What would you ask?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by KinkyCc, Mar 14, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. KinkyCc

KinkyCc Member

Accountant
    Atlanta, GA
    Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    I am most likely holding a lecture at a local convention coming up and wanted to poll the "Hive Mind". The class is titled "Help! My Significant Other is talking about cross-dressing"

The Description for the event is:

So you’ve found your partner’s secret crossdressing blog, what does this mean? Has your partner shown more than a passing interest in ‘getting into your panties’? If your partner is also getting all dressed up and pretty, what are your options? Don’t Panic! This class will try to answer these questions and other ones you might have. We will cover different forms of Gender Play from a female’s point of view. This class is mainly for those whose partners are into or curious about the kink of Crossdressing, Sissification, and other forms of Gender Play.

If you were attending this 'class' what would you want to ask? I have my bullet points and topics, but as the end will be opened for questions I wanted to kinda "prep" what I might get asked (and maybe clean up my notes some :D).

2. DarkKnight

DarkKnight In service of the Dark_Queen

Colorado
    Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    While I don'y have any questions myself, there is a text from Brassiered.com that has several.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    If it's for women that are in to it, I am sure most questions will be centered around making it a good experience for their partner.
    1. Do they want to have sex dressed as a woman
    2. Do they just want to dress that way at home in a nonsexual way
    3. Should I help them look better or suggest what to wear
    4. I'm not attracted to him dressed this way but want to support him what should I do
    5. What are some ways we can explore this without risking others will find out.
    6. If I indulge him with this, will he eventually want to do this all the time

If there are women there that are looking for advice because they are concerned
    1. Is he gay
    2. Does he want to be a woman
    3. I don't want to be apart of it but still love him
    4. Am I still giving him what he wants if I limit his dressing to a certain amount
    5. What if our kids find out what do you do
    6. I don't want him spending all our money on clothing and makeup how do I make sure that doesn't happen

I am sure there are plenty more on both sides, I can imagine it's a shocking and life altering discovery...whether they accept it or not. Once this part of someone is known to the opposite sex, it would be difficult to look at them in the same light, not better or worse, but different.

Good luck

nsrchof and Brianna27 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice