whch onei

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by chastisedfeminised, Jun 4, 2009.

1. chastisedfeminised

chastisedfeminised owned by Mistress Michele

Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    i just wondered which device would best suit a well endowd shemale, my one is very tight and is cutting me slightly.
    do you get different sizes

tia xxx

2. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    4:22 PM
  3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    Hi tia,

i already wondered how you can manage to squeeze your gorgeous clitty in that tiny device and i really can imagine it must be pinching and cutting into the skin ...

I know, my suggestion might be inacceptable due to the considerable costs but i really would recommend a custom made full stell belt. It will be made to fit your body and ... well, to accommodate what needs to be kept locked.

Of course, my opinion on chastity devices for sissies and shemales is quite determined but as for me i find a ball trapped device quite unsuitable for chastees like us. A full belt that makes a girly flat frontline is far more aesthetic and definitely helps us to feel even more feminine.

I don't know what your financial situation is like but if there is a chance you should save money and go for the right thing.

Hugs and kisses

maid katrin

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    I agree with katrin...any cage is going to cause you some issues tia, your clitty is, well, a bit large for them. I am not sure if you could even stuff that into a birdlock. A belt for you would be the best but as maid katrin pointed out they are expensive. However, we are going to have to get you locked up in something suitable for a pretty little sissy....the curve is out of the question. It has the room but will not look nice under a pretty dress, we need you flat sweetie.

Mistress Michelle

5. michael b

michael b Junior Member

Local Time:
    i have used cb3000 ,birdlock,nopasha9000 and they all hurt my balls to much and if i used a bigger ring i have no proplem to get aut of it,so i know only a real belt is good for me

6. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:22 PM
    I'm afraid you need a full belt - steel panties for tia. A nice smooth front will keep you looking your prettiest. Besides - a belt like neosteel can hold a locking plug as well - wouldn't that be fun?

7. chastisedfeminised

chastisedfeminised owned by Mistress Michele

Local Time:
    8:22 PM
    belts

that would be fun, love being plugged he he.i just cant afford one of those,well out of my price range which is a pity

8. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I too am quite well endowed, sorry to just repeat but I have found full belts the only option for long term......................:confused0068:

9. slaveoz

slaveoz Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    Hi

I am new here and I have been browsing the threads, my problem is a size thing too, is the curve the biggest you can buy? as I am limited to plastic ones only as i go through airports all the time... Is everyone elses main issue the diameter of the cage making it very hard to get on?

thanks for the help

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice