What Type of Device?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cdslave, Oct 5, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. cdslave

cdslave Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:41 AM
    I have had a look through the posts and cant find help on this.

I have a CB2000 and find it really painfull to wear, my balls are very tight to my body, so it ends up making them really painfull, if I heat them up they drop enough to get it on but then tighten up so I can only wear it for a few minutes without real pain.

Is there a device that I could get that would fit ok without this type of problem?

I have treid the steell rings to stretch my balls but cant get them slack enough to get it on.

Any ideas??

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:41 AM
    I'm sorry to say you are not alone cdslave. It is nigh on impossible to get a device right the first time round.

Are you pierced? The PA5000 does not go round the balls.

3. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    8:41 PM
    The "tightness" of the scrotum depends on the resting tone of the muscle that is under the scrotal skin. Like any tissue, the scrotum can be stretched. If a steel ring is too tight, try something more adjustable. Office supply stores sell rolls of Velcro tape, for wrapping around cables and such. You might try using that, and making it as loose or tight as needed. Another point is that stretching will involve some discomfort. If it isn't hurting (a little, at least), you probably aren't getting much done.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice