1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would you do?!?!?

Discussion in 'Other fetishes' started by Wonderwomanssub, Apr 16, 2018 at 8:11 PM.

?

Would you surprise your KH by eating your cum off of her?

1. Yes, she likes spontaneity and it's worth trying

13 vote(s)
    92.9%
  2. No, that can go horribly wrong very quickly

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. This is a funny ass post and good luck with your endeavors:)

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. Wonderwomanssub

Wonderwomanssub Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    Okay I'm mostly posting this because I'm bored but we'll see what you all think anyway. I've always wished my mistress would "force" me to eat my cum after she allows me a release. This is not something mistress is interested in because she thinks it's gross, she's had cum in her mouth a couple times in the distant past and has not enjoyed it. For me it feels like a show of submission to my mistress. Obviously it her choice and her rules but considering she has never allowed me to do it thus far means she has her mind set unless someone or something changes her opinion. There have been other things in the past that we've done where it started out as something she had no desire for but in the moment she got really into it. Subsequently the next time those activities came up she was much more open to them.

I'm think that the next time she allows me a release I'm just going to go for it. She likes when I cum on her chest so that would be perfect for me to lick her breasts while cleaning my cum off her. I'm pretty sure that in the moment she would be more into it, in the past I've written her sex stories and some of my fantasies, a couple of them had cum eating in them. She really liked the stories and told me they made her horny. I thinks it's worth trying and then see where she takes it from there. The funny thing is, is other times I thought about eating it I manage to talk myself out of it lol. We'll see what happens... has anyone had any similar experiences to what I'm explaining?

2. bondinchas

bondinchas Well-Known Member

UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:29 AM
    As I haven't cum since January and have no idea when she's going to unlock me my vote and the following at the moment is likely to remain just fantasy!

Our favourite position for both of us is me giving her oral, in the last year I think we have done just this far more than any other act, and very often it is the only thing we do for weeks.
    We also enjoy 69 and on the now rarer occasions when I am unlocked she has let me cum in her mouth, sometimes she either asked me to or made it clear that it would be ok if I did. She also seemed to quite enjoy kissing me with tongues immediately afterwards, mouth to mouth with cum isn't a problem for her...

but there is one thing I just don't understand... Whenever I have tried to lick my cum from her body, she always reacts in disgust and won't let me. It would really turn me on to be forced to do this. It's a difficult enough thing for a man to do in the period immediately after you cum when your libido disappears, that effect usually hits me quite strongly, so not being allowed to do it makes it impossible to do, and I too really wish that she could force me to do it.

I'd understand her reluctance if she didn't like the taste/sensation/thought of doing it, but she does do it every now and then herself. She always enjoyed 69, and she can be quite dominant about some things, she is with my lockup times, so why won't she let me, never mind force me, to eat my own cum?
    I think sometimes there are things that we men will never understand about women!

Wonderwomanssub likes this.
  3. Wonderwomanssub

Wonderwomanssub Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    I think for it to work for my mistress she would have to be right on the edge of orgasm or close enough to freely let that happen. a lot of times she likes to lay on her back with me kneeling next to her. It allows me to reach her clit easily plus I can kiss and nibble on hear breasts in that position too. It also allows mistress comfortable and easy access to my front and rear which she likes. She like to stroke me while I play with her clit in that position and it also allows us to cum at the same time if she wishes. This is when I thought it would be most beneficial to try and lick my cum off her. I usually orgasm before she does and if that happens I can easily bend further down and lick her chest while bringing her to an orgasm. If she really doesn't want it she'll push my head away or just tell me not too. Mistress gives me a more tame version of a snowball, she likes to suck on me and get me really slobbered up then comes up to give me a drooling wet dirty kiss and good god do I love that!