What is your "standard" lock-up period?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dmitry, Feb 6, 2023.

?

What is your standard lock-up period

1. 1-4 days

22 vote(s)
    14.9%
  2. 5-10 days

28 vote(s)
    18.9%
  3. 10-28 days

39 vote(s)
    26.4%
  4. Above 30 days

59 vote(s)
    39.9%
Random Thread
  1. Coffeeandcaged

Coffeeandcaged Active member

Local Time:
    6:33 AM
    Monday through Friday. Weekdays are for work and weekends are for play.

2. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    #27 bondinchas, Feb 8, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2023
    We may be chasing down the wrong rabbit hole here...
    The critical thing about chastity is the effect it has on your hormones when you don't have full orgasms for periods of time.
    The tease keeps you high, the denial stops you going over the top. Have an orgasm and you immediately get the refractory downer and your hormones take anything between a few days and a few weeks to get back to that 'happy high' state.

It's not so much a case of how long it is until you are unlocked, or even having erections, neither do much for your hormonal changes. What really counts is how long you go between orgasms.

Sex is a bit like athletics in this regard. Those that do the 100m or 200m race are a completely different breed to those who do the mile or the marathon.
    One is not necessarily better than the other, but they are as different as the tortoise and the hare, and both are capable of winning the races they run. The longer game is a slower game, it needs more patience, and time, and you need some stamina and not get bored. The shorter game is much more of a burst of energy, it doesn't last as long, but then it cycles more frequently and keeps the satisfaction high in a different way.
    I'm more of the tortoise type myself, but then, I'm also that in other aspects of my life too.

sis_nikki and Muffleduk like this.
  3. sis_nikki

sis_nikki sissy gurl

IT
    Impaled between multiple cocks! ;-) <3
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    In this gurls' case, indefinite is the best qualifier.

Naturally to each their own, but in my own case, knowing I have a set duration means I get "complacent".
    Conversely, committing to the lock with a "who knows when" nebulous release in the future is so much more practical and exciting.
    One can properly "settle in" for the duration (however long it will be.)

This comes with the standard "best practices" disclaimer of permitting proper (weekly or better) "deep cleans".
    Male "emissions" are not strictly a requirement, more a desire with history.
    One may possess "male presenting" parts, and still survive without interaction (for variable durations of time, or indefinitely.)
    The body will "purge" on an "as needed" basis automatically (EG: you may have a "wet dream", or while emitting urine).
    Alternately, perhaps some sort of "prostate milking schedule" (while still locked, self-maintained via toys, or with designated partner(s)) would be of assistance?
    If you make it clinical, its less about the "whoopie!" experience / more of a function & procedure, and a function in support of your dedication to long-term objectives.

Push the boundaries, find out what "stuff" you are made of, where your limits actually are, and explore / push beyond them (within reasonable / safe extension of comfort zone.)

Edward Jones and Miss Bella like this.
  4. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    When she wants me locked, she puts my cage on, hides the key. I have no idea how long it may be. So far this year, locked from Jan 1st 2023, only unlocked on the 1st of each month so she can shave me. Only twice since January has she unlocked me, edged me or wanted sex, moaned about how bad my performance was and locked me back up without any orgasm.
    So mostly I’d say locked for average over 30 days.
    The longest she locked me continuously, without any play, (apart from shaving on each 1st of the month) was 108 days.
    I feel this time might now be longer……

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice