What the #&%@ was I thinking?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PouchPantyLover, Apr 18, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    Had one of those days. It all started because my wife/KH came to bed completely naked. She just smiled at me and said good night. She really turns me on, so difficult night sleeping cuddling next to her. Woke up, admired her body and then started on the morning chore rituals. Could not shake the image of her body all morning and it left me feeling frustrated. Unlike other days where the frustration reinforced my devotion, this time left me just wanting sex and a good old fashioned orgasm followed by a nap. Kind of the way you crave a type of food you know is bad for you, but damn it, you just want it. I really found myself saying what the #&%@ was I thinking? I need out of this little cage and to go climb on top of that beautiful woman. Anyway I got over it and I'm in a better place in my head, but it took me a few days to shake it completely. Precursor to losing interest in this chastity thing? Or standard bump in the road stuff that happens to everyone? Would love to hear your thoughts.

spider203 likes this.
  2. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    I would place my bet on standard bump in the road.

corsac and manintyres like this.
  3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    Happens often for me. Goes just as quickly as it appears.

corsac likes this.
  4. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    Thanks @LadyS and @Nicoftime it's good to get that feedback. I think I'm also cranky because we've had house guests for a little over a week and I'm ready for them to go.

manintyres likes this.
  5. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    I think it happens to most of us locked up from time to time, I know I does to me. I wouldn't worry about it much, my guess is the house guests are a big part of the reason. See how you feel in a couple days after their gone, I bet things will return to normal.

sissybitch likes this.
  6. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    I have often compared being locked up to a roller coaster. It has many up and downs and of course many twists and turns. So, I guess you have just hit one of the bumps in the road.

The other thing I find is how we now focus on our wife, girlfriend, or whom ever is your key holder, Those days when all you can think about is the last picture in your mind of her. All your wants, needs, and fantasies can now only be realized through Her and never quite knowing when that might happen. Those are the days you just have to tough it out. What a great roller coaster!

7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    That's part of the life of being locked and controlled. I get that urge a lot to take the cage off and climb on top of my wife. The one thing about our relationship is that she doesn't want vaginal intercourse very often. She gets just as much pleasure from orally stimulation, massages and foot rubs.

sissybitch likes this.
  8. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I think we all go through that. I just spent 10 minutes trying to convince my wife that letting me orgasm sooner than I had agreed to was not a sign of weakness on her part but a sign of the control she has to change her mind at anytime. Did not work and the horniness disappears I know that if I cum now, I will be low energy, feeling bored and not that interested in vanilla sex at all.

9. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    We have been into chastity for years and there are still times although not very often I feel a resentment or being caged and just want to have what I want when I want it, sometimes triggered by something she wears or says but it soon passes. In reality I know without being caged and submitting to her control I just wouldn't be happy. I think it is only natural to want what you cannot have from time to time and adds to the experience of being caged and controlled which I wouldn't change for anything

Mash2214 likes this.
  10. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I just told my wife that I only have a month left to live so she should give me as many orgasms as possible. She asked me to get a note from the doctor first. :)

kellysbitch likes this.
  11. PouchPantyLover

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    Thanks everyone, really appreciate the support and uplifting comments. Guests leave tomorrow night, but things are getting better. You crack me up @Vinny :D Ask if she'll take a doctors note from Dr. @PouchPantyLover . I'll write you one and you can do the same for me ;)

12. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    I agree with the others. There are days when I want to use my penis like crazy, but I could never go back to the way things used to be and my wife wouldn't want to either. She has finally gotten to the point where she enjoys sex and I don't want to sacrifice that. It's worth too much.

Mash2214 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice