What is your favorite part of male Chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Deleted member 69450, Oct 28, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. LockedInBama

LockedInBama I serve at her pleasure

Birmingham, AL
    Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    I love the feeling of giving total control of my “manhood” to my wife/keyholder. It is hard to describe the feeling that overwhelms me when the lock clicks.
    I find myself adoring, almost worshipping, her.
    When she reaches down and grabs the cage and gives me a big smile, knowing that I know what’s in it belongs to her....awesome!

Eric Ny and Bill249017 like this.
  2. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    I'm only a few weeks into the start of this adventure, and my OH hasn't yet fully succumbed to the role of key holder, I think she is going along with it for now because she sees it as something for me.

But what I have liked so far is the physical feeling of being caged, the constant envelopment of my penis/testicles by the ring/cage and the weight as it pulls when I'm moving around. The reminder that if my mind strays and I become aroused, there is an uncomfortable pressure to bring me back into focus of something else.

We are talking more about sex related things, opening up on our likes and habits (like learning that she looks forward to having the house to herself once a week when I take the kids to sport for some alone masturbation time). She is slowly becoming more playful, grinding herself on my cage during an embrace or giving my cage a quick squeeze. She has also started to exert some control over my uncaging (e.g. on Saturday our normal sex day, I simply unlocked myself for her, she said afterwards "did you ask"? so today before I unlocked for maintenance / shaving, I made sure I asked permission to help reinforce her position of being in charge of the cage).

I am using my caged time (normally Sunday mid morning - Saturday morning) to attend to her wants and needs, offering oral or toys, trying to take as much responsibility for the household as is reasonably practical without it looking like I'm trying just to please her, which would only likely support her theory that chastity is "my thing" (does that make sense??).

I actually also like the look of myself caged, it gives my overall package a much fuller look as my balls are pushed forward away from my body and squashed flatter, making them appear bigger front on.

Like a poster above, I am naturally quite submissive so its not a stretch away from my natural state anyway, but she has taken the role of being submissive sexually and pleasing me has been her priority for many years. I think that will be the hardest part to change.

3. CagedJohn

CagedJohn Long term member

Missouri, USA
    Local Time:
    #53 CagedJohn, Jun 17, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2023
    let her read these

MOD NOTE: Links removed as site no longer active.

you can download the PDF's and email them to her. plenty of tips and pros vs cons for anyone looking to expand their role as Key Holder

for me my favorite part is the sense of control my Goddess and Key Holder @Shakarie1221 gets from controlling a part of me

my Goddess wants to experience having complete control over a penis, and I am SO happy we get to go thru it together! I enjoy knowing that she knows wherever she is, her penis isnt getting a release without her permission. knowing my frustration makes her smile makes me truly smile!

4. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    I have those for her, thanks. She just hasn't had the time and/or inclination to read them yet. She can be a bit of a staller when she doesn't want to do something (or can't see a benefit in it) and prioritizes other things. I'm not pushing her as that will likely get her back up, but I remain hopeful as her playfulness increases and my making sure I reinforce her role (e.g asking permission even when I know I don't need to), this will help peak her interest and she will then get to the reading in her own time.

Guest 6019 and CagedJohn like this.
  5. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    Control. I like being controlled by my dominant wife. Being locked adds to the submissiveness.

6. Smallandlockedup

Smallandlockedup New member

Local Time:
    6:38 PM
    Definitely the feeling of being controlled, and the constant state of desire and lust for my wife

7. M_and_M_214

M_and_M_214 Member

Pipe Fitter
    Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    I'm finding I really enjoy the weight of my cage on me, and how it really holds me in place. I love knowing how much she enjoys owning my cock and it's completely up to her when I get to cum. We don't practice FLR or humiliation and degradation, but we both really enjoy what we have going on. We are constantly evolving together.

Eric Ny, Iron78, Microdick and 6 others like this.
  8. Neo in Neo

Neo in Neo Active member

Local Time:
    My addiction to chastity is two overwhelming feelings:
    1. The more my phenomenal Keyholder embraces the power she has over me the more I adore her. The more in love with her I am.
    2. I’ve had an enduring addiction since I was a teenager to precum, chastity totally fuels that addiction with ever heightened highs the longer it is drawn out. Perhaps that one is odd to some. I’ll probably write about it at some point in my journal/captain’s log.

It’s amazing the things that fuel our sexual desires.

9. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    The whole thing makes perfect sense to me. :+1:

10. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    Achieving almost effortlessly a nearly perfect focus at the cost of some slight inconveniences.

11. John

John Member

Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    It's the control for me.

12. PeturKitty 58

PeturKitty 58 Long term member

Local Time:
    My favorite part was when I found a device I could wear 24/7, that was comfortable and allowed me to sleep through the night. The process literally took years.

13. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I think part of it’s the pride we have in each other and the bond between the two of us. In summer, we like to sit outside next to the pool naked and two out of shape people would not be attractive. There is nothing like a big belly hanging over and blocking the view of a caged cock. So I watch what I eat and get my exercise. So does the wife, over our marriage she has only gained 10 pounds, before she was too skinny and now fit and trim.

she likes to show me off to 2 of her girl friend and it’s actually pretty hot bringing the lady’s drinks to the pool while they are naked and me with noting but my metal cage on. Sure, the ladies will all tease me with looks, words, and positions, but the fun starts when they leave. The teasing she gives me is incredible and when I get down on my knees and please her, it’s the ultimate sign of devotion and putting her needs above mine.

Then there is the unlocking and release, being able to orgasm any way I choose is incredible. The better I perform, the longer I stay released until I ask to be caged or she is worn out. Of course, now it takes medication for me to perform at this level, but when the relocating happens, we are both satisfied.

as a side note, one weekend I modeled several cages for the ladies. One made of plastic, resin, brightly colored plastic, and 2 metal cages. The metal cages won hands down, the ladies like the look best and I love the weight dangling when I’m naked.

14. Deleted member 69450

Metal always wins in my opinion, my wife loves the metal too, plus without the key it's not coming off. Thanks for sharing

Microdick likes this.
  15. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    I can add nothing to what's already been said. Most interesting post I've read in a long while. Thanks all for sharing..

Deleted member 69450 likes this.
  16. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    The feeling of loss of control. Being way more helpful to the wife and calmer around our kids. I truly think it has made me a better dad. Most of all being sexualy ready when my wife is and no masterbation.

Bill249017 likes this.
  17. Baby

Verified Female

Portugal
    Local Time:
    I love this kind of topics! Chastity is making everyone nicer and it’s so good to read these perspectives.
    Beltek is using the full belt since last week, so he is still anxious and nervous as he was used to masturbate everyday. Now he genuinely cares about my pleasure and to be nicer to me. Maybe one day he will stop thinking less about having an orgasm and be grateful to have a meaningful relationship. One step at a time, but we are progressing :)
    As keyholder, I find the best part the honesty. He started to open up more. Sometimes he is nervous to share his feelings but I try to listen and advice the best I can, no judgment. I feel I can’t judge or punish him for wanting an orgasm, that’s something he was used to. I need talk with him about how good this is for us and how much I love the way he makes me feel and how he treats me while locked.
    Maybe I’m just rambling at this point but I love that little nugget and I’m very proud of him and what he have achieved.

18. dre8car

dre8car Always Locked and Rarely Cum - Lori 8b

Canada, BC, Vancouver
    Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    For me its the infrequent times after cuddling in the bed I get to re-express my love for her through oral and she thanks me.

She has been indifferent to the cage and will normally unlock me for a period of time to masturbate to orgasm since she has near zero desire and motivation to be sexual. She recently agreed with me that she should be having the majority of the orgasms even though that would likely mean that I wouldn't cum until next year some time.

Bill249017 and tiruh811 like this.
  19. Jean2008

Jean2008 Active member

Montreal, Canada
    Local Time:
    What I prefer is the total control I give to my girlfriend. She got 100% control of my orgasm and ejaculation. She decides when and how long I will be free. She have also control of my ass. SHE decide when I will be fuck in the ass and by whom (her with he strap-on or our bisex friend with her dick)

Bill249017 and LukeVallentine like this.
  20. CBrassLocked

CBrassLocked Member

Cap Team Associate
    U.S.A, Tennessee
    Local Time:
    I'm locked, got tired of masterbating yes it felt good, I found myself doing it more and more and going thru a tissue box in about a month, since being locked I've had more time helping wife bathe and dry her off and yes I'm thinking of licking her vagina while I'm down there on knees drying her off but it doesn't go any farther than thinking and I been doing more helping around the house.

Rectrix and hopefulhubby like this.
  21. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    A few years ago I was away from home (where I am most of the time), online, and came across web sites addressing female-led relationships. An epiphany, I was engrossed. I spent days immersed in researching the topic, and a mortar went off in my head. What if, I mused, as a couple, we didn't argue; what if, when faced with an impasse, we had a preplanned outcome? What if we defaulted to one partner being right, when we couldn't agree? What if one partner had the final say, and it was by mutual agreement, days, months, years before a disagreement occurred? Why, wouldn't that negate the argument in the first place? Wouldn't that bring peace?

A husband opens the door for his wife. He loves to do things for her, buy her things, and he gains considerable happiness from seeing her happy. He wants her to be set for life in case anything happens to him. He wants her to have a home, a castle, and to defend her, with his life, if need be. The man is a natural servant to the wife. He puts her on a pedestal. Any married man whose marriage survives for any period of time quickly learns that he's not really the boss. He learns "yes, dear," as much a function of survival as endearment. Why should she not have the final word, the final say? why should she not have control of the finances? Why should she not hold the reins? A kingdom can just as well be led by a queen, as a king. Perhaps far better and more effectively, perhaps with more maturity, too.

My wife, however, was lukewarm on the subject. "I don't want, or need some special arrangement for you to do what you should do as a husband." She said. "I shouldn't have to tell you what to do. I'm not your mother. I'm not your babysitter. I thought I married an adult who can do what needs to be done without being made to do it. Did I make a mistake?" No, I opined. No mistake. Just spitballing. And the matter rose and fell, like a weak tide, for years.

Chastity. Epiphany. I read about the benefits. The female proponents, mostly those with something to sell (books), said it made men loyal, attentive, better partners, husbands. Men were better at pleasing their wives on every level. The key to marital enlightenment, it seemed. Surely, my wife would jump at the chance.

She didn't jump very high. In fact, I don't think she blinked. "I'm not locking your dick up to get you to do what you should already be doing," She said. She had a point. She didn't like the idea. It looked hazardous, painful, and unhygienic. The plastic containers might cause infections that would come back to haunt her during sex, she opined. She didn't want anything to do with it.

I thought I'd try it on my own. Secretly, like an illicit affair, I ordered a CB6000 and tried it. I didn't like it much, and ended up moving to the smallest size. At some point, I tried some ebay junk, and experimented. One day I came clean about trying them. She wasn't angry, wasn't impressed, still didn't like them.

Fast forward to last fall. I was in Hanoi, Vietnam. I forget the reason, but she determined I merited a time-out, and I spent time standing in a dark tub with a bar of soap in mouth, following her direction. At some point in there, she decreed that device or not (I had none available), I was forbidden to touch myself, and there would be no release unless she directed it. She declined to commit to a time period, and told me that she diidn't want to hear whining or arguing. I could ask, but once told no, I wasn't to ask again. Any failures to comply were expected to be swiftly reported home. It was the honor system.

For the first two weeks, I felt euphoric. I felt like there had been a sea change, and that I'd just opened a christmas present and birthday present in one. I had energy I hadn't felt in a long time, a greater focus on other things, because I knew sex and things associated with sex were off the table. I wasn't preoccupied. I focused on study, training, work. I found myself working better not only with women I encountered, taking great care and respect, but men, too. I became a more effective worker, communicator. I listened more.

At one point, in Dubai, my wife told me to go relieve myself, and report back. She told me to fantasize about her, and she was specific. There was no lock to remove, other than her word, and she'd have never known if I didn't play by the honor system. I did play honestly, and that release was far better than any I'd known in a very long time.

I can't say what I like best, or even why I like, but if I were to choose a single word to sum up the way I feel about the opportunity to follow, obey, honor, respect, and give myself to my wife, and if any single word encapsulates the explosion of emotion and quiet contemplation of observing chastity, it is gratitude.

How does it make me feel? Grateful. Is that the best part? I haven't made a comparitive analysis, but I cannot find anything greater than to be consumed with gratitude for my wife.

I don't need anything else. It's far more rewarding than I have the capacity to contain, and anything she might allow me to do for her, be it the chance to hang on a single word, only puts me more in her debt, and for that, I an eternally grateful.

22. NotInUse

NotInUse Long term member

Maintenance
    Manchester
    Local Time:
    Having not experienced chastity for over 18 months, having my wife say that it's a good idea last night was a rush. After 3 edges (twice by her hand and once inside her) I was told to get my Vice Mini on once things had cooled down. The previous night AND the night before involved some edging, so to say things took a while to simmer....

Once it was on though, that feeling of encasement came flooding back and it felt like I was "home". No more sneaky edging, deliberate self ruin orgasms or complete orgasms. I can just enjoy the feeling of almost permanent arousal.....for as long as my wife wants. The responsibility of choice has been removed from me.

I do feel more attentive to my wife's needs when denied. She knows it and I know it and we both love it. It's exciting times and I can only fantasize about what the future holds for us.

Microdick likes this.
  23. Microdick

Microdick My wife has accepted the key

Self employed
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    you couldn’t have said it better!

Bill249017 likes this.
  24. Maditilda

Maditilda Member

Teacher
    New Mexico
    Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    For me, though it's still very new, but I feel calmer sexually. I get harder when I'm with my wife than I ha e in ages. And calmer and more excited at the same time, waiting for her.

Bill249017 likes this.
  25. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    The feeling of being owed . Makes me warm and fuzzy inside .

Kat9s toy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice