What is the most discrete cage?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Deleted member 45883, Jan 16, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 45883

Some help here would be very welcome.

I am currently in an HTv2 and am mostly happy with it. However, I wear a suit for work purposes and all of mine are quite a tailored fit (which I am neither willing, nor can afford to change). The lock part of the HT is visible when standing as is the end of the tube when sitting. Nothing particularly noticeable unless you are looking closely but it still bugs me nonetheless. I often have to stand up and present and it affects my otherwise solid confidence.

If money was no object (which sadly it sometimes is) what is the best device to wear?

NB I am fairly well endowed (7" length and 6" girth when happy) and can vary from medium to large if flaccid - so small/short tubes don't work for me.
    My HT is the regular tube and largest ring and this comes up very snug. I would prefer a longer tube if possible.

I have a feeling this is a have my cake and eat it question but all help gratefully appreciated.

2. permanentslave

Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    Be proud and show off your chastity :D

Or, of course the full (expensive / custom) belts are the very most discrete since they have the flat front metal shields that force the penis downwards between the legs and smash the balls.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:48 PM
    You weren't very specific with your flacid length, which is the only length that matters. You won't be getting hard in a chastity device.

I am going to assume you are around 3 or 4 inches soft. There are plenty of metal cages that will accommodate that size, and no more a bulge than your normal package would be.

Get your base ring size, then be stingy with the length. It shrinks more than you think, and you want zero movement and still be hygienic. Larger diameter I found gives it enough room to swell up but not push out if the length is nice and short.

There are plenty of cheap options out there now, so you can experiment with sizes a little. Integrated locks are usually less of a profile than a lock.

Good luck

4. Deleted member 45883

Thanks. I am more like 4-5 inches flaccid, and the HT with an integrated lock is not working for me as the lock still shows. I am happy with base ring size (50 for HT - 45 was too small and hurt like hell).

I suspect I want the impossible.

5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:48 PM
  6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    cooo you am big but there am some cages that makes a willy bend right down and thems the best to stop it making a big lump.

7. Deleted member 45883

8. Deleted member 45883

H
    Haha!
    Like everything in life it has its drawbacks as well as benefits. But Mrs V enjoys the benefits so it's good by me.

9. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    2:48 AM
  10. Deleted member 45883

11. john2323

john2323 New member

Local Time:
    5:48 PM
    I don't wear a suit but khaki's at work. My personal experience is that the type underwear you wear makes a big difference in how visible the cage is. When I go to work I wear Polo Ralph Lauren classic boxers in a size smaller than I would typically wear and it keeps it in the spot and isn't visible. When I'm off work I use a more comfortable underwear.

12. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    2:48 AM
    Those spikes will never hurt while you are flaccid. If not - well, this is what KTB is done for <weg>

Rita likes this.
  13. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:48 PM
    We got hubby the Jail Bird and I don't think it's very noticeable. And he has a big package hiding away.It's has a screw rather than a padlock.
    I think that changing to the screw took alway a lot of bulk. And I bet it just looks more noticeable to you becuase you know it's there.

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  14. Patsey Belle

Patsey Belle Your servant Miss!

Semi-Retired Professional
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I have tried a screw type of locking device, which protrudes less than a traditional lock (the special screw driver is the only way to unlock). A small metal chain through the lock hole on the cage and locked from behind with a traditional lock is also much less bulk. All the best with your search!

15. Deleted member 45883

Firstly, thank you to everyone who posted and offered advice. It was greatfully received.

In the end I decide to go for the following device:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B01JG1PTVI/ref=yo_ii_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's a lot shorter than I was planning but the integrated lock, no hinge to pinch me and open metal cage (like the jailbird but cheaper) won over. I also figured that with is being much shorter it is much less noticeable. Which it is.

I've been wearing it for nearly a week now and it's surprisingly, amazingly comfortable. Way better than the much more expensive HT2. I've worn it pretty much 24/7 except when I get let out to amuse Mrs V (we're all about her control and my submission, not my abstinence) and couldn't be happier.

If we keep this up long term I may ask for a jailbird that is an inch longer than this for my birthday. But for now this works well.

Thanks again, posters, for all you advice!

16. Faggotcuck

Faggotcuck New member

Local Time:
    I know the post is a bit old but im looking dor something discreet as i also am in dress clothes everyday. You amazon link does not work a ylonger. Could you give me the product name please?

17. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    Despite your own feelings or perception of this having worn HT2 knockoffs in plastic and steel I honestly believe that when you are dressed in the trousers of a suit any bulge you may think is noticable almost certainly isn't. And as far as that goes should anyone which I doubt notice anything at all bump like will assume it is all you.

Obviously things may be a little pronounced if you are following like a sheep the more recent fashion trend of young men wearing suits and trousers that are clearly and some say ridiculously too tight... so don't do that.. its not as though they are a good look even on younger guys

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice