What puts your wife off of joining Chastity Mansion?

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by L-u-c-y, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Miss keyholders sub

Miss keyholders sub New member

uk
    Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    Hi there,

I haven't posted anything for quite some time but saw this and though I would share my view. I hope that's ok...

Me and my wife started chastity at the beginning of the year and we have had our ups and down starts and stops. We brought a custom made device earlier in the year and we have just started chastity again this month and we are both really trying this time as we both enjoyed how it brought us closer together and reignited our sex lives the last few times we have tried it. My wife has done some reading and research but struggling with what to do when to do it, basically she has this key and despite doing research she still don't know what she should be doing. The last thing I wanted to do was say this is what you need to do and top from the bottom. Currently I am being let out for piv every few days because she feels guilty?

So, I introduced her to the mansion and she joined hoping to connect with experience women and vanilla women as my wife is but was quickly put off by all the request for key holding and guys asking what kinks she is into and what dirty things she has done to me etc. So from my wife's point of view she would be more inclined to come back to the mansion if there was a woman's only area where she can talk to vanilla key holder and how they are progressing and talk to the more experience key holders for advice etc. I know from talking to my wife she would defiantly like to talk to like minded woman (miss keyholder) if only to get some advice on how to progress. I know everyone has different kinks and are at different levels of where they are at with chastity but for newbie's reading some of the stuff can be over whelming and a bit off putting especially when just starting. No offence intended

My wife would without a doubt log on more if she see threads like this!

Mistress Lucy said:

Women would be more interested in threads with names like "Since my husband has been locked he has done all the house work every day", if they saw things like that would would be more likely to stay.

Without a doubt it would most certainly help.... especially if you added and here's how to get yours doing the same and more.

or

Want your guy to do stuff?... any stuff....read on.
    Want your guy to not do stuff? ... read this.

and why not if it works?

Slave to a Goddess and L-u-c-y like this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    well i does all the house work in our house and the cooking and the laundry as well. and a lot of other thingys as well.

Miss keyholders sub and L-u-c-y like this.
  3. MadamBelle

MadamBelle Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    I just got my room cleaned last night... It was a punishment.. but he was rewarded... At first I was intimidated, thinking really, he'll clean? It's not just a sex thing all the time?!! Get her the book ' the hesitant mistress'. It explains that she shouldn't feel guilty or bad because it's a symbiotic relationship... Both party are extremely happy and at least one ( me) is satisfied all the time.. I'm still fairly new, but me and mine have grown so much and have built up this amazing level of trust that I don't think we would have gotten to if we didn't cage him and and me learn to train him... Hope to see your wife on here. I'd love to talk to like minded women as well! And tell her that she should just feel good if others ask her to hold their key... Just say, no.. lol.

4. MadamBelle

MadamBelle Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    My husband just got me to join less than a week ago. He a few days before that. At first I went in with a very intimidated mindset, thinking he's trying to get me to be someone I'm not. But then I realized I had a totally wrong picture in my head, chastity is the most brilliant thing in the world! I want to shout out on mountainsides! And it's funny, because the men who don't have chastity, wouldn't be caught dead next to a woman hollering about locking up their little soldier. But the ones in it.. they'll smile knowing they'll be a reward far greater than other people's opinions . I'd love to talk to other woman about this new and wonderful world.

5. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    MadamBelle likes this.
  6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    I asked my kh to join, I thought it would be a nice place to vent or to talk to others about both the good and bad of chastity. It's not fair to her to be all alone in this. She joined but as it turns out she didn't need the venting or advice. She looked at enough information online by herself to get where I was coming from, and pretty much does things her own way. She checks in occasionally to see what I'm up to, but for the most part she's a natural and is an island onto herself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice