What's in it for Her and Her sub?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Suzette la Soubrette, Apr 30, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Suzette la Soubrette

Suzette la Soubrette suzette aka piggy pooh;

retired
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    #1 Suzette la Soubrette, Apr 30, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2022
    I do a fair amount of reading - and some writing - on FLRs... mainly erotic fiction that reflects the fantastic images flitting about in my pretty little head. So, for the most part, not very realistic.
    In the realm of FLR fiction, one has to wade thru' a considerable amount of poorly written sludge to find the gems. Well, a few days ago I stumbled upon the FLR works of Janice Parker. What impresses me about her is the way she takes the reader on a journey to get to the bottom of the dynamic between dominant Mistress and her sissy maid. I mean, how many clinical studies have been done to understand the personality of a sissy maid? How many shy sissy maids have volunteered for any kind of psychological research project? My guess is not many.
    Ms Parker examines what motivates the sissy maid as well as what motivates his dominant wife or girlfriend to accept such an arrangement. I mean, how many women are turned on by seeing a hairy guy in an ill fitting maid's uniform? Ugh! Now think about this question: How many woman fantasize about being constantly pampered and lovingly looked after, and TOTALLY FREE of all domestic and work-related chores that need to be done day in and day out? Just think, a life of near perfect leisure like the ladies of Downton Abbey with household maids to do all the cooking and housework, and lady's maids to attend to matters of bathing, dressing, etc. And - in this day and age of the Empowerment of Women - totally free to spend her time on the pursuits that she values the most; career or otherwise.
    Some thoughts....
    1) The typical fantasy of the sissy maid? To be "forced" to dress the part in feminine finery and uniforms; to be under the unrelenting control of a smart, superior, benevolent woman - perhaps like a favorite mother figure, adored aunt or gradeschool teacher; to emulate her and adore her and do everything possible to please her, like a teacher's pet; to suffer juvenile disciplines and erotic humiliations at her hands like a naughty school girl; and to please her sexually and be pleased, too.
    2) Fantasy of a Dominant Woman? To have a man under her control to shape into her perfect servant; to be pampered; to never have to do any housework or other menial chores ever again. To be sexually pleased in precisely the way she likes for as long as she likes and as many times as she likes with absolutely no urgency to attend to or even think about her male's desires.

Both of these fantasies, #1 and #2, can intersect in a delightful dance, but a couple of general things must happen:
    1) the submissive sissy maid must truly work on assuming the behavior - the demeanor - of a real female maid like you see in Downton Abbey and at fine hotels, and must achieve the performance levels of a real maid. No half-assed messing about in an impractical uniform on 6-imch spikes, and pretending to dust knick-knacks with your cute little feather duster. It isn't a game. Well, it is and it isn't. More on that another time. (And an elaborate frou-frou uniform with sky-high heels can be used on certain occasions, so don't fret.)

2) Likewise, the superior dominant woman must invest the time and energy to get that lifestyle of lesiure she desires at the hands of her uncompensated maid-in-training. Yes, free, unlimited labor that she can discipline to her hearts content (which she can't do with a real hired maid), but not exactly "free" because the Mistress will have to invest in learning what motivates her sissy maid, and she'll have to supervise her sissy maid to achieve her high standards. Plus she'll have to discipline her sissy maid for failures (and for fun). So the dominant Mistress gets free maid service, but must train her sissy maid to do things precisely as she wishes, and to behave exactly as she wishes in all areas of her realm, at home, in the bedroom, and at work, should she avail herself of the services of her sissy secretary to file, take notes, run errands, schedule appts, book travel.

Ms Parker does a very good job of dealing with all of these topics. I recommend her, "Yes You Will," "Sissy Discipline," and "My Husband is My Maid" and related sequels.
    Thoughts? IMG_20220103_173837_578.jpg

b2please, bethanise and rubberboy58 like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    Great picture!

Suzette la Soubrette likes this.
  3. Suzette la Soubrette

retired
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you so much, madams-sissysub!

4. bethanise

bethanise Long term member

retired
    Massacusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    Thanks for the reference to Ms Parker, Suzette! Apparently I had read one of her books long ago, but had forgotten about her. More lovely reading to come for me, and maybe something I can pass along to my Miss.

Suzette la Soubrette likes this.
  5. Suzette la Soubrette

retired
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear bethanise, yay! I hope you both find something helpful.

6. Suzette la Soubrette

retired
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Another series I'm reading that echoes Janice Parker books (re analyzing the motivations of Miss and maid) is, My Modern Day Cinders, by MH MacDonsld. ("Cinders" as in " Cinderella" and the storybook "happily ever after" both Miss and maid enjoy, tho' from vastly different sides of the same coin.)
    The darling, smart, imaginative, and mischievous protagonist mistress enjoys impeccably performed sissy maid cleaning services, and her cute maid foo-foo ( named after Miss Piggy's doggy) enjoys perpetual chastity, tease & denial, and the erotic humiliations his Miss and her girlfriends heap on him as if he were starving for them.
    The thing is, on the continuum of fantasy ---- reality, Janice Parker tends toward reality while MH MacDonald tends toward fantasy, but their psychological profiles are pretty much in alignment. See what you think.
    Next, I want to discuss certain aspects of The Modern Day Cinders series that I really like and other aspects that really annoy me or are baffling.

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    please. they dont has to be hairy .

8. Suzette la Soubrette

retired
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Right, imho, they not only don't HAVE to be hairy, they should be baby smooth from the face down. Non?
    But I suppose it's possible that some women like hairy men? (Is that possible? hahaha)

jemima likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice