations were it could be an issue like injuries, security, etc... then you might want to have one on hand. If your more of the stay at home type, then it's probably not as big an issue. As far as emergency personnel are concerned, your right. I'm sure they would not be too phased.

7. hubsub

hubsub a locked & happy cuck

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Never needed to. But Mrs will not allow chastity play without an emergency out in the home for when she isn't.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice