What will the future hold?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Kali, Jan 11, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    Keeping track of this adventure seems like a good idea, at least while we are new to it and many things are happening, so here goes, starting with my original post in the foyer for background and getting us up to date.

From the beginning of December...

We originally bought the CB6K about a year ago as something to experiment with. I wore it for a few days while my fiance was traveling on business and while it made sex more interesting when she came home, after I couldn't touch myself for a week, the feeling quickly wore off and we sort of stuck the CB in the toy box.

Fast forward a year or so. I work from home and my SO decided that there were a bunch of household projects that needed to get done. To motivate me I agreed to be locked up again. I didn't think too much of it, as my self-control is usually good enough to focus on the work at hand, but she knows I tend to leave household projects at the end of my list, so my agreeing to be locked up until the projects were complete, she felt, would give me additional focus.

To make it a bit tougher on me, she let me know that as long as I was locked up, I would be crossdressed. I fall into the sexual fetish domain of the crossdress universe, so she had just upped the stakes considerably. I'm not even remotely passable dressed, despite very long hair, so her demand that I stay dressed even when out of the house makes it tough (and exciting) for me (I'm allowed to underdress or wear androgynous clothes when around family, friends, and clients).

This was still on the order of a game for me, and one I knew I would win, as her sex drive is very high and she would want my cock before I would be begging to be released. However, the playing field changed yesterday when she called me from work and told me to spend the afternoon with a rather large buttplug in my ass. The stimulation from the butt plug had me unconsciously rocking in my chair while working and I found myself thinking about getting off far more than normally.

She had me take the plug out after we had dinner and I thought we were done with it, but when she came to bed a few hours later she was wearing one of her strapons (which she hadn't used on me before, just an old girlfriend). She had me get up on my hands and knees, and when that position didn't work out we shifted around to find one that would work for her. She really let herself go and eventually had more than a half-dozen orgasms from fucking me. In the 8 years we've been together this had never happened before. I could feel myself squirting when she was pounding me, but the whole experience only raised my level of arousal to a point it doesn't normally reside ;)

So it's been two weeks locked up now, and I realize that she has found a way to meet her orgasm needs, at least for the short term, and that I wont be getting out of the CB anytime soon, so I guess I'll be around for a while.

A few evenings later..

I woke up in the middle of the night with an erection and in severe pain. Getting up to urinate and adjust the CB alieviated the problem. However, it happened again a bit later and when I patted myself dry I noticed blood on the toilet paper. The infamous failed sonic weld on the CB6000 had claimed another victim. The CB was easily repaired with crazy glue, but the shaft of my penics needed a few days to recover, so while I was physically out of the device, I ws effectively in chastity for the three days we gave my cock to heal before it was locked back up. We also decided to remove the CB fro a quick inspection every three or four days, at which time we would check the welds and I would have an opportunity for a thorough cleaning. We will also be looking at other devices that would not have this problem.

The following weekend...

My partner and a girlfriend went to a kink educational event, and whe she returned she told me we had a lot to talk about. She had attended a number of classes that dealt with relationships and the M/s and D/s dynamic and had come to the conclusion that the best direction for us would be my serving as the maid. Not the kinky, french maid or traditional sissy maid, but the housekeeping maid who was occaisionally used sexually by her employer. And yes, I would continue in the female role.

Over the last two weeks...

I have lived exclusively in the housemaid role, with the exception of family or business times when I needed to present as a man. Madam has milked me twice, uing a 10" long, 1" wide heavily ridged dildo. She finds it entertaining that I enjoy the penetration feeling and physically react well to it untill almost the entire dildo is inside me, at which point it feels too long and is very uncomfortable. She fucks me for 10 or 15 minutes with it, deriving pleasure from my uncontrollable mixed reactions to the fucking, and finds it funny that I'm surprised that the ridges running across my prostate effectively milk me, which I still don't realize until I feel the cum dribbling down my leg.

Last Friday...

Madam pointed out that housemaids required uniforms, and we went online and ordered three modern maid uniforms, in different colors, similar to the one pictured.

[​IMG]

She went on to inform me that the model she had decided our household would be in the Victorian/Edwardian style and that when I reached my goal weight on the diet I'm currently on, we would be ordering a few custom made period maid uniforms which would be my daily wear until further notice. I will be required to wear the uniform and period undergarments at all times in the home.She has suggested I get a copy of the BBC Series "Upstairs, Downstairs" to get an idea of the proper behavior expected from myself (the service, not the shenanigans).

The uniform she plans on ordering with undergarments:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The fact that she is already spending money on the mundane uniforms she selected on Friday leads me to believe that she is very serious about this and I should expect to learn my place and how to be happy in it. I'll update this thread as we move along this path.

2. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    I was about 700 miles away from the key when that happened to me. The red line stayed on my stub for about 3 weeks. Fortunately, my CB6000 was still in the years warranty period, we contacted A.L.E and sent it in and got a CB6000s cage in return. Super glue don't work that good for that long, so it will happen again. I've read where guys have used 2 part epoxy and hose clamped it together until dry, but, then if you bubbled it up inside the tube that would be worse. The CB6000S cage is shorter and there is less area to press against, so bursting pressure is reduced,(so I'm told). I've only been locked up in the shorter cage for what my ticker says, but, I've found it more comfortable.

3. Kali

Local Time:
    Yesterday's mail included the usual assortment of packages that come to one who runs their business from home, with the addition of a few unremarkable packages for Madam. This morning she presented me with the contents of one of the packages:

[​IMG]

with the instructions that I was to begin getting use to wearing it as it would soon be a required part of my daily uniform, and worn 12-16 hours a day. Since it is designed to gently rub the prostate and she has already proven that milking me isn't too difficult she has offered me the "option" of wearing a pad to absorb the cum that drips out of me. She says that I am welcome to use one of hers but that in the future i will need to buy my own.

4. Kali

Local Time:
    This weekend was a bit different. We were attending a BDSM event and I needed to be there as my expected Male Dominant. A few hours prior to leaving for the weekend, Madam removed my chastity , and while fucking myself with a dildo, I was instructed to ejaculate on her pussy. After I came I was required to lick her clean. At that point she beat my cock until I was hard again and had me fuck her until she had a half-dozen orgasms.

The remainder of the weekend went as expected, with a fair amount of sex involved. Sunday evening she got me very hard, shaved my crotch, then inserted my plug and instructed me to lock myself back up. So things are back to normal, though she will soon be on a business trip for 10 days, and will be leaving me locked up while she is gone. If the chastity needs to come off while she is gone it will require a bolt cutter and a very good explanation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice