What to ask for?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by PouchPantyLover, Jul 14, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    So I've been doing a really good job on doing all of the laundry this week. Laundry is one of the chores we still share with her doing more than half of it. So far this week I've been doing all of it. Mistress commented on this and how pleased she was. I asked her if I completed the week doing all of the laundry would she grant me one wish that did not include an orgasm. Her response was "we'll see". So no guarantees, but here's hoping. So what would you suggest I ask for?

sissybitch likes this.
  2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    9:14 PM
    I would ask for a day free of laundry duty.

PouchPantyLover and boisub like this.
  3. Muzzo4you

Muzzo4you Bored and looking to find a play partner

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    10:14 PM
    In the contrary, ask if you can do all the laundry for next week (or longer). You state how pleased she is, why not make her more so by setting expectations..... Good Luck!

4. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    I'm hoping she doesn't think this is the new normal. I doubt I could keep up. I actually don't mind doing the laundry, but I hate folding it and putting it away.

sissybitch likes this.
  5. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    You bring up a good point that's been knocking around in my head. Many of the fine ladies on CM have several conversations going regarding how this lifestyle is really about the man even when we're "serving" our Mistress. My first thought when thinking of what to ask for was any of the many different sexual things I enjoy. However I have been paying attention to their comments especially @Mistress Jules throwing the baby out with the pram. I'm thinking now of asking her for the privilege of giving her a full body massage followed by an orgasm of any method of her choice. I realize there is still something in this for me as I love doing this, so it's not as selfless as your suggestion. Maybe need to go totally non-sexual, but I don't know about another week of laundry :eek:

Mistress Jules likes this.
  6. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    3:14 AM
    @PouchPantyLover I do about 95% of our laundry and it is not my favourite task but over time I have got used to it , and it pleases my mistress so that far outweighs any dislike I may have for it , As to what to ask for find a task or something she regularly does but dosnt like doing and offer to do it for two weeks to give her a break from it , you may find at the end of it she will be pleased with your help and give you a reward you like without you even asking

PouchPantyLover likes this.
  7. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Maybe you could have a conversation with your other half about no longer folding and putting away the laundry - ever for both of you - no more folding, creased shirts all round?

Really guys, don't get me started on how many years your partners have been looking after your laundry and now you do some you have realised what a pain in the ass it is lol.

@PouchPantyLover I do appreciate that you have noted the ladies points on here and I am sure your Mistress will appreciate your efforts.

joe01 and PouchPantyLover like this.
  8. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    I like your suggestion @sissybitch and was trying to think of what it could be. Laundry is kind of the last frontier in terms of regular chores. I already do 95% of the shopping, cooking and dishes. The 5% she does is because she wants to or I'm working late. We have a yard service and cleaning service that comes every two weeks, so nothing there. She does drive the kids most of the time, but I can't really help with that due to timing and work. I don't mean to give the impression that she does nothing because there are constant odds and ends around the house and with the kids. Just nothing regular and routine. Maybe I'll ask her what she wants and offer to do that?

Mistress Jules likes this.
  9. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    LOL I don't think we have a crease in the house. If I get to the dryer within 24 hours of the load being done I'm really timely. We live in wrinkles. We do hang up all our shirts on hangers, even T-shirts. My work shirts I take to the dry cleaner. Our iron has been in a closet for at least three years.

Also having done Laundry now I'm pretty easy since as I mentioned my work shirts go to the dry cleaner. Ironically my 8 year old son is the laundry pig of the family. The boy has so many activities that he goes through 3 outfits a day.

10. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    maybe ask if you can take her out to dinner?

joe01 likes this.
  11. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    Good suggestion and I did, but not as my favor. Actually took her to see Wonder Woman and dinner after at one of her new favorite restaurants. When push came to shove I ended up asking for a favor for myself after all. I respectfully requested a Sissy name as long as she was OK with it. She has agreed to give it a trial run and see if it takes. I have been anointed as Jennifer. Yes it was my suggestion. She has used it once since then and it gave me a nice little thrill. We'll see if it sticks.

12. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    Good suggestion and I did, but not as my favor. Actually took her to see Wonder Woman and dinner after at one of her new favorite restaurants. When push came to shove I ended up asking for a favor for myself after all. I respectfully requested a Sissy name as long as she was OK with it. She has agreed to give it a trial run and see if it takes. I have been anointed as Jennifer. Yes it was my suggestion. She has used it once since then and it gave me a nice little thrill. We'll see if it sticks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice