What size ring to get.

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Ole, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Ole

Ole Member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    12:21 AM
    Hi everybody I'm looking for some advice.
    For information before i start I'm uncut.
    So im newish to chastity and at present only have 1 cage, a cheapish one from amazon (pic 1) and im looking into getting the cage in pic 2.
    My question is I've tried 3 of the ring sizes on my cage (the 40mm,45mm & 50mm) now they all fit which causes my dilemma. The 40 is tight and if not seated correctly causes some discomfort, the 45 not as tight but needs adjustment as keeps slipping down & the 50 causes no tightness pain but slips down through wear. Should i go for the 40, 45 ring so the ring is tighter as I'm assuming the metal cage will be heavier and pull down more or stick with the comfort of the 50 but risk it pulling down and causing pain on my balls.
    Any advice would be helpful.
    Thanks Ole.
    P.S.
    Sorry for the long windedness of this post (my first attempt at starting a thread)
    Pic 1 Pic 2
    . 41cdRU5bGzL._SY400_.jpg 5a0014e77972f929ec1b8ac2-3-large.jpg

2. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    6:21 PM
    you can get all 3 on ebay and over time, move smaller as your body adjusts/changes-shape

the metal is pretty heavy but it is wonderful in that it is so easy to clean

Ole likes this.
  3. Ole

Ole Member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    Thanks mousejstr I've heard the steel is better for cleaning and general longer wear :)

4. Chazmick

Chazmick Active member

Pennsylvania USA
    Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    I started with a 45 and moved down to 40. You need to make sure it's not too tight though. I've heard as long as you can fit a finger tip in the base ring it's ok.
    I have a little pinching with the 40 at first but adjusted pretty quickly.

5. tqbartleby

tqbartleby Active member

France
    Local Time:
    1:21 AM
    I recommend using the set of sizing rings sold by Mature Metal. I started out with a ring that I thought was the right fit, but in fact was too large. Using the MM sizing rings I found the right size. Their advice is that you need to be able to fit in a fingertip up to the first knuckle but no more. Any more and it's too loose, any less and it's too tight.

Another issue is round vs. oval. I had read that oval was better. However, the MM sizing rings are round. When ordering a Mature Metal device you can ask for oval or round. I had actually used the sizing ring as a cock ring for some time and it was so comfortable that when I ordered one of their cages I got a round base ring. I'm not sure what makes the difference apart from individual anatomy.

Ole likes this.
  6. Ole

Ole Member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    Thanks chazmick, ive been using the 50mm ring on my plastic cage the last few days and havent had any pinching or soreness at all, just worried the weight of the steel will make it slip down alot.

7. Ole

Ole Member

Scotland
    Local Time:
    Thanks tqbartleby, good advice

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice