what is the best chastity device for a beginner

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Maid Kaylynn, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Maid Kaylynn

Maid Kaylynn young sissy

Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    I was just wondering what is the best device for a beginner that while be a long time or term wearer of the device. any suggestions would be helpful.

2. handsandknees

handsandknees New member

Local Time:
    2:22 AM
    Look at Mature Metal devices. I would not recommend wasting time and money on a plastic device. Mistress and I are in the process of buying a Mature Metal device to attach our Dl2000 from DreamLover Laboratories. You might want to consider something like that if you need more motivation.

3. czechsub

czechsub Member

Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    I would recommend you CB6000 or CB6000s, depending on your measures. I don't think it is waste of time and money to collect your first experiences with some cheaper device. And later in the second level to decide for something better (more secure, more comfortable, more expansive) with your own experience already. You will already know how to practice hygiene, how it is to wear in under pants during daytime and how it is to sleep with it in the nighttime. Going this way, for the mentioned second level you will have more parameters which help you to decide, in which device you should invest more.

CorsetJane and MissMira like this.
  4. buzz

buzz Active member

North East UK, Co Durham
    Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    There really is no such thing as the best device for beginners or for that matter any group of people, there is only the best device for individuals and no one can decide what is best for you than yourself.

My advice would be to do lots and lots of research and then do some more research. There are loads of devices out there covering a range of prices. For long term wear you will need to consider spending a little more, the cheaper devices are in the main copies of the more expensive genuine items, some are faithful replicas but others are less so and have further short comings over the originals. For instance the CB*000 range originally produced by AL industries - http://cb-x.com/

The CB*000 range is probably the most widely available and also the most widely copied, its relatively easy to spot a copy as they don't allow their dealers to discount them, so anything cheaper is undoubtedly a copy and the copies are available in different colours and finishes to the originals. That said the originals aren't perfect and I have heard/read of instances of them splitting on the seam, but an application of super/crazy glue will usually fix that. Some of the copies are pretty faithful, I myself bought a copy of the The Curve which in time split (I glued it and had no more issues) and the ring I was using cracked but it was faithful enough to the original that I was able to use a genuine ring with it. Other copies use different section shape rings which seem to cause people lots of comfort issues.

Most if not all of the cheaper steel devices I have seen use really poorly designed locking arrangements which have lots of play and movement in them, this makes them highly insecure and also highly likely to pinch and nip you as they move around.

The silicon devices (genuine and copies) seem to get mixed reviews (be aware some of the sellers of the cheaper devices do not know their materials and advertise CB*000 type devices as silicon where they are actually polycarbonate). They all rely on one piece fixed rear rings through which everything has to pass, if it can fit through in one direction it can fit through in the other, IMHO they are no in the least bit secure. But they don't seem to suffer from breakages or tearing, but I for one found a Bon4 highly uncomfortable as I just couldn't keep it lubed well enough and the silicon sticks to the skin and pulls on it.

Talking of lube - you'll need some. I've found a silicon based lube to be best, it just doesn't dry up as fast or wash off as easily as other ones do and even when it eventually does it leaves behind the silicon which still provides some lubrication. But silicon lubes cannot be used with silicon devices.

Going to a full belt is ultimately more comfortable and also more secure, copy belts appear to have less shortcomings than copy devices but for a genuine steel item you are looking at a fairly major investment for something that ultimately you may find is not for you. Many of the genuine items are made to measure so there is a lead time, sometimes quite lengthy but ultimately you get what you pay for.

My personal recommendation is for the Lovejail, which I currently wear, a full belt but in plastic. Cost wise it bridges the gap between the cheaper plastic devices and the full steel belts, as many will say about the device/belt they currently wear I wish I'd bought one at the beginning and saved the tie and money I spent on the others. I won't go on about it but heres the thread with miore info in - http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/threads/fetish-felix-new-belt-the-lovejail.7370/page-2

5. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    10:22 AM
    Did you think of KTB? Is is open, so you can easily clean yourself and it is absolutely invisible under clothes. No piercing. Still it controls you quite effectively.

Rita likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice