What led you down the path of cuckolding?

Discussion in 'Cuckolding' started by Wonderwomanssub, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Wonderwomanssub

Wonderwomanssub Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    I know there are many members here who have lived long lives of bdsm, partner swapping, 3somes and a whole other variety of kinks. For some the path isn't much of a stretch and has no negative effects on their overall relationship. However for many other their relationships started out as vanilla and were vanilla for quite some time. It seems like FLR and chastity tends to create quite an opening to the idea of cuckolding and sounds as though a surprising number of couples go through with trying it. It's impossible to gauge how many relationships cuckolding has ruined due to jealousy and unpreparedness particularly on the male's part I would assume.

Even with some relationship failures there are many of you out there whose lives and relationships have been enhanced with the dynamic that cuckolding can create.

So my question is more focused towards the vanilla couples that progressed to cuckolding. How did your relationships start before chastity, cuckolding, FLR etc was remotely even a thought? Like chastity, it seems that its typically the male that initiates the first move towards cuckolding. And then how did your relationship proceed once you generally knew the direction you were both headed?

I've read several articles, not exactly sure sure of the legitimacy of the research but the research indicated that women are biologically set to lose sexual interest in their partners between 1 to 4 years in monogamous relationships. I googled "is my wife bored" & "signs of relationship problems" and the first whole page of Google pulled up the whole monogamy and boredom thing I just mentioned. That being said there are obviously countless couples that have been together for decades and are still very happy together. I've been with my mistress for 13 years and 7 of those married. I love her more than ever and I know without a doubt she feels the same towards me. Our sex lives have been quite different over the last 4 years but that is due to a multitude of good and bad events that have consumed our time and energy. I asked for chastity for many reasons but my main goal was to pamper my mistress and treat her the queen that she is. Also to live in a FLR marriage, Female dominance and control feels right to me and I'm much more content with her in charge.

If my mistress wanted to have a sexual relationship with another man I feel like I'm okay with that at this point in our lives. I'm secure in our relationship that I don't feel that it would damage what we've created. I am not a jealous person, I like when my mistress is hit on and when other men look at her and I can tell they want her. She is very beautiful with a classic pinup girl body. She knows how to dress and people notice her.

Although the dynamic of a cuckold relationship is arousing to me I would not say I'm an aspiring cuck. My goal isn't to push my wife into that lifestyle for my own satisfaction or fantasy but to let her know I would welcome it if she chose to bring another partner to the bedroom if she felt she needed it to feel satisfied in life. I would like to be included in the ongoings in the bedroom but it would be her choice.

Mistress still has another 18 months of graduate school and I have no plans to mention anything to her about this until after she's done with school and only if it seems appropriate.

As I mentioned before there are enough reasons that are outside our control that contribute to our lack of sex or for that matter her lack of wanting pleasure from me on a regular basis. Maybe once she graduates and that stress is relieved our sex lives might go a completely different direction. I may be internalizing her lack of wanting sexual attention from me and making it into something bigger, I've been known to do that.

Overall I'm just curious how many couples living cuckold relationships started out like mine where things were pretty much vanilla and escalated to where you are now? Why did cuckolding feel right when it did?

Locked Up Tony, AprilC and locked17 like this.
  2. demale

demale Well-Known Member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    Am not yet a cuckold but since I now am impotent my wife and I have agreed that she's free to have sex with other men. Whether she does or not I'm happy that she has the option. Being in a female-controlled marriage makes it a natural evolution. If she is sexually fulfilled I will be a contented cuck indeed.

Rodriguan likes this.
  3. ineverknew

ineverknew Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I dont know if cuckolding is the natural path in FLR, but I will tell you that you'll be hard pressed to find anything on the web that doesnt include cuckolding when discussing FLR. So its one of those chicken or the egg questions. Do women feel they have the blessing to invite someone into their bed, do they even want that or is the man encouraging her. My guess is that its a mixed bag of reasons why some go that route. Im sure if you planted the seed in her head by mentioning it and that you were ok with it, she may in the future decide to do it.

Locked Up Tony likes this.
  4. Wonderwomanssub

Local Time:
    I
    If you haven't yet you should try using a strap on on your wife if she'll allow it. My mistress enjoys that I'm too sensitive to last more than a minute in her so I definitely leave her wanting more when she allows me penetrative sex. About month ago my mistress allowed me to use her strapon on her after I asked permission and to our delight she loved it. We have a few different sized dildos from medium to fairly large. They were intended for me but mistress has never got into pegging this far.
    I used the medium one and one of the larger ones on her 2 different nights and she loved it. She came very hard both times several times I was actually quite surprised. You might want to give it a try if you're wife will let you. I found it very satisfying as well, I nearly came from getting her off. anyway it's sort of a solution to impotence and worth a try if you're worried about pleasing her and her sexual fulfillment.

5. demale

demale Well-Known Member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    Many thanks. That may well be the solution. 10 inches are indeed 10 inches.

6. Wonderwomanssub

Local Time:
    I agree it's not a natural course, someone here once said chastity doesn't lead to cucking, wanting to be cucked leads to cuckolding. I also agree that it's a mixed bag of wants and desires, it does seem that a lot of what I've read here is the male encouraging and even pushing their female partners to be with other men and it usually seems it's more for their satisfaction versus hers. If I ever admit to her that I'm okay with her having sex with another man and I would remain faithful to her I would just leave it at that and let her make the next move. She's admitted in the past (years ago) that one of her ultimate fantasies was a MMF 3some. I think she was trying to figure me out and what I thought about it but she quickly dismissed it and thought I wouldn't be interested in having another man involved. She also thought for some reason there was a requirement for both males to have some sort of sexual interaction with each other too lol. The way she worded it makes me now wonder if she was feeling me out to gauge my reaction. I was oblivious to her comments and now I'll always wonder what she meant lol. I probably wasn't mature enough at the time to handle a relationship like that but it's always left me wondering. Anyway only time will tell what direction we go. You may very well be right, the fact that I dropped hints and casually mentioned things to my mistress may have very well sealed my fate. Only time will tell, things are moving slow for us but there is also no turning back from the chastity lifestyle that has been made fairly clear to me by her.

Locked Up Tony and Newlover like this.
  7. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    It was my most desired fantasy. After years of begging, pleading, and crying my wife finally fucked her ex-boyfriend. She was completely sexually frustrated thanks to me becoming a complete sissy baby who would rather be in diapers. Despite only cuckolding me to make my dreams come true I am pretty sure she needed to be fucked by her boyfriend's nine inch cock. My wee wee did absolutely nothing for her. The first night he fucked her she told me she came so hard her lips went numb.

Rodriguan and Locked Up Tony like this.
  8. entertheabyss

entertheabyss Member

Self-Employed
    Wyoming USA
    Local Time:
    I have actively been a submissive to several women. The power exchange dynamic led me to the acceptance of male chastity in the relationship. For me cuckoldry is simply an expansion on that (if the subs cock is locked up its of little use to the Domme sexually). Cuckoldry is the ultimate expression of Female Dominance over the male and highest form of submission.

madams-sissysub likes this.
  9. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    From the standpoint of relationship dynamics, my wife chosing to cuckold me was the best thing that ever happened to our marriage.

10. Cincy

Cincy Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    My wife and I have been in a FLR for over a year, and I am showing my sub nature more and more. I never thought about being a cuckold, but now I am turned on by the thought of it.

11. ineverknew

Local Time:
    I think most guys in chastity are. Cuckolding is mostly a male dominated fantasy and is sort of the ultimate denial.

Cincy likes this.
  12. dickiesmall

dickiesmall New Member

Colorado USA
    Local Time:
    My cuckold life started when my wife found out that I had sex with another woman. Our sex life at the time was very infrequent and only if she initiated it. Needless to say, I was very frustrated.

During the good times with my wife, she said I was extremely talented at giving oral pleasure but I could never bring her to orgasm by penetration. She said after initial penetration, she could barely feel me. After I ejaculated in her, she would then sit on my face to bring her to orgasm. That routine developed over several years and became the only way she would allow me to have sex with her. Initially. it took me a few times to get used to tasting her and my juices together but I eventually enjoyed it and remained excited as I brought her to climax.

That all changed after she found out I had been with another woman. She cut me off completely until one night she came home late one night and told me she had a present for me. She told me to get on my back, took off her clothes, then slowly lowered herself on my face. I had no idea of what was going on but I wasn't complaining. I could instantly smell her, the kind of scent that i was used to after we had sex in the past.

At that point, I knew what the present was as she used my face and mouth as tools to bring herself to an intense orgasm, then collapsed her trembling body on me with tears running down her face. I'll never forget that one! I knew she had been with another guy by smell and taste.

I absolutely loved every minute, taste, and smell of that experience, especially since I was extremely horny. It's a much different experience to perform oral sex on a well used woman before ejaculation than afterwords.

Since that time, I have been her cuckold and she uses me for her pleasure orally when ever she feels a need. I encourage her to bring me "presents" as often as possible. On several occasions, I've had the pleasure of watching her in action, loving every minute of it.

Rodriguan, GazDenied and JiL like this.
  13. GazDenied

GazDenied Active Member

Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    I've never been very good at sex but I am very good at emotional support. My wife loves good sex and seems to be able to find that anywhere. She loves my emotional support. It has worked for us for over 26 years of marriage. The last time I had penetrative sex with my wife was on our wedding night and that was after her ex had had her first. The cuckolding is exactly what I need and want.

Rodriguan and Alexa CD like this.
  14. DnJsCuck

DnJsCuck Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    We have always been a very sexually liberated couple, but I think it is more that we lucked out and found the right Bull who satisfies Her sexually, gets along with us both personally, and really enjoys the D/s dynamic of a Bull-Hotwife-cuckold trio. Also helps that he’s ‘not the marrying kind’ and he finds this arrangement a perfect fit.

Open2njoy likes this.
  15. demale

demale Well-Known Member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    That's the arrangement many of we wanna-bes would love. If I can service our bull I'd be a most happy cuck.

16. madams-sissysub

madams-sissysub Junior Member

nurse
    uk
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:28 AM
    it was madams idea, we were always a bdsm couple and after a year or so of exploring the bsm comutity online, and madam got talking to another local sub, and deemed it that it was a dommes perogative to have as many slaves as she wanted. after some time of being his domme and the fact that he was a lot more well endowed than myself, madam kept bringing up the fact that she should be allowed to use him for her satisfaction. as first i was totaly against it, but Madam kept bringing it up and finally got me to agree. after a month or so she bought up how she was missing being sub from time to time and said it seamed the natural way to progress, again i was against it. saying that i could still be dom to her, but she would just laugh and say not with that pin dick you wont! madam kept on saying how humiliating it would be for me, and after a couple of edging sessions, i caved in and agreed with her. and it went on from there.

DnJsCuck and Chaste J. like this.
  17. Wonderwomanssub

Local Time:
    After thinking on this a bit I don't think this is an avenue I would want us to pursue. Initially I thought we weren't having sex very often because I wasn't pleasing her in the ways that she needed so this seemed a feasible idea. The more I investigated this topic by making certain comments to mistress, it became apparent that she has no interest in cuckolding. She has no interest in changing the dynamic of our relationship because we have a very good thing going. Plus we also have a young child and for a couple like us who is not experienced with that kind of lifestyle it can bring a dangerous element into our lives that could end up effecting more than just the two of us. Perhaps if we were younger and got into this lifestyle sooner there might have been more consideration towards cuckolding and other activities. However, deep down when I consider my relationship with my wife I find that I don't want to share her passion with anyone else. In fact I feel quite special that she has chosen me and only wants to be with me. I think a lot of us get carried away with fantasy myself included and overlook what's really important to our partners our relationships. Nevertheless it's still an incredibly hot fantasy but that probably where it needs to stay for me.

ineverknew likes this.
  18. ineverknew

Local Time:
    wise words. Though you can still have fun with the fantasy of it ;)

Wonderwomanssub likes this.
  19. Kylara

Kylara Active Member

IT
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    4:28 AM
    On my side I was young and we had a friend that has never meet a girl at 25, a good friend that was pleasing me and my wife.
    At that time I had a sissy Bi fantasy and hope to have some experiment, thinking of having 2 sub under my control, a man that I can pegg and a girl that was a lot submissive at that time.

The things does not goes the way I think, I finally discover that I love to be pegged a lot and to suck cocks, I don't know the name but I was really sissy at that time.

My wife fall in loves too with that guy but still loves me. so I was working and she stays home with him (he was not working) fucking and having good times for a long period (around 3 years).

Curiously I loves the situation and not being the only one in the pussy of my wife is what I consider as "normal".
    We had a few other lovers after him (he stays a good friend) and I live with. My wife is at home, I gain money for her and she is fucked by other men.

In all that years she never refuse her to me and was a lot passive. I just discover has she told me that All 29 former years PIV where not enjoyable with me at all.
    All change since we began the chastity and FLR it change a lot and master her sex and have real orgasm.

Since I understood her power over sex, her independence and the fact she can have all the boys she would like. I have no words on it, also she deeply loves me and found other boys too small, she does not fantasy on blacks or exotics men.

I have a few gays adventures that now she decide if I do it or not. Actually she refuse and asks to be exclusive to her.

I feel cuckold as a second nature then, it last since the last 25 years.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice