what size base ring I have shrunk a bit ?

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by gary170, Jul 16, 2015.

1. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    Hi
    Hope you can help I have a 40 mm oval base ring and have been wearing it for a long time now what size should I drop to as it feels a bit lose? ?? Cheers in advance :)

2. N23orMore

N23orMore Long term member

Local Time:
    1:55 PM
    Maybe an 1/8 of an inch or .12 mm I believe. When I first started wearing a chastity device I dropped 2 more sizes before I got the correct base size. Then it settled out and has been working fine. I think your body just adjusts to the new base ring and eventually you will not be able to wear a smaller ring and it will stay fitting properly. I think I dropped 2 sizes in about 3-5 week period. From a 1 7/8" down to what I am wearing now at 1 5/8 inch.

3. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    I am I 5/8 now and have been wearing it for about a year on and off but as it seems a little lose now however an erection is still a bit sore in the morning so if I drop a size I can imagine the mornings being a bit more of a challenge lol
    I don't want to post it back th mm for a new ring because my wife dose not like me unlocked for very long ..bit of a delimer :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice