What is this device.

Discussion in '3D printing files' started by frerk, Apr 17, 2018.

1. frerk

frerk New member

Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    Hey. Trying to figure out what this chastity device is. (See image)

Attached Files:

Kylara likes this.
  2. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    5:07 PM
    oooh! not seen this before would also like to know what it is though

3. c-w

c-w Long term member

Northern Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    hardbodysub likes this.
  4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    It's a home made device. I remember some years ago seeing a website or blog where the builder described how he made it. If I remember correctly he also gave a diagram or two to show the parts needed. (or was it photos with the parts laid out? I can't remember)

The grey one pictured is made from simple water plumbing pipe. The pvc is easily cut with standard tools and glued with the solvent sold specifically for it in plumbing stores. To change the shape of parts it can also be gently warmed in an oven as the plastic is heat malleable.

When I first saw it I made a couple of devices of my own based on the methods described.
    I made one like the one in the picture, and I also made a full chastity belt out of a section of 4" plastic drainpipe. When the tube was cut lengthwise and flattened, you end up with quite large sheets of easily worked plastic.
    The problem with both devices were that they were quite clunky, not well finished, didn't quite fit and pinched my skin. I had also used two different colours of plastic so it wasn't at all pleasing to the eye. The one pictured has had a lot more care and time spent carefully sanding and smoothing the parts than I did with mine.

It did convince me after both reading about chastity and building my own that it was time to buy a commercially produced one so my first device was a Curve. It seemed very constrictive when I first tried it on but now that device would be HUGE compared to any device I wear now!
    My wife never saw the home made ones, she would have gasped in horror, but she was really intrigued when I let her discover the Curve on me when we went to bed one night.

5. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Ah! just looked at the boundforum link...

2008, gosh 10 years!
    Yes, I was more into bondage then, that was when I made the crossover to chastity as my main kink. To me they are similar fetishes, I like to think of chastity as "genitalia bondage"!

boisub likes this.
  6. LadyMoon

Verified Female

Writer
    DFW, Texas
    Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    Yes, I also think of chastity as a type of bondage. Bondage that you can wear all day! (And I know that some people think of chastity as a form of CBT, which works for me too.)

bondinchas and boisub like this.
  7. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    Exactly. At least in regard to chastity enforced via a device. It always astounds me to see people claiming that they're into bondage as well as tease and denial, but they hate chastity. Just what do they think it is, anyway? Evidently some people assume that it means permanent abstinence from sex. And some dominant women say they hate it because it's "too much work" for them, when really, there's no reason that it has to be. As you said, it's a form of bondage, and in this case, bondage that if done right, can be worn virtually constantly without any effort from the dominant.

bondinchas likes this.
  8. LockedSissyBoyxx

Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    Would be amazing if someone created a 3D file version of this... or something similar to it... :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice