When a wife is resolute

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by thekeyholderwife, Jun 21, 2018.

Tags:
  1. caged to honor wife

Missouri
    Local Time:
    9:17 AM

I along with you, are a huge fan of TKHW! I have read and re-read her writings many times. Ive even conversed with her a few times. I am of the opinion that she was the real deal, and also, her husband prob opted out. I hope that isn't the case but she was pretty damn sever with the man. I couldn't take it that's for sure. Who knows maybe they are fine and she was just tired of sharing.

whatever it is I personally hope that everyone involved is fine and they are happy

Hy_Voltage likes this.
  2. maxsecurity4sub

maxsecurity4sub Active member

attorney
    northern new jersey
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    I also lean towards the fact that she was real. To post that many pics and that much content for that long and be fake seems unlikely. Her profile is still active and the pics are still up too. Her writings were so damn hot, she really had a gift for this stuff.

3. Hy_Voltage

Hy_Voltage Member

Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    #53 Hy_Voltage, Feb 25, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2022
    I agree, and for the same reason. :)

I think Lucy put her writings in the "Fiction" section because she had asked TKHW to verify something and never got a response. So it's not that Lucy affirmatively determined that TKHW's writings were fake, but just that she couldn't verify that they were true. I believe they were true -- and also, like "caged to honor wife" said, the situation became too intense and severe for her husband and he had to quit. It was pretty awesome while it lasted, though!

I agree with that, too! :D

caged to honor wife likes this.
  4. Hy_Voltage

Hy_Voltage Member

Local Time:
    Okay, now a problem: It appears that The Keyholder Wife's profile page is now inaccessible. When I tried to visit her profile page just now, I got an error notice with the following statement:

"This member limits who may view their full profile."

WTF? That's new. Not only is her profile page not accessible, but it also means that every one of the numerous threads she started and the dozens (if not hundreds) of comments and stories she posted are not accessible either! :(

Are you guys having the same problem, or is it just me?

5. caged to honor wife

Missouri
    Local Time:
    yes, I am too! I noticed it for the first time a couple months ago. It says "This member limits who may view their full profile." I don't think she has logged in in quite a long time. The last post here was july 2018 if I believe, but i have a couple messages from her that go into 2019. then nothing.

6. maxsecurity4sub

attorney
    northern new jersey
    Local Time:
    That's a shame, her writings should have been somehow collected into some kind of archive. Her content was smoking hot, like nuclear level hot !

It seems like the request for female verification may have come about the same time she disappeared from this sight, like mid-2018. So I agree that her being moved to fiction doesn't indicate there was any "smoking gun" evidence that she was a fake. As we've said, to post all those pics and invest this much time into posting all of that as a fake seems very unlikely.

7. caged to honor wife

Missouri
    Local Time:

She also took some pretty sharp criticism at times on here in a few different threads. I don't think that was the end all be all as to why she left but i do think that may have contributed.

I like your idea about the archive. I always thought a separate thread dedicated to the KHW and in it discussions of her writings, etc. I really hope she comes back though.

8. maxsecurity4sub

attorney
    northern new jersey
    Local Time:
    After almost 4 years I doubt we'll see her again. But one can always hope!

caged to honor wife likes this.
  9. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Just because her profile page is no longer accessible doesn't mean you can't still read her postings. The messages link under her picture still works.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?search/18567115/

To find all the threads that she started, use this link:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?search/member&user_id=38405&content=thread

You can see an archive of her profile page here, but the link to the photos doesn't work:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?members/thekeyholderwife.38405/

verne and Hy_Voltage like this.
  10. Hy_Voltage

Hy_Voltage Member

Local Time:
    THANK YOU for that information, Chaz! :) If not for your posting, I never would've known that the tiny, unmarked "149" next to the word "messages" in the infobox under her avatar was a clickable link to all of her postings. [sigh] This site could be a little more user-friendly. :mad:

FWIW, the first and third links you posted both get the same "This member limits who may view their full profile" error message. But that's OK -- the important thing is that the "149" links to all of her postings.

Whew!

Chaz69 likes this.
  11. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    I dont get long term continual chasity. Doesnt the wife need sexual release? Real PIV? Unless its an open marriage I just never understood how it could work.

12. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Hy_Voltage likes this.
  13. maxsecurity4sub

attorney
    northern new jersey
    Local Time:
    For TKHW and her husband, the consensus seems to be that it didn't work, at least not long term. I recall that she was orally pleasured by her husband and I believe he also penetrated her and her friend with a strap on. I think her friend's hubby also used her anally.

TKHW's chastity regime seemed like too much for almost anyone to take, esp. given that they were young people in their 20s or early 30s and she was obviously a very attractive woman. I think she just pushed the guy too far.

It would be great to hear from her again, but after 4 years it doesn't seem very likely.

CuckeldBull and Hy_Voltage like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice