What would a releasitc virtually inescapable device look like?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Giles_English, Mar 26, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    This kept coming up on my other thread, so I thought I would start a new thread...

2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Titanium, piercing attached, with a wirelessly charged fully internal waterproof electronic lock.

3. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Futuristic or real?

Futuristic world be best. It would be like a lightweight gauze that encompassed all and when sent the command would compress and give no room for expansion. Star Trek have probably already invented such a material. Mr Spock shall explain it to us. Actually, the Vulcan mind grip probably has a chastity setting that renders your cock useless.

Reality. It would need to be like the doors of a shipping container. Large, heavy, and any padlock hidden under a protective steel shelter so they can't be shattered by any striking blow.

A

Gloria's likes this.
  4. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I specified "realistic" in the title, but mispelled it!

5. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    And I've been at the pub and didn't see realistic spelt correctly or incorrectly.

A

6. titaniumjones

titaniumjones Crouching Robot, Hidden Dragon

Director of my own company.
    Cambridge England
    Local Time:
    Made me laugh out loud.

However, continuing this.... Titanium would give you the light weight you are looking for. Piercing is a must, anything else can be pulled out backwards. However, the only thing I would change would be the need for a lock. Just get rid of the lock. Just put it on and snap it shut.

bondinchas, spider203 and JaySaysYes like this.
  7. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    10:36 PM
    Titanium mesh shield that covers your bits and is surgically anchored to your pelvic bones. With an internal tube which holds the penis down and an opening for urine to escape. The mesh would allow air to flow and for water to be applied for cleaning.

chastitystrapon likes this.
  8. Hey1234

Hey1234 Active member

Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    Pretty much have what I would want. Ti “jailbird” with a magic locker (ba-21). One change I would make would be to invent a shroud to cover the locking mechanism with a thin sheet of Ti rounded in the shape of the locking barrel but able to be secured with a small security tie. In this way, the lock becomes much more secure when desired.
    Then there must be another way to secure the shaft without a piercing. Maybe something like a lever of “chinese handcuffs” with a fine metal mesh that allows one way entry. Then the act of removing the cage from the ring would compress and enlarge the mesh easily allowing removal.

9. Lockednchastee

Local Time:
    I'll cut and paste from the other post just to make my life easier. Thanks for starting this discussion btw..

think we've taken a step back in security between the transition from full belts to cages over the years. The padlock on my original AD had enough tolerances to prevent a raking attack and I couldn't pick it upside down, but take away the lock shroud and hook it onto a cage and the shackle is easily bested by a bolt cutter from harbor freight.

Legit inescapable chastity... at least without having a professional machinist or a team of EMTs going at it? Take your highest quality custom cage with a PA and eliminate the lock. Make it permanently close. And I'm not talking the snap ring on the BAW devices. I'm talking a decently sized block of metal linking the ring to the cage with a rod locking internally.

Practical? No. But probably impossible for someone to remove themselves.

Shy of that, I think the biggest obstacle from escaping from a quality device is the cost. Yeah, I might be able to get out in an hour with a dremel, but I've tanked a device than costs hundreds or even thousands of dollars to cheat my way to a wank.

10. chastitystrapon

chastitystrapon Active member

Local Time:
    2:36 PM
    Just saw this, so cross positing from the original thread;

I think if you were so inclined you could come up with a design intended to be single use only that would achieve the goal, at least to the point of needing 2-3 people to get it off safely.

Obviously it would be made from stainless or titanium to reduce the effectiveness of tools, possibly sandwiched with a fiberglass/kevlar layer to reduce the ability to safely cut through with regular abrasive disks.

You'd affix it not with a lock or a screw but with a shielded press on locking mechanism; possibly an internally locking snap ring that locks the front portion to the retaining ring. This would mean the only easy way to get it off would be collapsing the tube that your member is in putting it at risk in the process.

To limit the use of bolt cutters, 10-14mm base ring could be very difficult to get off even. To prevent pull out you'd obviously want this to be PA compatible.

Of course that's getting extreme, but then that's what we're here for :)

I wonder if there's a market for a chastity device that can only be removed by destruction and/or diamond/carbide tools held by someone else?

11. Lisa4343

Lisa4343 Long term member

Retired
    Maryland , USA
    Local Time:
    I think in the future chastity devices will incorporate wireless electronics that are integral to the device. The energy system will use the sub’s body movement, sub body heat, etc to generate energy for the system. The cage will keep the bits inverted into the body so the sub/sissy cannot see or touch the little piece. The system will give the KH an immense amount of data and control; please/pain to insure proper actions of the sissy, medical data, GPS, and if there is any attempt to remove or tamper with the device. KH will have complete control the sissy.

12. Marcus_Fappington

Marcus_Fappington Mid-Life Crisis Haver

American lost in Europe somewhere
    Local Time:
    I think more realistic would be one with a built in detection method for removal of the penis. Device would need to be battery operated and have some method for detecting when the penis cage has a void, i.e. absence of penis. Then no way to reset the warning/alarm without the key. That way cheating is detected.

Hey1234 likes this.
  13. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm a manufacturing guy, so I like to think about this in terms of what technologies we currently have available.

I'm thinking that we take an existing cage design that we know is easy to clean, and make a copy from titanium. This is not for the "unbreakable" aspect; Titanium is half the weight of steel, and it has proved to be resistant to body fluids. The material is very non-reactive, so there shouldn't be any problems with rashes, etc. Also, one could, if necessary, wear it in a MRI machine. The imagining around your groin would be distorted, but it wouldn't rip your bits off like a stainless steel cage would. How you explain it to the airport and other travel screening services is up to you.

For cleaning purposes, the cage should not be too short, because that will bunch up the skin. We want to avoid trapping oils, sweat, stray urine, etc. So a cage just about the size and shape of a flaccid penis would be good.

[​IMG]
    To keep the skin flushed with soap and water, there need to be parallel rings or openings. I like the flat ring style of the A274 style because they are half the weight of regular O style rings. Now, I've tried the A274, and found that, as a grower, my skin swelled out of the spaces. However, since we're building this from scratch, we could put extra strips in places where this is likely to happen.

I also like the flatish, ergonomic cuff rings of these cages. They put less pressure on the underside of the testicles than round O ring style. However, double O rings might provide a similar effect.

I would also change the lock boss ( the metal at the top of the cuff ring and the cage that holds the barrel lock) to be set a little closer to the cuff ring, and to completely enclose the barrel lock. Yes, I know that the cage is supposed to be inescapable, but that doesn't mean it's permanent. Yet. So a lock is still necessary.

However, because of the flexible nature of what's going in the cage, I would also suggest two piercings to anchor things inside. One could be either a frenum or a PA. The second would be placed in a transverse direction like the frenum, but up closer to the entry of the cage. This would help reduce the stress on the piercing at the tip, especially as you go through cold and hot cycles. Also, while the picture has those "anti-off" spikes, they would not be necessary. For the record, I do not use those.

While we're at it, might as well make the barrel lock out of titanium, as well. That would bring the total weight of the cage and cuff to about 3.5 oz, or 100 grams.

I think that this is a completely feasible design, one that can be modified for various sizes, and something that is able to be built with current technology, probably within the $500 to $1000 range (assuming whoever does this only builds one at a time and it needs a couple of modifications). Proven design and economies of scale would drive the price down.

lockedforfun likes this.
  14. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow, possibly the longest ever posts on CM.

Titanium ain't ferrous so probably wouldn't be detected on the initial goalpost style metal detectors.

But it's expensive.

As for the electronics... We have done a system for a client that can detect the thickness of a piece of paper in a tote.... Anyone got a cock that small?

A

15. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:36 PM
    I think Shepherd's Flock has the right idea.

Anyone familiar with hernia repair meshes? (umbilical hernias) The mesh is implanted into the tissue to strengthen it and prevent tearing.

The ideal device would have the mesh implanted under the skin (realistic, it happens thousands of times a day) and the mesh were attached to a somewhat normal device. You could not escape because you could not "pull" your penis underneath your own flesh that was now permanently embedded into your tissue.

to visualize: If you pulled hard enough on the tube, it would rip half your guts out.

The more I think about it, this idea isn't so difficult to imagine as a medical reality.

16. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    The ring has a mechanical iris built into it that closes like a cigar cutter if pullout is detected. Maybe not all the way... Ouch!

17. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You smoke too many cigars.

A

bondinchas likes this.
  18. Jay Sub

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    You know it man!

J

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  19. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Titanium is expensive but my design suggestion falls within the price range and availability of many chastity aficionados. And again, it does so based on what is currently commercially available. A couple of piercings are less invasive than Kevlar mesh, and much less pricey. Get them done a couple of months ahead of time, and they will be healed by the time your cage is ready.

No electronics, no battery to replace or recharge, and no small components to worry about. If I knew how to weld titanium, I'd probably be making prototypes in my garage right now. ;-)

lockedforfun and Lazlo Toth like this.
  20. Jay Sub

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/32481894...K_zav_LQty&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

21. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  22. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I've often wondered if a a permanent titanium ring pierced right around where the cage meets the body would be an effective mount point, so you could anchor the cage without a belt.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  23. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:

I work in a research lab building prototype wearable devices (decidedly non-kinky, alas) with a 5 to 10 year time horizon. Unfortunately, using body movement to recharge devices isn't realistic any time soon. Maybe something worn on the ankle of a person who is relatively active could maintain a charge, but other body movement - especially movement in the groin area - isn't going to provide a charge. If there are electronics, there will need to be a charging port.

Of course, that could be incorporated into things. Make it a nightly ritual for the guy to kneel at the charging station with a usb cable plugged into his cage for 15 minutes contemplating how he could better serve his keyholder. Or maybe he is serving her during the recharge...

24. lockedforfun

Local Time:
    However, after dashing the hopes of automatic recharging, I'll lay out a proposal for how electronic (available today) could be incorporated into a cage.

Let's say the lock is electro-magnetic. The power off position would be locked, held there by an integral spring. The electromagnet would activate to unlock the device. Of course this needs power, probably more than a typical battery small enough to include might provide, so unlock requires a power source be plugged into the USB port on the device at the time of unlock. Portable ones could be used, like the bricks you can carry to recharge your phone on the go. Personally, I'd opt for a fingerprint scanner that of course requires the keyholder's fingerprint to unlock. An rfid card (like a typical hotel key these days) would serve as an emergency key, but I'd probably set it up so that once used, the device could not be re-locked until the keyholder reset it with her fingerprint, thus any e-key usage would be obvious. Of course the device would also log the action and transmit it to the keyholder next time it was in bluetooth range of either his or her phone (running an app of course).

The keycard idea could be expanded for travel or doctor's visits, etc. They keyholder could give her guy a Guest Card and program it to be active for only certain times. For example, if he's travelling on business and taking a 2pm flight Sunday, she could make the guest card active at, say, noon on Sunday. He unlocks, puts the cage in his luggage, then relocks when he gets to his destination at, say 8pm. The device signals the keyholder it's locked again (bluetooth to cell-phone), and the card key doesn't work again until a couple of hours before his return flight. Same with doctor's offices...

Of course all of that key-card stuff could also be done with a small, hand-held keysafe for a regular old key to a regular, non-electronic lock. Photo to prove it's locked back on, and there you go.

25. lockedforfun

Local Time:
    Definitely could be done - I'd suggest anchor points instead of a full ring. However, the question becomes, what's more invasive, that or a piercing?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice