What is your favorite Chastity Device and why?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Ashley777, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    Hello boys,
    I have questions for you. What is your most favorite Chastity Device and why?

if you would be so kind as to answer just 3 questions:
    1. What is your favorite device and why is it? If you only have one let me know, please.

On a scale of 1 - 10 <1 lowest 10 highest>
    2. How comfortable is it?
    3. Could it be locked on you Long Term if she wanted? <long term to me is over 3 months straight>

I look forward to discovering what you boys will share regarding the many different devices out there and how they feel and fit when worn. Feel free to share all. <wink>

Happy New Year!

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    A 10 for my Jailbird from Mature Metal. I have been wearing it 24/7 for 3 years now. Very comfortable, easy to keep clean without removing and light weight, even more so with the security screw instead of the lock. It is also curved down enough to not show through my pants or even my boxer shorts. It allows my wife to feel my penis when it tries to get erect and bulges out through the many openings. She can feel skin and even stick her long nails into me. She can take me in her mouth and I will feel her mouth and tongue. It will outlive me and only two parts to put it together.

I have owned many of the off the shelf one size can fit all devices and a few Chinese ones but for long term use, the Jailbird in my choice. I am not into pretending I cannot orgasm in my device or want it to look like Fort Knox. I just want it to be comfy to wear all the time and it is. Having a device made exactly to your penis and testicle size makes a world of difference. too.

RGL likes this.
  3. lthrmitts

lthrmitts Junior Member

Local Time:
    What a great question to ask @Ashley777. Could share some potentially valuable information with one another.

I would have to say it's a toss-up between these two listed below for me. I do have about 5 others but all plastic or like birdlock material. I like the weight and security of the metal devices personally.

1.. What device...
    (A). HT -metal version - see here:
    http://getgreatbuys.com/product/316l-stainless-steel-chastity/
    password: look
    Rate it a 9 for comfort
    Rate it a 7 for long term wear without removal. Could be a hygiene challenge to not take the tube off and clean up occasionally. You would not need to remove the ring just the tube to was up. I suppose baths might work to not have to remove it but I shower all the time.

and
    (B). loris #7 - see here:
    http://www.chastitytube.com/device.html
    Scroll down to #7 if you don't know which one it is.
    Rate it a 10 for comfort.
    Rate it a 10 for long term wear without removal. I am convinced it could be left on as long as you want to leave it on without removing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    WHY?
    Device (A) - I really got a lot out of the hypnosis files that came with this. They make wearing the device long term possible for me for the first time actually. I used to want to leave it off after a week or so two max. Just when she started getting into it I wanted to leave it off. Now I actually crave wearing it. I never thought these stupid things would have any effect but the snuck up on me and but THEY DID! Obviously. this has not to do with the device itself but rather that hypnosis files. Regarding this device, I would say it is as secure as the loris for a small fraction of the price. I would have an equal challenge getting out of either one without a key. It's definitely comfortable to wear even though this one is on the tight side for me, it just makes it more secure. I have not managed to cum with this one on and have not pulled out because I don't think I can get back in without access to the inside of the tube.

Device (B) - Lori's #7. This one was custom made to fit perfectly so it should right? She likes teasing me through the open areas where the head is exposed but you can't get to any areas to get him to ejaculate by stimulation and it can start to drive you crazy over time. I have never been able to cum in this and I have tried. I have gotten pissed off at times because I really wanted to cum when she was not home and I really couldn't. I feel so controlled in this one. It's is also desigened of course for LONG TERM wear. I doubt you would ever NEED to remove it for hygiene etc. Only for sex.

So those are my 2. I personally like metal and ones that you cannot just break out of for cut a padlock. There is something about her really controlling me that adds to the excitement of all this for me. I can't just say screw this - I'm going to go sneak off and jerk off because I really CAN'T! My orgasms are in her complete control with this on. I believe she actually LOVES this even far more than me. Scary....

That is my take on these 2 devices for whatever it's worth.

4. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    This Chinese model
    Comfort 10
    Long term 10
    Overall 9/10 - 61CZatOvALL._SX522_.jpg I wish the key was not so long really the only bad thing

It super small - easy to wear, easy to hide under cloths and panties , no lumpy lock, really value on cost, no room to grow, sleep through the nights
    It even more comfy over the Holy Trainer 2

5. Andrew K

Andrew K Active member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    11:38 PM
    Neosteel Arch. Totally secure and very comfortable.

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    1. My favorite device is odd because it isn't even here yet lol. I ordered one and it was a bit too long and my piercing got irritated so ordered one which I now know the exact size to get so will be perfect. It's a device from rigid chastity model 05.
    I have had a custom jailbird, several small steel cages from Amazon, and a birdlocked.

Why? Comfortable, enveloped in a blanket of steel nothing moves. Security, has a fixed pa prong so there is no getting out of it and I tried everything under the sun to orgasm in it and nothing worked including wand on high. Clean, easy to stay inside and keep clean. Looks, it is a pretty shiny suit of armor.

2. comfort...10. Most comfortable device I've ever wore, and that's even when it was too long and tugged on my piercing. Slept through the night no problem. Lock is upside down so no exposed sharp edges.

3. Long term... indefinitely. The only reason you would need to remove it is for grooming, to check for irritations, or because you missed looking at it. The only problem I had is the frustration of it never being allowed the glimpse of an erection. It squeezes and instantly lets go of its grip. No filling up cage or half chubbies...zero.

I like this device so much that despite it taking 4 months to get it to me, almost zero contact or feedback, and even shorting me on a spare key holder(10bucks), I still ordered another one that will fit me perfectly.

7. owndbywife

owndbywife Member

Fort Worth
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have 4

The BonL4 silicone is junk because the silicone allows you to pull out
    The Holy Trainer V1 is okay but the its too rigid and the lock is in a funny place and i think i could still pull out
    the CB6000s best cage for security but i broke three rings, i still use this one for travel with a plastic tag for locking
    i now am wearing a Steel version of the holy trainer V2, very comfortable, i think i am wearing the wrong size ring or i need the guardian anti pull out because i am a grower not a shower so i can pull out of it.

my reccomendation is the cb6000s to start with and then work towards a version of steel when ready

8. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    This is the one I've been wanting to try , or at least something similar !!

9. chilx1

chilx1 New member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    From amazon.co.uk - https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01DQMDA8W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

[​IMG]

Comfort 9
    Long term 9
    Overall 9/10

I found the base ring tubing disintegrates over time, but found an alternative sleaving (otherwise it pinches at the bottom hinge)
    It came with additional insert which I changed, now 25mm past the base ring (gulp!) I can honestly say it is escape proof (beyond breaking the lock)

Longest locked up has been 3.5 weeks, if I am lucky I get a day or two unlocked when I "behave" otherwise mostly locked for over 6 months now :( - or is that :)

10. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    Hi, Ashley777!
    1. My favorite device is KTB. It is small and totally invisible under any clothes and even panties, very comfortable (see my reply for question 2), very secure (a guy himself will not like to move this thing along his shaft), prevents masturbation effectively. The only thing with it is that the guy should love pain and CBT especially.
    2. KTB is very comfortable. It covers only a small part of the cock, so it is quite easy to clean yourself. You can wear it without ball ring (female panties are preferrable in this case), so there very little parts to harm you - if your cock is flaccid, surely. Finally, KTB from malechastitynow.com is perfectly designed from many points of view. First, it produces no sound. Second, though spikes inflict lots of pain, they never release blood. For years of using KTB i never got anything worse than small scratches. Third, it is sized well and perfectly secure.
    3. I see no obstacles to lock it long term. But my Mistress likes to tease me and after heavy tease i usually get some scratches. Nothing serious, but we both agree that i have to change KTB for someting smooth while thees scratches are healing.

Regards,
    K.

Rita likes this.
  11. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    Sorry, forgot the ranking.
    Comfort - 10,
    long term - 9.

Regards,
    K.

12. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    And a KTB leaves most of his penis and balls exposed to be tickled, teased or tormented. <weg>
    Rita

Kir_S likes this.
  13. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    Surely, Rita. And my Mistress appreciates it just as you do. Some of Her torments you could see in my albums.

Rita likes this.
  14. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I found it ironic you put comfort at 10...teeth is in its name lol. Just thought it was a lil funny, don't take offense;)

15. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    Hi, Nicoftime!
    No offence, surely. When my cock is flaccid, KTB is really very comfortable. When i am getting hard, it just does its job. The job it was designed for and the job i wear it for.

Kind regards,
    K.

Nicoftime and Rita like this.
  16. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    I must say I have enjoyed seeing the pictures in your albums and I think your Mistress's enjoyment of your KTB is very evident.
    Rita

Kir_S likes this.
  17. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    My goodness as diverse as you all are, you have different taste in male chastity to go along with it. How cute. I myself find pleasure in knowing I have complete control! Keep going enjoy reading your interests and those of you sharing THANK YOU! <wink>

18. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    My MM Jailbird has been a 10, comfortable and easy to clean and I've gone 219 days max in it continuously with no release. However, I have shrunk to the point where the 1.5" cage is too big now! Especially in the bath, where the weight of it drops it down and causes me to pull out the back. Not good! So, now I have to unfortunately rate it a 5 for my current needs. I need a smaller, tighter device that is like the jailbird, but that holds up in the bath or while swimming. I haven't found the right device yet. Maybe it will be a smaller jailbird or something like it.

19. smash363636

smash363636 Long term member

Highway worker
    Albany, ny USA
    Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    Carrara belt
    Comfort. 8
    I'm shure you could were it long term once you get used to it and break it in

20. nellienaughty

nellienaughty Member

Local Time:
    Received this one today in the mail:
    YiFeng Stainless Male Chastity Device Belt Restraint Bondage Fetish Urethral Tube ZCS19
    from Amazon. Much better than the 50mm ring one that I had before. I'm a fan of the urethral insert, and this one has been tickling my proverbial fancy all afternoon/evening...
    The important thing, as I've determined from internet research and personal experience (as of today) is ring size around the entire package is key. I'm a high-baller/grower (as evidenced by my avatar), so I seemingly have fewer options than most.

21. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I have questions for you. What is your most favorite Chastity Device and why?

if you would be so kind as to answer just 3 questions:
    1. What is your favorite device and why is it? If you only have one let me know, please.

On a scale of 1 - 10 <1 lowest 10 highest>
    2. How comfortable is it?
    3. Could it be locked on you Long Term if she wanted? <long term to me is over 3 months straight>

1) My current favourite is The Fort basically its a stainless steel cb6K with a custom made solid A-ring and a simple anti pullout that utilises my PA
    I 'd give it an 8 ... I'd make changes but its the best I've had

2) I find it extremely comfortable and the changes I'd like top make would improve that a little more

3) or Long Term Yes please! and I have worn it without any removal for months at a time and twice for over 12 months.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice