What's your chastity fantasy?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Violet_Noir, Dec 6, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Gianni Smith

Gianni Smith Member

Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    My fantasy would be pretty much what I have with my girlfriend/mistress but her being a bit more aggressive. I'll like her to humiliate me more. Make me wear panties every day and around the house. Peg/milk me and make me lick up the drippings. If I'm bad or for her own reasons put the sound in. When rewarded to cum I must eat it all how ever she wants as she teases me about sucking cock for her. Along with much longer lock ups I think we would both be happy. Also Bring me to a strip club locked up and having the stripper give me a lap dance. Which I have to explain to her she owns my cock and when I get home I get to eat my cum after she pegs me and I lick her. All humiliating to me and exciting to her. It's similar to what we do just a few extras and more aggressive. Fingers crossed

2. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    Mine is seemingly different to most

To be let out and to have an orgasm.............

Now for me, that is a fantasy, aint going to happen

3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Most of my fantasie I’m not willing to share (yet) but one is the opposite of yours and to never be allowed to cum again. My keyholder becomes my Domme and finds her lesbian lover. We buy some land and start a small far. On it we have other kinky people all kept in chastity and available for her use as she desires. We’re in a place we’re nudity is the norm and well...let’s just say I’m getting too excited for my cage

4. Skywalker41918

Skywalker41918 Long term member

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    I have a few one that i have told my wife / KH that she likes using on me when she edging me 3 or 4 times in a row.

She takes me out and gets me waxed from head to toe every nook and cranny then a manicure, pedicure, and has some one do makeup on me then gets sexy undergarments heels dress wig and then takes meout to dinner the to a night club where she pimps me out to every big cock in the place.
    She has 2 or 3 at a time take me to a back room where she watches me go from one cock to the other sucking them till they are rock hard then bend me over a table or boxes rhe lift my dress and take turns fucking my pussy as she calls it then when tey are all ready to cum im on my knees gead back mouth open as the shoot there liads on my face and in my mouth.

Andylocked, Cagedandy and tomf_22033 like this.
  5. Norcalguy09

Norcalguy09 Member

Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    So many fantasies but I would love my kh to peg me and spank me when I need discipline. Maybe also make me wear her panties. So far I wouldn’t even broach the subject with the first two and the last one she has said absolutely not. However in the past few weeks she has started to really take ownership and has begun to show me that she is the boss, so who knows where this will lead as time progresses. I’m hopeful and optimistic for sure. She deserves to be served and I wish to be her best ‘maid’ as she has begun calling me.

6. Skywalker41918

Skywalker41918 Long term member

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    Wishing you the best in your fantasy spanking im not a fan of but it does happen once in a while the same with pegging as to panties its when she in the mood. So keep the faith dreams do come true.

Andylocked and Norcalguy09 like this.
  7. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    Ok... well... one of them! :)
    After serving my 50 days lockup, it’s Release Day - but my wife now has a lover since my dick is pretty much redundant now - our rule is 50 days, ONE cum on the 50th day and then straight back in the cage!
    So my wife says, tonight you’re gonna be out of your cage... and I have a surprise - you may fuck me, bareback, in front of my lover just so he knows you still can! I am beside myself with excitement!
    The evening arrives and my wife informs me that she first wants to shower with me. She says she wants me perfect and totally clean if I am to fuck her..
    We go to the bathroom while her lover goes to the bedroom. She removes my cage asking me how good that feels. - it feels fantastic of course! We enter the shower and my wife starts lathering me up over chest and back telling me everything she is going to me in front of her lover - needless to say I am at this point, stiff as a board! I feel her soapy hand around it and she tells me it needs to be scrupulously clean. She proceeds to soap my balls with her other hand as she begins squeezing my cock and rubbing my tip with her soapy thumb! Jeez... i’m starting to worry now as I begin to feel that familiar tingle... more soap on her hand as she tells me I need to be clean everywhere and I feel a soapy finger on my ass.... she pushes it in and squeezes my cock again telling me she cannot wait to use her pussy muscles on my cock for the first time in months!! That does it... my legs start shaking as my dick suddenly erupts - in mock surprise, my wife jumps and removes her hand thus ruining what was almost the best and biggest cum of my life! She ‘gasps’ “oh no! You’ve cum!... oh I’m sorry!! that’s terrible! I was SO looking forward to having you in me later!.... oh well... you can watch me and Tony at it instead. And I’m afraid you know the rules... Get your cage back on - and we’ll try again in 50 days time... sorry sweetie!”
    Tony is by the door watching - as my wife walks out, I hear him say “oh that’s a pity”.. and then see my wife give a sly smile and wink at him!

So yes, one big fantasy is for my wife to offer a 3some WITHOUT my cage on but she makes sure she makes me cum as QUICKLY as possible just so I can’t fuck her! And then makes sure my cage is back on again straight away!

Weird huh! Lol :)

8. Violet_Noir

Violet_Noir Active member

Local Time:
    Great fantasy AndyLocked!

Andylocked likes this.
  9. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Thank you!!! I think so too actually - it’s a shame there isn’t a “What’s your Fantasy” section here on the site - that would guarantee to get many a cock cage straining!! Lol!! Plus the fact that I have so many, it would be the perfect place to get them out!!

10. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm sure it would be a very busy section!

Andylocked likes this.
  11. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Why don’t you propose it to Ms Lucy?

I know she’s worked hard to improve the site since she took over. I’m pretty sure she wants to hear ideas to keep improving things. That said, if it’s not moving the site in the direction she wants I can see her not incorporating the idea. But if it does I wouldn’t be surprised if she considers it and adds it.

So let her know, the worst case, she does nothing, best case you came up with a good idea and get it!

Andylocked likes this.
  12. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks.. it does seem a good idea, but then again, would it be something that might attract people who simply don’t ‘get’ the lifestyle?
    Literotica is a great site for the writing of fantasies so would this website really want to go in that direction?
    Perhaps not... maybe the question should be, would people want such a section?
    That is perhaps worth a new thread with a poll in its own right?......
    I’m new here so not sure it’s my place to start such a thread... :-O

13. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    That’s why I said propose it to her
    I can see the pros and cons
    And I felt it wasn’t my place to give an opinion but rather suggest a way to have it considered

Andylocked likes this.
  14. Andylocked

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Indeed! I think you are quite right to suggest a proposal to her - why not! :)

tomf_22033 likes this.
  15. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    There is already a fiction section of the website. I don't think anything discussed above would be out of place there

Andylocked likes this.
  16. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    Mine is going with husband to our bar or a party where some of the girls who like to flirt with him are. Even when we were still GF and bf, they flirted with him and wanted to take it all the way. It's one reason why I started him on chastity, security.

Anyhow, I want to be there when one of them comes on to him strong. Then I tell her, OK, go ahead, if you can get at him, you can have him, but I want to watch the whole thing. We go into the bathroom or somewhere if it's a party at a house, I tell her to take down his pants and BAM! the look on her face when she sees his penis is locked up. I hope she asks me for the key and I can say "remember, I said if you can get at him, you can have him."

17. Violet_Noir

Local Time:
    Great fantasy Cecilia, love the added twist of teasing not only your man but the other girl too. I'm sure there would be some strange looks and disappointed expressions from both! :D

Andylocked likes this.
  18. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    Actually, he swears he doesn't want to be with another woman. He's insisted on that since we first started dating. I was always worried about it anyhow, since he didn't have a problem getting anyone before we started dating. I was worried he'd get a few drinks in him and that would be all that was necessary for some hussy to get to him. In fact, it's why I introduced him to chastity. He wouldn't be disappointed, but she would. I'd have to get him to play along. It would be one of the "deals" I made with him to shorten his period in chastity.

Andylocked and Violet_Noir like this.
  19. Violet_Noir

Local Time:
    Well that just makes it all the more fun to toy with him, now doesn't it ;)

Andylocked likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice